Chapter 46: The Five Rules

10,248 words
Warning: Smut, torture, sexually explicit, gore, explicit language
Jacob's POV
I held onto Trin, she rested her back and head on my body, my back resting on the couch, sitting up. Trin's head presses against my chest, looking up at me, smiling. I look down and smile in return. Trin sits up and looks at me, "I'm gonna go take a bath, want to join?", she said, smiling. I smile and nod, "Yeah". Trin chuckles and grabs onto my hand, "Since we hadn't taken a bath in the upstairs bathroom, it seems to have jets and its big enough for about three people, it seems really pretty!", she says in a joyful tone as she smiles. I smile back and nod. "Let's not forget about our robes!", I say quickly. Trin smiles and we grab our robes. We run back to the bathroom. Trin starts undressing, I go and grab the towels, then I walked back in. Trin was already in the bathtub, I put the towels aside with the robes. I start undressing and get in the bathtub with Trin. Trin rests her back against my chest, my chin rests against the back of her shoulder. "I have a surprise for you later sometime this week.", Trin looks at me, smiling. "What is the surprise?", "It's a secret~.", I say, with my index finger hovering over my lips. Trin smiles and nods, "Okay, I can't wait to find out what it is!", I chuckle and nod. Trin turns around and sits in my lap, I start blushing. Trin puts her hands on my cheeks, the pad of her thumbs rubbing against my cheeks, it caused me to smile at her. She smiles back and presses her forehead against mine, her warm breath, with a scent of vanilla made me smile even more. My hands trail down to her waist and the pad of my thumbs rub against her waist, her body feeling warm and soft as always.
Trin's POV
As Jacob's thumbs rub against my waist, it caused me to bite my lip. My breaths pace slowly quickens as his hands trail to my thighs. I started to feel turned on more and more by the touch of his hands against my body. Jacob always knew what would turn me on, I wanted to feel his nails dig into my skin, his powerful, yet gentle thrusts, and his lustful eyes staring into mine. I sigh and crash my lips on his. "I...I want you so badly...I don't feel like I can take it any longer...even though it has been a few days.", I say in a gentle tone, in between kisses. I felt Jacob smirk. "I've been wanting to fuck you so hard, the hardest as possible and see what kind of effect it would have on you. For sure it would make your legs weak, but for how long? A week? A few weeks? Or I could choose some sexy outfits you could wear when I fuck you? That sounds like a good idea~.". I blush bright red and bite my lip. I heard Jacob chuckle softly at my bright red face, he smiles. "Well have I ever told you that you're so fucking cute when you blush like that. It makes me want to fuck you even more now~.", I blush even harder, and smile. "How about this~?", I say, smirking. I put my hands on the back of Jacob's neck and press his face in between my breasts. I felt him smirk and sigh. "Ahhhh...how can I not get turned on when you do this? I wonder what sound you would make if I squeeze them as hard as I could? They're so warm, soft and squishy~!", I blush and chuckle. I turn the faucet off. And drain the water. I dry my body off with a towel and put my robe on. Jacob did the same. I look at Jacob and smile, Jacob smirks, I quickly run downstairs to the living room. Jacob chases after me and pins me down on the couch. He smiles and starts tickling me. I burst out laughing and squirming under his grasp. Jacob starts chuckling at me, he stops for a second and brings his face closer to my ear. "You know..you're so cute when you laugh like that. Even your face is cute when we do it, and it gets even more sexier when I do you rough~.", Jacob says in a sexy tone. I blush bright and smile nervously. "And even cute when you blush like that too~.", Jacob smirks at me. His hands sneak up to the knot on my robe, and unties it as he kisses my neck gently. Then Jacob says "Which do you want? Me to finger you, fuck you so hard that I could knock you out, or I could secretly finger you in public under the table or whatever you want me to do under the table?", in a sexy, deep, seductive tone. I blush brighter, "C-Could we try the public one? Like if we were at a table where everyone else is very drunk and we are just a little drunk, or not drunk?", I say in a suggestive and soft tone, yet sounding a little excited. Jacob smirks and nods, he quickly picks me up and runs upstairs to change into nicer clothes. I put on a sexy and really tight miniskirt, squeezing my thighs, I put on the usual black sexy off shoulder top, a tight one, pushing my breasts up, making the cleavage even bigger, squeezing them together. Jacob put on the usual black sexy unbuttoned shirt, and black jeans. We get in the car and go to a bar to meet our friends. Me and Jacob sit together like always. We both get a cup of red wine and drink it down. Our friends had 3 shots of beer and kept on drinking until they got drunk. They start laughing and acting a bit funny to each other. We drink a shot of beer and then got a bit drunk. Jacob's hand slowly sneaks to my thigh, squeezing it and moving his hand closer to my panties. He smirks and puts his hand in my panties and starts fingering me with two fingers. I start breathing a little heavy. I bit my lip, I grab onto Jacob's hand and pushed it inside me further. I almost moaned out loud but bit my lip so hard that I couldn't make a sound. Jacob crashes his lips on mine, I kiss in return. "Wait w-what if they see?", Jacob looks at them and back at me, "They should pass out any minute now, they've had quite a lot of drinks.", he smirks again. He quickly take his fingers  out and grabs my hand to go to the bathroom together. We lock ourselves in the bathroom stall. "This will be a quick one, okay? We would have to head back to the house before they find out or something bad could happen.", Jacob says in a reassuring tone. I nod and smile. I quickly take my panties off, Jacob picks me up and grasps onto my thighs, I wrap my arms and legs around him. He quickly slammed his member inside me thrusts. "And we also have school tomorrow too.", Jacob nods, "I'll go, but..I don't want anyone looking at you like some kind of perv or creep, and say stuff about you, or possibly hurt you, I'll go. You'll stay, please? I don't want anything to happen to you, I'll lock the doors too.", I sigh and nod, Jacob smiles in return. He passionately kisses me, I kiss back as he thrusts into me. He slowly pulls his member out and slammed his member into me one last time before he pulls his member out. He slowly pulls out and softly puts me down. He smiles at me as he puts his clothes back on. I pull my miniskirt down back to its original state and grab my panties and put them in my little purse. "Y-You're not going to put them back on?", I smile and shook my head. Jacob smiles and chuckles softly and grabs my hand. He kept smiling at me and caused me to smile in return as we walked out the door. We got in the car and drove back home.
