Chapter 10

Interviewer's POV

I sat down in my chair and started the interview. I introduce my self and began asking questions. "Okay. So One Direction and Stephanie Nunez." They nodded. "Stephanie how did you became famous?" "Well I'm from a show called Lab Rats from Disney XD. I audition by sending the creators a video of me acting and I accidentally sent them a video of me singing a song by One Direction. And that where it all began. They emailed me, flew there, met the crew, they all love me, and I signed a contract with them." she said. "We actually saw the video. You have a beautiful voice." they said. "Thank you." "One Direction how has your been? What are your big plan in the future?" I asked. "We have big plans we are releasing our first perfume, a movie about our success, our third album with a new single called 'Best Song Ever' which people could pre-order it now." Liam said. "Who is single?" Harry, Stephanie, Niall, and Liam put their hands up. "What Liam I thought you were still dating Danielle?" Stephanie questioned. "Um, we actually broke up a few weeks ago. We couldn't handle long distance relationship." he said. "Well don't worry. Welcome to the single life. Liam is single mingle!!!" she said getting Liam a high-five. "And what about the rest of you guys?" "Well I just can't find the right one. I think I have enough just loving my dog." Stephanie said. "Me and Niall are just way to busy with our lives right now" Harry said. "Would you guys date a fan?" "Yeah, totally I would but they had to love me as who I am not because I have fame and money." explained Stephanie. "Yes I would as Stephanie said they have to love me for who I am and not to just scream at my face all the time." Harry said. "I would just as long they have good heart." Niall said. "What about the taken guys?" "Well things have been going great with my girlfriend of 1 year I bring her to your with us for a while and we talk to each other all the time." said Louis. "Perrie and I have been just doing great both of us have been kind of busy with work but we try to keep in touch all the time." said Zayn. "Have One Direction gotten a opening for their 2014 tour, yet?" "Actually, no and k ow that you mention it. Um we would like to ask Stephanie something?" Liam said. "Sure, ask away." Stephanie said. "Would you like to open for us on our 2014 tour?" asked Liam. "But I don't have an album. And especially don't know how to write a song." Stephanie said surprise but sad. "Don't worry many artist make covers of song you can sing a couple of our song the we don't particularly sing often and maybe some other songs." Zayn said. "Okay then it's official. I'm going to open One Direction 2014 tour. You guys don't mind me sing Taylor Swift, right?" Stephanie said looking towards Harry. "Nope. As long if its not I Knew You Were Trouble and We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together." they said. "Deal!" she replied. "Okay so here is the big question.. Which one is your favorite boy in One Direction, Stephanie?" Her face went blank. "Um, it's hard to choose who your favorite. I mean I like all of them but there is the one boy that has that spark. But I won't tell who." she said. And that was the end of the interview.