Chapter 9

Stephanie's POV

I woke up shaking by my sister tell me to wake up and hurry. I didn't fell like getting up I was still tired I so not a morning person. We arrived at the place were we are doing the interview. They are going to ask me about the whole me getting famous and about the videos and about life. I was kind of nervous but yet I want to be myself all the time. I got in the room they sat me down for hair and make up. "Oh don't do my make up I have already done it myself." I told them. I only put mascara and a little eye shadow. I don't feel like I need to wear tons of make up. I always forget that I have some on and when I do forget I always mess it up. "Have you put on make up yet, Stephanie?" Josselin asked. "Yeah I did why?" I replied. "Because it doesn't look like it. Did you put cover up?" "No why?" "Put some on!" "Nope I don't need it why you think I should? Are you calling me pimple face? I don't breakout as much, Josselin!" I said. "Okay fine whatever you want get get ready." Got in my dress it was black with red flower on the top half. I loved it with black wedges didn't know how to walk with them.. I heard some few voice outside I wonder who it is that I was interviewing with. I heard their accents, it was weird. Finally we could start the interview I was so clumsy I been wanted to keep falling. I finally got there and I fell down but someone caught me.

Niall's POV

We got at the place were the interview was taking place. Got ready I was a little late when I saw this girl walking towards the seats where the boys were at. I saw the way she was walking and noticed she couldn't walked on them. She tripped on her own foot. Lucky her I caught her. Her eyes were so beautiful felt like heaven.

Stephanie's POV

I felt warm arm behing my back when I tripped on my own foot and almost fell down. I saw the guy who caught me from behind he had light blonde hair, pink almost red cheeks, and his eyes OHH his eyes where like the ocean so bright it like he was and angel who came and saved me. "Um.. um Thanks for catching me." I said shocked. "Welcome, beautiful. I'm Niall Horan from One Direction." he said proudly. "Yeah I know. I'm kinda a big fan of you guys." I said still surprised talking to Niall, "Shall we go sit down?" I led the way where the chairs were and the big bright lights blinded me. I noticed two seats still empty next to Harry. I decided to sit next to Harry. "Surprise!" they screamed. As I walked closer to them. "Hi I'm Stephanie. I'm so happy to meet you guys finally I'm feeling so many emotions that I can't explaining it." I said quickly. "Us, too." said Zayn with his british accent that everyone would die to hear in person. I sat in between Harry and Niall. Zayn was sitting behind me, Liam was sitting behind Niall, and Louis was sitting behind Harry. We talked for a bit when it all got quite when the interviewer sat down and that's when all the questions began to come really fast.