Jacob's POV
We got out of the car and walked in the house. I put Trin's purse aside on the bed. Trin suddenly jumps on my back. I chuckled and say "I'm gonna take a shower. What about you? Want to join in with me?", I look up at Trin as smiles and nods, she slowly put her legs down to try to reach the floor. I bent down a little so she could touch the floor and get off gently. She suddenly started to take her clothes off. I blush, but I went ahead and took my clothes off. I jump in the shower, Trin jumps in too. She hugs me, causing me to hug back in return. I wash her hair and play with it a bit. She giggles as I play with her hair. Then I rinse it out and she tries to reach up. I chuckle and sit down. She sits in my lap and smiles. She washes my hair and plays with it too. She made my hair look like Pennywise from the 2017 It movie. We started laughing. She rinses my hair and smiles. My hair kinda got in my face so I brush it back with my fingers. I stare into Trin's as she does the same. I put my hands on her cheeks. She smiles again and I kiss her. Then I hug her, burying my face in the crook of her shoulder. She hugs back and says "Is something wrong?", I softly shook my head and softly said "I'll be alone when I get to school tomorrow..and I'll be craving you and your delicious body.", I smile softly, "Well. Maybe I can go with you if you want me to. But if anyone is giving me the weird creepy pervy looks, then I'll tell you and you'll probably give them that look saying "Don't you fucking look at my wife like that. Or I'll kill you", kind of look? And maybe we could do some "things" during lunch?", Jacob looked up at me, he gives me a mischievous smirk. "By "things" you mean as in sex during school?", I blush and nod my head. Jacob nodded his head and smiles. I stand up and he stood up and grabbed towels to dry our bodies off. Jacob wrapped his towel around his waist and he grabbed the other towel. He rubbed it against my body, drying it off. He dried his own body already. I wrapped the towel around my body, Jacob put his boxers and sweatpants on, but he decided to be shirtless. Jacob let me wear his white button shirt, it was kinda big on me but it was comfortable, I buttoned it up to my chest. Jacob unbuttoned a few buttons to show a bit more of my bare chest, showing the cleavage of my breasts. I blushed a little, but I didn't mind. We went ahead and jumped into bed since it was kind of late. We cuddled and fell into a deep slumber.
The next early morning
Jacob's POV
I woke up and looked at my phone, the time was 5:45 AM, I sat up and looked at Trin, her shirt was unbuttoned a bit more, showing her bare chest entirely. I blushed and tapped her. She moved an inch, I could see she didn't want to get up. I get on top of her, poking her face, and poking her sides. Which turned to tickling her. She starts to smile, which turned to giggles and laughs. Then I stop and she sits up, fully awake. Trin looks at me. Then she tries to fix my hair, that turned into bedhead. "Oh well. We can fix it after we change into clothes for school!", she smiles. I smile in return and nod. I get up and look in the closet. I saw my black button shirt and jeans, I smile and look at Trin, she started to unbutton the shirt. I say "You can keep that on, go ahead and put a skirt on.", Trin smiles and nods. I went ahead and put the black shirt on and took my sweatpants off. I put the jeans on and I look at Trin, she was looking for some panties to wear, I smirk and walked to her and brought my face closer to her ear. "You don't have to find any panties to wear. I have the perfect pair you can wear.", Trin blushes and looks at me. I grabbed black side-tie laced panties and give it to her. She blushes and nods, "Okay~. I'll wear these~!", she smiles, causing me to smile in return. "How about I put them on for you?", Trin smiles and softly says "Okay". I tie the sides and every thing. Trin lifts her skirt and looks at them and says "It fits perfectly!", she lets go of her skirt. I grab her hand and we get in the car and drive to school. When we got there, we parked the car and walked in. I held onto Trin's hand tightly. We walked to class, I noticed a girl looking at us. I glared at her, wondering what she was looking at. She noticed me glaring at her and she looks away, and she went back to working on her assignment. Trin looks at me, I look at her in return. Tilting my head, she brought her face closer to my ear, "Can I sit in your lap?", I nod. I was sure the teacher didn't mind, and the teacher definitely didn't care. I wrap my arms around her waist. She smiles. The bell started ringing, it was the lunch bell. I smirk, Trin smiles and nods. I let her ride on my back and we went to an empty storage room in the school, the door was unlocked. I walk in and put Trin down. I closed and locked the door, I look back at Trin, she smiles at me sweetly. I smile in return, I suddenly unbutton my shirt and take it off. Trin unbuttons her shirt and left it open, showing her bare chest. "I already took the panties off too.", Trin says in a soft tone. I press her against the wall, picking her up. She wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I kiss her neck, and kiss her from her collarbone to her breasts. I started to kiss her nipple. She moaned softly as I kept kissing it. She slightly squirmed under my grasp. I remove my lips from her nipple, I put my hands on both sides beside her head. I crash my lips on hers, passionately kissing her.
