Chapter 16

As soon as I know it I was woken up by sister telling me it was time to get out of the plane.

"Hey broskie. Get up we are here." She said with such excitement. I could hardly open my eyes. Shit my mascara this always happens everytime I sleep with make-up on.

"Hi passengers. Welcome to Chicago, Illinois. Hope you had a wonderful flight and thank you for choosing Southwest Airlines. Have fun and see you soon." Said one of the pilots with such enthusiasm.

I quickly put on my sweater on and stood up waiting for my sister to start walking out. I couldn't wait to go to the hotel and put.on my pjs and lye in bed. Passing through security and getting out the luggage seemed to take ages. Until we finally walk outof the airport, started putting the luggage in the back the taxi.

"When we arrive there we have to check under the name of the boys." Josselin told me as she slid in the taxi. It took me a moment to realized what she had just said to me.

"Why?" I said in a confused face.

"Because..you'll be sharing a room with one of them. I won't be traveling with you guys. Just don't feel like I could take sleeping in a bus and practically living there for 2 months. I could hardly take a 6 hour drive to Sacramento to L.A." Josselin explain to me, making a small smile at me. "Besides you won't be needing me at all." I didn't argue with her there.

I was kind of happy when she said that like a sign of relief. I thought to myself if she would of stayed she coukd easily embarrass me infront of the boys.

Unfortunately, when we arrived I could see a mob of girls infront of the hotel where we we're going to stay. I immediately searched for my sun glasses in my bag, I always saw on TV how most celebrities wore sun glasses when they get mobbed.

"Fuck it!" I told my self, taking a deep breath as I put on my hand on the handle getting ready to open the door. As I did I could already hear some girls screaming on the top of their lungs but some just yelled at me with hate. I just kept walking until I entered the lobby when I could see the boys in a circle talking about something. My sister and I said our goodbyes. I didn't feel like interrupting their conversation so I sat down on the couch taking my phone out as I did. Noticing I had a couple text messages from Billy.

Hi

Hey

I'll be waiting for you here in Australia.

I smile as I saw them.

"Hey." said someone with dark brown eyes, making me jump. I turned around noticing it was Zayn who said that.

"Fucking shit! Hi. You scared me sorry I just cursed." I said, covering my mouth with the palm of my hand and waving with the other.

"Its totally fine. I'm sorry I scared you." Zayn said, trying so hard not laugh at my reaction but couldn't contain himself.

"It's fine. I get scared a lot." I laugh, trying to stand up. Until I noticed him moving towards me, giving me an unexpected hug. Oh okay my mind says.

"So how are you?" Zayn asks tilting his head to the side waiting for me to respond.

"Tired. Just got her from the airport." I yawn, covering my mouth with the palm of my hand once again. I saw Liam, Harry, Louis, and Niall waling towards us trying to stand behind Zayn. He noticed there presence so he moved next to me.

"HEY STEPHANIE!" Louis said giving me a big awkward hug. I'm a big fan giving out hugs to people but when I'm tired, sad, angry, or even cranky its another story at that time I was not feeling it.