Chapter 3

Stephanie's POV

Still shocked of what just happen. I saw my sister passing by when I asked "Hey, Josselin can I use your laptop?" "Just go get and charge it while you are using it also make sure it has full battery," she said annoyed. I nodded, I was so nervous I didn't know what to do?! Recorded me singing 'Little Things' by One Direction one of my favorites. Then, I started recording me acting a bit. Did it over over and over again until it came right. Still nervous for what happened I accidentally send him the videos of me singing I got so worried because I knew I put the right one so I send him the act one. I waited for him to reply. That day finally arrived! He replied saying "Me and the other creator of Lab Rats say your two videos of you singing and acting your fantastic. We are making your script. Also, we called in the other actors and they loved it also. Billy said he can't wait to work with you! We aren't filming right now because your school schedule that you mention. We usually film during the summer and fall. Well, can't wait to work with you and see you soon.!" I told me parents they weren't so sure about they think school is better for be and I agree with them. I simply told them we are only going to film during the summer and fall, fly there every weekend if I had too. "Okay, but what if you become famous what are you going to do?" they asked. Nervously I said, "I can be homeschooled that's what famous people do." They didn't say anything after that.