Trin's POV
Jacob's grip on my thighs tighten as he kisses me deeply. He suddenly slammed his body into me, sending a shockwave through my body. My fingers curl in his hair. I was going to let out a moan, but Jacob whispered "We can't be too loud in here or else they'll hear us and we would get expelled or suspended, but that wouldn't really matter because we don't go to school that much anyway. I guess we can be loud as we want.", Jacob smirked and thrusted into me powerfully. Causing me to moan out loud, Jacob groaned my name softly. His pace slowed down and he gently put me down on the floor. Jacob grabbed my legs and spread them far apart. He leaned in closer to my face and started kissing me deeply once again. Jacob slammed his member inside me, but this one was more powerful than the other ones he did. He kept quickening his pace, he wrapped my legs around him. Jacob grabbed my arms and moved them above my head, and intertwines his fingers with mine. He grabbed his phone and looked at the time, "It's 12:34 PM..which means it's almost time for class. How about we go to the nurse's office and tell her we aren't feeling well and we can drive home and continue?", Jacob says in a mischievous tone. I blushed, I smile and nod. Jacob slammed into me powerfully one last time before he pulled out. Jacob kisses me deeply as he pulls out of me and stands up. He picked me up and swung me around, we giggled and we calmed down a bit. Jacob sighs and smiles, "Well. Now we'll have to get our clothes on and then we'll go to the nurse, okay?", Jacob says in a reassuring tone. I smile and nod, I grabbed my panties, "You don't have to put those on if you don't want to. I'll keep them for you.", Jacob smiles. I blush and nod, I fix my skirt and and button my shirt up. I noticed the wetness trickling down my legs, Jacob notices it too. He bends down and licks it, and licks my clit, which caused me to shiver and say his name softly. I sigh after he finishes, he stood up, licking his lips. I smile and he smiles sweetly in return. He grabs onto my hand and intertwines his fingers with mine, and we walked to the nurse's office. When we got to the nurse's office, Jacob pretended he had a bad headache. I pretended I had bad cramps, and nausea. "I have a serious headache..and Trin has cramps and nausea.". The nurse sighs, "Okay, you may go home for the day.", she said in a soft tone. We nod and we walk together to the car, we look at each other and smile. "I can't believe that worked!", Jacob says in an excited tone. I giggle, "Me too!", I say in a joyful tone. Jacob grabbed me by the waist and picked me up. I smile and giggle, Jacob swings me around and puts me down. Jacob gets in the car, I sit in his lap and we drive home.
Jacob's POV
I park the car in the driveway. Trin jumps on my back as I got out of the car. I shut the car door and walk in the house. Trin jumps down from my back, I look at Trin, she already had all of her clothes off. I smirk and took all of my clothes off. I quickly pick Trin up and run to the bedroom. Trin jumps onto the bed and looks into my eyes. I get on top of her and passionately kiss her. She wrapped her arms and legs around me, "I-I'm ready~..", she says in a shaky tone, yet sounding excited. I nod and slam my body into hers. I thrust into her harder faster, I kept pushing into her harder and harder. She moaned out loud, "J-Jacob...I want you to fuck me so hard...that you could knock me out if you want...or almost knock me out..". I quicken my pace, I nodded and smiled hazily. I pull out and slam it into her again, her head falls back onto the pillow. Trin grabs onto the bedsheets as I kept quickening my pace. Trin stared at me with glassy eyes, I put both of my hands beside her head. Trin's lips suddenly crashed onto mine, passionately kissing me, I kiss in return as I slammed into her again, thrusting harder. Moans came from Trin's throat as I kiss her deeply.
Trin's POV
Jacob kept thrusting into me harder and faster, sending an overwhelming sensation down my spine. Jacob pulls away from the kiss, I stare into his eyes, they had changed. They didn't have the usual sweet look in them, they had a different look in them, something I hadn't seen before. It was unreadable. Jacob quickly grabbed onto my waist and slammed it into me deeper and harder than ever before. It sent an overwhelming wave of pleasure down my spine, it was different than any of the times we had done it. This feeling was new—a brand new feeling that I have never imagined, I'd never imagined a feeling like this would exist. Jacob grabbed my wrists and pulled me forward to him. He grabbed something black. He suddenly put a blindfold over my eyes. Without knowing what Jacob is planning, my heart starts hammering, as if it was going to burst out of my chest. "Knit your hands together.", I did as he asked. I felt something being wrapped around my wrists, binding my wrists together. I could almost hear Jacob smirking, "Lay back down and keep your hands above your head. Don't move your hands.". I nodded and laid back down, putting my tied up hands above my head, trying hard to not move them. I could feel Jacob moving around, but I wasn't sure what he was going to do. "You've been naughty lately..", I didn't say anything but I bit my lip. "You want to know why you've been naughty right?", I softly nod my head. "You've been naughty because you aren't the one to make the rules when we have sex. I will make the rules.", I nod my head softly again. Jacob suddenly slammed into me, "Rule #1: I will do what I want to you.", he says in a deep, sounding a little angry, but sexy tone. I moan softly as he thrusts into me again, but harder than the last one. "Rule #2: You will agree to whatever I will do to you.", he says in the same tone. I groaned as he thrusted into me harder again. "Rule #3: Whenever we are in school, we will have sex in secret, when I want to.", "Rule #4: I will use BDSM when I please.", I blush brightly when he said BDSM. I groaned as Jacob slams into me again. "Rule #5: I will let you do as you want if I'm in the mood. That's the last rule, there is only 5.", I moaned softly as Jacob's pace slowed down and he pulls out. Jacob grabbed my tied up wrists and unties my wrists. He also took the blindfold off, I stared at him with hazy eyes. He sighed and kisses me softly, then pulls away. I quickly grabbed onto him and pulled him into tight hug. He was surprised, but I could feel him smiling as he hugs back. We pull away from the hug, I look at the time on my phone, the time was 11:37PM. I put my phone down and look at Jacob again. "It's 11:30 something?", Jacob says in a wondering tone. I nod, "We should go to bed then.", Jacob says in a happy tone. We got under the covers and dozed off.
