Chapter 22

We walked outside. That's when girls began to scream. Niall put his arm around my neck.

"Let's run into the SUV." He whispered to my ear. "Ready go."

Niall and I began to ran for dear life. We both got in safely. It was quiet for a second, looked at each other, and laughed.

I kept wondering where we we're going.

The van stopped at the beach.

I looked out the window. "What are we doing at the beach?" I asked Niall.

"You'll see come on." He said. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the van.

We walked all the way until we reached the end of the black top.

"Let me just put this on you." Niall said taking a black blindfold out of his pocket. Niall began to walk on the sand. I stopped.

"Come on. You don't want me to put this on you?"

"No. If we are going to walk on sand let me just take off my shoes so I could walk barefooted." I say removing my shoes.

"Okay, let do that." He said doing the same thing. "Time for the blindfold."

I turned around and grabbed my hair. He laid the blindfold on my eyes, then tied it.

"Good?"

I nodded.

"It's not really tight? Can you see where are your glasses?" He questioned fast.

"It not tight. And I'm wearing contacts. I just started using them, today." I say.

"Okay." He grabbed my hand. "Follow me."

"You better not take me in the ocean and leave me there."

Niall laughed. "I won't." He chuckled.

"Don't make me fall either." I say.

"Okay.

I kept following Niall.

"Are we there yet?" I asked.

"Not yet." He said.

I wait a little longer.

"How about now?"

"You just asked that two minutes ago."

I laughed. "Yeah I know."

Niall stopped walking.

"Niall why are you stopping?" I began to get scared. "Niall?"

I felt his finger go on the strings of the blindfold. And took it off. I opened my eyes.

There was two palm trees. Under it was a small white tent with two torches on each side of the entrance. The whole thing was laced up with white Christmas lights. Inside the tent was a small table with two chairs. I could see the food on the plates and drinks.

"Remember when I asked you if you wanted to go on a date with me? I wanted to take you the next day but if figure why not wait until we got to Houston and plan something there." He was still behind me.

I covered my mouth. I was shocked and surprised.

"Oh my god, Niall." I said. I looked at him and he was already holding flowers.

"I know it's not the best. It's my first time I have taken a girl on a real date since I got famous." He said looking down as if he was disappointed on himself.

"It's perfect. No one has even done this for me. It's actually my first date so you shouldn't feel down." I say.

He then looked at me with huge smile on his face.