Chapter 16: Paranoia and Fear

Warning: cussing
Trin's POV
Me and Jacob sit on the couch, cuddling, watching season 13 of Supernatural since it finally came out on Netflix, it's good so far. I put my hand on my stomach, suddenly feeling nauseous because I was thinking of the horrible dream I had last night, I tell Jacob about the nausea, he gets me trash can and I threw up in it, getting a headache. Jacob picks me up and takes me upstairs, he puts me down on the bed, he gets in the bed with me and puts the cover over us, I suddenly fall asleep, probably because I didn't get much sleep last night.
A Fee Hours Later
I woke up, I turn to the other side, I saw Jacob, asleep, I put my hand on his cheek and smile, I gave him a peck on the lips, I got out of bed and went downstairs. I saw the TV was on, it had Raymond on it, evil, I backed away and fell on the floor, I kept backing away until I felt a wall hit my back. I started crying, "Go away, leave me alone...WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!", Raymond disappeared, I was sobbing, I was in a fetal position, I head running footsteps coming downstairs and into the kitchen, I looked up, it was Jacob, he ran to me, and hugged me tightly, I hug him back, Jacob picks me up bridal style, he puts me down on the couch, he jumps on the couch. Jacob picks up the remote and changes the channel to the anime channel, School Days was on, I rested my head on Jacobs chest, Jacob grabs the blanket next to him and puts it over us.
Jacob's POV
School Days was on, why do people hate that anime? Probably because of Sekai stealing Kotonoha's boyfriend, that should be the reason why people hate it. After the last episode of School Days finished, it turned on Boku No Pico, I screamed "NOT THE WEIRD, DISGUSTING, YAOI HENTAI!!", I changed the channel to another anime channel, it had Kill La Kill on it, thank god...
Trin's POV
I laughed when Jacob screamed, I didn't really care if hentai was on, just some of them we hated, like Boku No Pico... egh. But YAY Kill La Kill is on! After that, Jacob changed the channel to a random channel, I raised my arms up, I said "They're putting on The Outsiders!!" Jacob chuckles, and pulls me to him, my cheek touching his cheek, in a side hug, which looked so cute. "I'm hungry, what about you?" I say, Jacob says "Yeah let's get bread and put Nutella on it!", I jumped up and I pulled Jacobs hand, causing him to bump into me but I wrapped my arms around him, both of us laughing, Jacob picks me up like I was a little person, Jacob ran to the kitchen and put me down nicely, he got the bread and I got the Nutella out, we started putting Nutella on the bread, and then we sat on the couch and ate our food, it was delicious, it's always delicious! Jacob looked at me and started laughing, I smiled and asked "W-What is it? Is there something on my face?", Jacob nodded, he wiped the Nutella off the side of my mouth and he licked it off of his thumb, I did the same, except I used my index finger and wiped the Nutella off of Jacob's cheek, I licked it off too, I love Nutella. We sat there watching The Outsiders, we had fun.