The next morning
Jacob's POV
I heard some strange noise coming from somewhere in the room. I tiredly open my eyes and look around, I snap out of it and realize it was the alarm for school. Trin wasn't planning to go to school today cause of what could happen. I get out of bed and turned the alarm off. I walk to the closet to get clothes to wear and got dressed. I kiss Trin on the forehead and whisper "I'll see you maybe after lunch okay?", Trin nods sleepily. I grab my car keys and walk and lock the door. I get in the car and drive to school, when I got there I park the car and locked it when I got out. I walk into the school, I walk to my class and listened to the teacher when class started. After a few hours of sitting in the same class, it got kinda boring. I was missing Trin and her perfect body, I was craving it. I started to think of her cute and erotic face. Then I noticed something, I looked down and I was surprised. I was having an erection, I blush but I try to hide it. I tried to focus, but it didn't really work. Fuck, might have to go to the bathroom to deal with this. I was about to raise my hand, but the bell rang for lunch. Yes, finally I didn't have to raise my hand and say anything. I walk out of the classroom as fast as I could. I quickly hurried to the bathroom, I grabbed my phone and called Trin. "Jacob? Something happen?", I sigh, "Uhh, kinda...", I say in a hesitant tone. "What do you mean by kinda?", she had a concerned tone. "Umm. I thought of you and your delicious body when I was getting bored in class...and..", hesitantly. "W-Wait...did your...um..your dick..d-did it get hard when you were thinking of me?", I blush. "Y-Yeah...this is one of the first few times it has happened, what could I do to get this guy down..?", I could feel as if Trin was blushing, "Let me look it up on the computer. I could hear her typing in something. "Ahh fuck it. Never mind, how about this? Come on back home and we'll see what we'll do about your erection.", I blush and nod. "Okay, I'll go ahead and get in the car. I love you so so much. More than anything, from the moon, sun, and back.", I could feel Trin smiling. "I love YOU to the sun, moon, and back!", I smiled and hung up. I quickly hurried to my car before anyone could see me. I started the car and quickly drove home. I got out of my car and locked it, I hurried into the house. I shut the door and locked it again. I sigh deeply, catching my breath. Trin runs up to me and hugs me. "Welcome back~!", I smiled and hug her in return. We pull apart and I look down. Trin looked down and back up to me, "Seems like it's still erect. What should we do?", Trin sighs and smiles once again. "Remember rule #5?", she asks in a wondering tone, I nod, "Yeah, you can go ahead and do whatever you want, I'm in the mood anyway haha.", I chuckle and smile. Trin smiles and nods. "Let's go to the bedroom.", I follow Trin to the bedroom and I laid down on the bed. Trin gets on top of me and unzips my pants. She moved my pants and boxers down a bit, Trin brings her lips closer to mine and passionately kisses me, I kiss in return. I could feel Trin's fingers poking the tip and she wrapped her entire hand around it. I groaned as she stroked it softly and her hand moved up and down faster. I groaned softly while Trin kept kissing me deeply. Trin pulls away and sighs deeply. "Seems like it ain't going down unless...", I sigh and look at Trin. I quickly roll around on top of her. I smirk and Trin smiles, "Oh, Remember Nathan, weren't we going to call him about why he came to our house?", I nod and grab my phone. I call Nathan, "Hey, what's up?", he says in a happy tone. "I have a question.", Nathan made a confused sound, "What is it?", he sounded confused. "Remember you came to our house...about a few weeks ago? Was there any reason you were at our house? Or what are you actually doing here?", I said in a stern tone. Nathan chuckled and said "Well, I was in town for a meeting remember? Why would you think I was here for some other reason? Yes I was just walking around, and I didn't realize y'all were here at the time too.", Nathan says in a firm tone. I sigh and nod, "Okay, are you sure we can trust you..?", Nathan chuckled, "Haha! Of course you can! Why wouldn't you?", I tilted my head and nodded, "True. Okay I'm gonna go ahead and go, bye.", "Bye.", I hung up the phone and put it aside. I sigh once again, "So? What was Nathan doing?", "He said that he was in town for a meeting, he didn't realize we were in town and he was just walking around.", I say in an unsure tone. Trin nods and smiles, "Anyway..back to it?", Trin says in a wondering tone, I smirk and nodded. I kiss Trin deeply as she kisses in return and wrapped her arms around my neck. My phone buzzed, I grabbed it and looked at it. I realized I had a surprise for Trin. I look at Trin, she tilts her head to the side and I smile. I pull out of her and quickly got dressed into clean clothes. Trin did the same, she put on the usual off shoulder miniskirt dress, it was white this time. The dress clung to her body perfectly, showing her curvy curves, she curled her hair, making it bounce perfectly. "We're gonna have to get on a subway. And it also seems that it's gonna be really crowded in there.", I say in reassuring tone. Trin intertwines her fingers and follows as I walk to the subway station which wasn't too far from our house, it was like a block away from our house. When we got on the subway, me and Trin looked around for a place for us to stand, or sit. I found a small empty spot by the window, I took Trin with me to stand in that small spot. Within a few minutes, it got insanely crowded, causing Trin's body to be pushed against the wall, my body against hers. A muscular guy was behind me, and two other people on our left and right, looking opposite ways, one listening to music, the other was reading a book. I had noticed I was having an erection again, I sigh.
