Chapter 12

Stephanie's POV

The next day went well. I met a lot of fans on the meet & greet. I flew back to L.A and enjoyed some few days off. It was time. We started filming Lab Rats again. Playing "Bella" is so awesome! The season started Chase and Bella go to their date. It's romantic and everything which at the end Chase takes Bella home as a gentleman. Walks her to her door. "Thanks for tonight. I had so much fun with you." "Yeah me too." "Well I have to go its getting late." "Okay Goodnight, beautiful." "Goodnight, Chase." As Bella turn to face the door she turn again and kissed Chase. And went inside. The next few episodes are boring! Bella and Chase are happy together which Bella still doesn't know that Adam, Bree, and Chase have bionics. Bella says she doesn't like liars. Chase is concern that Bella might brake up with him if she finds out. On each episode this began to get weirder for Bella. On the last few weeks o the season Bella finds out Adam, Bree, and Chase have bionics because she caught a them using them at home. She runs out of the house and is freaked out. Chase tries to call her but doesn't answer. She misses school. Goes to her house and finds her there Chase climbs up to her balcony. Bree, Adam, and Leo help Chase out. Chase tells her sorry he lied to her and to forgive him. She does. The last few episodes she freaks out all the time because of the bionics.

Billy's POV

We finished filming Lab Rats and I still haven't had the guys to ask Stephanie on a date. I mean I been wanting too but I just get nervous and mumble. I notice she was all by herself and decided to go up to her. "Hey Stephanie." "Hey. What's up?" "Um.. I been wondering if you maybe wanted to go on a vacation with me?" "Oh Im sorry but I can't One Direction asked me to go on your with them for a while to experience a little for next years tour. If I didn't had any plans I would totally go with you." "It's fine. I just wondering maybe some other time." "I'm so sorry Billy. I feel bad now. I hate making people sad its just not me." She came to me with her arms open and hugged me. "I have to go now. See you next season. Hope you have fun at tour with them." "Thanks Billy." she said giving me a kiss on the cheek. I turned around and walked away. I was pretty bum about it but yet again I kinda expected it.