Trin's POV
I felt Jacob's erection rubbing against my tailbone, I blush. "Can I?", Jacob asks me, I nodded my head. He slightly lifted my skirt and moved my panties down a little. "We apologize to interrupt, but we are going to take a turn, so we'll experience a few jolts in a few seconds, we apologize again.", the PA said. Then the train took a big jolt, causing us to almost fall over and Jacob to push into me deeply, Jacob and I gasped. Jacob sighed and one of his hands were on the wall by my hand. His other hand held onto my hip. I kept biting my lip, "Hey..you shouldn't bite your lip, it's not good.", Jacob says in a lowered
voice, I suddenly stop and nod my head. The train took another huge jolt, causing me to fall backwards against Jacob, he hurriedly caught me. I grabbed onto Jacobs arms around me and I gasp and let out a long exhale. Jacob inhaled and exhaled sharply. Half of the crowd was moving out of the subway. The crowd was still loud with chatter and music. The muscular guy was still behind us, he turned around and looked at us with a very angry expression. I looked up at him nervously, Jacob glared down at him with his eyebrows furrowed. The guy turned back around and moved away into the other half of the crowd. Jacob turned back to me and smiled. I smile in return, the train took a small jolt. Jacob put his hands on the wall for leverage. Pushing into me further, I gasp and moan softly. Jacob's chin rested on my shoulder, I hold onto his arms. Jacob gently thrusted into me, deeper each time. I groaned and moaned softly. "You've arrived at the AZ&Z stadium here in Tokyo, Japan. You've arrived here at the AZ&Z stadium here in Tokyo, Japan.", the PA repeated twice. Jacob thrusted into me powerfully one last time before pulling out, I moan softly once again. Jacob pulls out and zipped his pants. I fix my panties and skirt. I intertwine my fingers with his. Jacob and I walked out of the subway, both of us catching our breaths, waiting for it to normalize. We walked into the stadium and found our front-row seats. I was wondering what this was for. "What is this for?", I ask, wondering. Jacob smiles, "This is your surprise that I was talking about.", Jacob says in a joyful tone. I smile as Jacob smiles again. Suddenly it got crowded in the stadium and a few minutes later, five men walked onto the stage. I gasped, I looked at Jacob speechless, I pointed at the men, "I-It's O-One D..", I say, stuttering, still pretty speechless. Jacob smiles and chuckles, "One Direction, I secretly bought two tickets for us.", Jacob says in a happy tone, I hugged Jacob tightly, he hugs in return. They started singing songs from the Midnight Memories album, starting with Strong. I danced, I reached my hand out to Jacob and he grabs onto it, dancing along to the music with me. Then the crowd of people started dancing, it was a lot of fun. I took my phone out of my pocket and took a selfie of me and Jacob, then I set it to video mode and all of a sudden someone grabs my phone, it was Liam, he took my phone and started recording the video. He smiles as he was singing and he passed it onto Zayn, then Harry, then Louis, and Niall. Then Niall gave my phone to Liam and they finished recording and gave it back to me, Liam smiles at me, I smile, speechless again. I watch the video they recorded, I laughed and smiled. Then I put my phone back in my pocket. Jacob looks at the time on his watch, "It's 11:37pm. They might be done around 11:45 or 12.", he says. I nod and smile. We kept on dancing and lip syncing to the music. I felt someone push against my back. I turn around, it was a guy, he had a bun, light blue hair, and blue eyes. He looked at me and smiled, not in a nice way, but his smile gave me an uneasy feeling. I backed away from him and grabbed onto Jacob's arm. He looked down at me and tilted his head.
"What's wrong?", he said in a concerned tone.
"That guy right there. He smiled at me creepily and gave me the chills. He's starting to creep me out..", I say in a tone sounding a bit scared, and a little shaky.
Jacob walked to the guy as I kept holding onto his arm, Jacob tapped the man's shoulder.
"You're creeping my wife out. Stop doing that, and don't do it again.", he said sternly. The guy turned and looked up at Jacob, he scoffed.
"Who says I'm 'creeping your wife out'?", he said sarcastically. Jacob glared at him.
"My wife told me that you were creeping her out. And I don't like it when you talk to me like that.", Jacob says more firmly, sounding more angry. The man scoffed again and walked away, with his friends following along with him. Jacob looked at the time.
"Now it's 12:00.", he says, sounding less angry and more happy. He smiles sweetly and I smile in return. I turn to the five men and ask them if I was able to get their pictures and autographs. They nodded and signed my sketchbook and took pictures with me. I smile and waved at them, they did the same in return. I held onto Jacob's hand as we walked out the doors.
"I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick, okay? Wait here.", Jacob says, as he let's go of my hand, walking to the men's restroom. I stood by the wall next to the entrance of the AZ&Z stadium. I saw something in the corner of my eye. I wasn't very sure what it was exactly. I walked to the thing on the ground. It was emitting an unsettling smell, causing me to cough and cover my nose. I looked around the corner, I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing. It was a dead body, a female, her legs were missing, her stomach had been chopped off, leaving her intestines out onto the ground, blood everywhere. Her eyes were white, blank, her skin was pale. There were maggots all over her insides, eating her flesh. I couldn't move, I shriek in terror, I heard footsteps running behind me. I suddenly felt intensely nauseous and vomited on the ground. I stood up, wiping my mouth with the sleeves of my dress. I turned around slowly, it was Jacob, he held onto me and saw the horrified expression on my face, he looked behind me. His facial expression immediately changed, his eyes widened, he gasped and quickly grabbed his phone out of his pocket and dialed 911. I breathe shakily, my body started trembling, Jacob held onto me as he was talking on the phone. I bury my face in his chest. He finished talking to the cops on the phone.
"They're on their way.", he said, sounding a little nervous, yet scared. I looked up at him, he put his phone back into his pocket and he held onto me tightly. The cops had finally arrived, they asked us questions.
"When did you find the body?", the woman officer asked, I kept replaying the dreadful memory over and over, I shook my head to clear my mind. "A-About 12:04AM..", I say, shakily. The woman nodded.
"Where was the body when you found it?", she asks.
"On the other side of the building by the entrance.", I say, calming down a little.
"Did you know her? Did she look familiar?", she asks again.
I shook my head, "No, I didn't see her during the concert. Or before.", I say, recognizing her face. The woman nodded.
"Okay, that's all I need to know for now, when we have more questions, we'll let you know, okay?", she says, in a reassuring tone. I nod.
I walk to Jacob, I held onto him, he held me tightly. I let out a deep exhale.
"How about we go back home?", Jacob says, smiling at me. He grabs onto my hand and we walk to the subway station, our subway came quick. We got on the subway and sat down on the chairs. I lay my head on Jacob's lap as he strokes my head, I sigh and smile softly as I fall asleep.
30 minutes later...
Jacob's POV
"We've arrived back at the Shirakawa-go station, I repeat, we've arrived at the Shirakawa-go station.", the man said in the PA. I softly tap Trin's shoulder. She yawned and moaned softly as she stretched. She quickly sat up, panting. She looked around, and then at me.
"I think I had a n-nightmare..about a woman with only her u-upper body and her intestines out and everywhere, but her legs were m-missing..", she says, trembling, her breath shaky, she was scared.
"That wasn't a dream. It actually happened. It happened an hour ago. The police are looking into it and investigating what happened.", I say, letting her know that it wasn't a dream or nightmare. She inhaled sharply and exhaled shakily. I pick her up and she grabs onto me. I step out of the subway and walked to the entrance to our house.
"It's going to be okay, don't be scared. I'm sure they'll find th—", I stop suddenly, I couldn't believe what was in my sight. I cover Trin's eyes, I put my hand on the back of her neck, pressing her face against my chest so she wouldn't look at what I was seeing. It was the remaining lower part of that woman's body, I gasp and quickly run into the house, with Trin still holding onto me. I put Trin down.
"Run to the bedroom. Go.", I say, firmly. Trin nods, she runs and hides in the bedroom. I quickly dial 911. I told the cops about the woman, that I had found the remains of her legs. They came to our house and asked me some questions.
"All I know, is that my wife, Trin, found her upper part of the body at the AZ&Z stadium by the entrance, and I don't know how the other remaining half of her body ended up here."
I said, nervously, but firmly. The policeman nodded and went back to examine the other half of the woman's body. I went back in the house and walked to the bedroom door. It was locked, I softly knocked on the door.
"Trin, it's me. Your handsome husband.", I chuckle at what I said. Trin opens the door and lets me in, then I close the door behind me as Trin walked to the bed and sat on it. I took my shirt off and pants off and put sweatpants on, I went shirtless. Trin takes her dress off and puts on a hoodie. I jump into bed and grab onto Trin's hand as she plops on top of me, I chuckle and she giggles softly. She gave me a few pecks on the lips, I did the same. I got up to turn the lights off, then I quickly got back into bed and Trin cuddles with me, I hold onto her and we drift off to sleep.
The next day...
I quickly woke up, I look at Trin, she was still asleep. I grab the remote and turn the tv on. The Shirakawa-go news was on. They were talking about the woman whose body was somehow chopped or ripped in half, they identified her.
"The police has investigated the first top half of the body at the AZ&Z stadium by the entrance at 12:04 AM earlier this morning. Then the lower half was just recently found by Jacob English, at his and his wife, Trinity English's house. Jacob said that he had found the lower half in their front yard. The police are still investigating the crime, the person or animal that has done this still hasn't been found yet.", the man on the news says, anxiously. I sigh and turn the tv off. I get out of bed and turn the shower water on. I took my sweatpants and boxers off and get in the shower. I stood in the hot, steamy water, running down my face and through my hair. Then I sat down under the water, facing the wall. I kept thinking of the woman whose body was ripped in half. I heard the shower door open, and felt arms snaking around my chest. It was Trin, she smiles softly as she rests her chin on my shoulder. I smile softly and face her. I immediately grabbed her and hold her tightly in my arms. She wrapped her arms around me softly, I kept holding onto her, tighter and tighter, I buried my face in her shoulder.
"What's wrong?", she says with concern in her voice as she rubs my back.
"I...I don't want anything happen to you...like that woman we found yesterday..or earlier today..", I say softly into her shoulder. I realize I was crying. She put her hands on my cheek and looked at me. She smiles sweetly and presses her forehead against mine.
"I'm okay.", she says as her lips move closer to mine.
"I'm okay..as long as..", her lips crash on mine, passionately kissing me, I do the same in return.
"..I have you..I'm okay as long..as I have you.", Trin says, in between kisses. I pull away and catch my breath, Trin did the same.
"And I'm okay...actually..I'm perfect..only as long as I have you.", I said, sweetly. Trin smiles sweetly again. I hug her once again and I turn the shower water off, getting out of the shower and wrapping our bodies with towels. Trin grabs one of my shirts and looks at me and tilts her head. I smile and nod.
"You can wear that.", I say, sweetly. Trin smiles and puts it on, she put the shirt on without putting a bra on. I grab a pair of sweat shorts and boxers. I put them on and look at Trin. She grabs a pair of my boxers and puts it on, I look at her trying it on, I chuckle. The boxers slid down her hips, it was a little big on her, I smile and grab a smaller pair of boxers I had. I gave them to her and she tried them on, they got her perfectly. Her head perks up at me and she smiles again. I smile in return. We heard a knock on the door, I look out the window, it was someone who didn't look familiar, I didn't know this guy. I slowly open the door. Trin stood behind me, looking at him.
"Why are you here? What are you doing here?", I say firmly. The man smiles weirdly, giving me an unsettling feeling. Trin gasps, she softly tugs on my finger, I look at her, I bend down a little.
"T-That's the guy I saw..n-next to the wall w-where the lady was...the ripped lady...", She whispers, shakily into my ear.
"I'm here cause you two are on my list.", the man says, firmly.
"What list?", I say, sternly. The man grabs a piece of paper and shows it to us.
"Angelina Pattinson"
"Diane James"
"Jacob English"
"Trinity English"
"Ashley Stroud"
"Jayce Strickland"
"Nathan Thompson"
My eyes widen when I saw our names and Nathan's name. What did this guy want to do with us? And Nathan? I tore the man's list apart.
"What the hell was that stupid list for? Huh? Why are we on your damn list? Why is Nathan on your fucking list? Huh?", I said angrily, about to blow up. The man smiled creepily this time.
"That's because the people's names before yours are dead. I'm not the one who chooses who kill, I'm not the one who controls how I kill.", the man says.
"Then who the fuck controls this little shitfuck murder objections you do? Huh? I want to talk to him. Now!", I growled at the man, on the brink of exploding. The man grabs his phone and calls his boss.
"Did you get Jacob and Trinity English?", the older man says on the phone, sounding a bit raspy.
"No he did not, we are both very much alive, thank you very much you dumbfuck.", I say angrily, holding onto Trin's hand tightly.
The older man laughed.
"Well you sure are. Why did you want to talk to me and interrupt my man's work?", the old man said, starting to sound angry.
"Because I want to know the fuck why you're operating a secret damn murdering business! And why the fuck are we on your damn list? Huh?", I said angrily, as I kept getting closer and closer to the brink of blowing up.
"Because. I know what you two have done, I know everything you've done, I know everything Trinity's done, I know every single thing that happened in your life.", the man said and I scoffed.
"What the fuck do you know about us? Hm? You don't even know what we just did.", I said firmly.
"You and Trin both just took a shower, but you both are traumatized by what you saw of Diane James. But if you two tell the cops that you found out about the ripped lady's name is, I will have you both killed immediately. But that still doesn't mean I won't have you both killed, you both have a time limit, until the end of the week to live, but remember this, I will have you both killed if you tell the cops about us and the ripped lady's name.", the old man said sternly.
"Like hell I care about you and your shit game! I will find and kill you if you even lay a fucking hand on my wife!", I said, yelling angrily, blowing up. I grab the man's neck and took his phone and tossed it down the stairs into the basement. I threw the man down the stairs. He groaned and yelled as he hit the floor of the basement. Trin closes the front door and locks it. She stands by me and holds onto my arm, I rub her head and walk down the stairs, Trin followed behind me. She grabs onto my hand, causing me to stop, I look at her and tilt my head.
"U-um..", Trin says, trying to find the words, she blushes uncontrollably, she bit her lip.
"Hm?"
"C-could we...ahh this is a-an embarrassing question I'd never t-thought I ask..B-but..could w-we..h-have s-sex while y-you torture him..?", Trin asks, uncontrollably blushing, bright red as a tomato. She looked extremely cute, I blushed at her question and nod.
"Y-yeah..we can.", I say. Trin's fingers intertwine with mine and we walk down the last couple steps. I grab the man and threw him on the chair. I quickly strap him down and put a gag in his mouth so he wouldn't say anything. The man struggled to say something but we didn't care what he had to say.
"Don't look at us when we're having sex. It creeps me and my wife out. I don't care if you want to listen, just don't get hard over us having sex. If you do, I will cut off your dick. Including your balls.", I say sternly to the man. I look back at Trin and passionately kiss her as I picked her up and put her down on the table, on the right, next to the chair the man was strapped to. And the left of her was the small tray with the weapons and torturing stuff on it. I unzip my pants and move my boxers down. Trin takes her panties off, I glare at the man to see if he was looking, he was, for a second but he quickly looked away. I look back at Trin, her panties were clinging to her calves, I grab them and took them off quickly. She takes her shirt off and tosses it aside with her panties, now she was bare. She shivered a little. She smiles and mouths 'just a little cold', I nod and smile. I passionately kiss her and grab both of her legs and wrap them around my waist. She's so cute and small compared to my height. Her hands cling to my broad shoulders. We pull apart from the kiss. I grab and hold onto her thighs. I nod and she nods softly in return. My grip on her thighs tighten. I pull her closer to me and cradle her, so I could keep my eyes on her adorable and erotic face. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I slam my body into her powerfully. She gasps and moaned softly.
"You can be loud as you want, don't worry about the dumbfuck over there. I promise, I will cut his dick off he gets hard, over us having sex...or hearing your precious sounds that are only mine.", I softly whisper into Trin's ear. Trin exhales softly and nods. I thrust into her once again, she was warm and wet inside, I thrust into her again, harder. She moaned loudly, I passionately kiss her and glance to the right, at the man. He was squirming, struggling to get out of the straps. I pull away from the kiss and turn my head straight at him. I sigh.
"Dude, chill. Why are you eve-", I look down below the belt. I saw that he was hard. I grab a knife, and move it close to his dick.
"Don't look at me like that. Or below my belt. Pervert.", I say seriously and firmly. Trin bent down in front of me, she licks the tip and took me in her mouth, I sigh. The man couldn't stop looking at Trin.
"What? Why are you looking at her? Hm? Maybe you want her too? Like hell I give my wife to anyone. She's mine, and only mine.". The knife I was holding, was now inches from the man's dick. I couldn't control myself, so I decided to break his dick, his scream was muffled by the gag in his mouth.
"Now, since I can't control myself. I'm going to go ahead and cut your fucking dick off. You shitfuck pervert.", I say, angrily. I slowly cut into the man's fractured dick, he kept squirming and screaming, muffled. Then I slice it off. It fell onto the ground next to left foot. Trin removes her mouth from me and picks up the sliced off dick and laughs.
"It's so small, how useless.", she says, despising the noisy man on the chair. She tosses the dick into the incinerator and looks back at me. I pick her up and put her back on the table. Trin laid back down and wraps her legs around me. My right hand beside her, my left hand resting on her back. I bend down to passionately kiss Trin, she does the same in return. I powerfully thrust into her, she moaned loudly as her back arched. I thrust harder and deeper into her. She gasps and bites her lip. I glance at the man, he was sobbing, looking at us. Then I look back at Trin. I thrust into her harder and powerfully. She immediately wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me close to her, I could feel her breath on my ear.
"Please don't stop~ I love how it feels r-right now..", she says softly into my ear, and hazily. I smirk softly, and kept on thrusting into her harder and deeper. She grabs my right hand and put it on her breast, I fondle it gently and then rougher. She moaned softly. I pull out of her.
"Turn around, I want to do it like this.", I say, firmly, but hazily. Trin did as I said. I grab onto her hips and push into her deeply. I leaned over Trin's back, my hands in front of her, holding onto the table for leverage. Trin's head rested against my left forearm. Her hands rested next to mine. She was a moaning mess, panting. I kiss the back of her neck, to her cheek, then to her lips, kissing Trin deeply as I thrust into her harder. She moaned loudly into the kiss. I heard the man groan. I pull away from the kiss again.
"Dude, seriously, what the fuck? Why can't you just do as I say? Not looking and be quiet? Hmm?", I say, frustrated.
"You can take it out on me..if you want to. Remember? The five rules you said? One of them was that you would do what you want to do to me.", Trin says softly, and hazily. I look down at her and nod, remembering the five rules I said. The man kept groaning, sobbing and screaming.
"Dude. Shut the fuck up okay? Just let me fuck my wife in peace. Okay? For God's sake shut up before I do something else to you that will leave you traumatized for the rest of your fucking life!", I said angrily, and annoyed. I grab onto Trin's hip tightly and thrust into her deeper, faster, and harder. She gasps, her head falling back, her eyes widen.
"You're fine if I spank you or whatever? Even though I am really annoyed by that dumbfuck over there?", I ask and chuckle slightly.
"Y-Yeah...D-Do as you want..remember..?", Trin says hazily, softly, and sounding a little weak. I nod and squeeze her thighs and slam my body into her again, I pull her closer to me. I kiss her neck and fondle her breasts roughly. She gasps and moans in pleasure, I was getting closer to my climax. I took a quick glance at the man and back at Trin, I was still frustrated at the man, who was still being so noisy, screaming and sobbing. I was filled with anger, I kept squeezing Trin's thighs. I couldn't help myself but to spank her, once. She moaned softly, and weakly. I thrusted into her deeper and powerfully, I groaned as I released into her, Trin moaned softly. I pull my boxers up and zip my pants. Trin turned around and sat on the table, panting, she raised her arms tiredly as I helped put her shirt on. She put her panties on herself, she smiles sweetly at me. I sigh and smile sweetly at her. And then I turned to the man.
"Didn't I tell you to shut the fuck up? Hmm? That's it. Since you made me mad, I'm not going to go easy on you and leaving you traumatized out there in the world and you would possibly call the police about what happened. We're going to do this...by starting with your fingers.", I say, seriously. I look at Trin.
"Want to join in this one?", I ask, softly.
"Yeah, this guy deserves to be hurt..and killed.", Trin says, her tone starting to become soft to firm, I nod.
"Do you want to break his fingers, or cut them off?", I whisper into Trin's ear.
"Cut them off, he deserves pain, and hell.", Trin says in a low tone. I nod again.
"Well, me and my wife talked about what we're going to do to you, and how we're going to start.", I say, seriously, walking closer to the man's hand, Trin walked to the man's other hand. We both nod at each other. Trin looked at the man's hand, with an angry look, but she was smiling, I grab two knives and gave one to Trin. I started with his thumb and index finger, and then his middle and ring fingers, and I sliced the last finger off along with his other fingers. Trin started by ripping his nails off and then slicing his fingers off, the man kept squirming and screaming. I put the knife back on the little tray and grabbed the cleaver, Trin grabbed the other cleaver and the knife back on the table. I smile at the man and smashed it into his forearm, he sobbed loudly. I brought it forward and sliced into his arm again as blood splattered onto my face and my shirtless torso. I kept slicing into his arm, now he didn't have an arm. He screamed in agony. Trin was carving lines into his other arm. Then she put the cleaver back on the tray and grabbed a sharp knife. She poked the knife around the man's torso, trailing it around.
"You deserve this one.", she says firmly. She trailed the knife under his rib area and slowly stabbed into him. I put the cleaver back on the tray and grabbed a big, long, sharp knife and tapped it against the man's sternum. I poked the knife on his chest, stabbing into his sternum. Then I put the knife back onto the tray and grabbed a lighter. I opened the sternum wound I just made and turned the lighter on and put it in his chest, he was screaming and struggling so hard to get out of the straps, he couldn't get out of them at all. I backed away from the man and stood by the stairway. Trin quickly put the knife back on the tray and backed away from the man. She walks to me and grabs my arms and I put them over her shoulders as we both watch the man's insides burn and melt. The man also started to burn on the outside, his skin turning charred black. Within a few seconds he was dead, we splashed water over his dead body and moved the chair closer to the incinerator and pushed him into the incinerator. I moved the chair back to its normal state and Trin closed the incinerator doors and turned it on. She sighs and suddenly collapsed, I rush to her.
"Trin? Trin! Can you hear me?! Trin!", I yelled her name, concerned. I shake her shoulders. She was out cold. I quickly ran up the stairs and slam the basement door shut. I gently lay Trin down on the couch, I grabbed an ice pack and gently put it on her forehead, I sat next to her, while I sat on the floor. I had just realized how tired I was, after the rough sex, the torture, everything that had happened lately. I was extremely tired and didn't realize it. I rest my head against Trin's hand and immediately doze off to sleep, swiftly.