Chapter 37: Japan Vacation Part 1

Warning: smut
Trin's POV
I yawn and rub my eyes, I felt Jacob stretch and wrap his arm around me, I cuddle with him, he cuddles back and says "Do you want to do it again later today?", I smile sweetly and say "Yeah, I still want you inside me", Jacob chuckles softly and says "I still want your delicious body too~ maybe it could be a little more longer this time?", I smile and nod, Jacob smiles, we get out of bed and change from our sweaty clothes to soft and casual clothes, I said "W-Wait...shall we take a shower? We haven't taken one in a few days, and we had sex last night...and we probably smell like it...", Jacob nods. We turned the water on, I took my clothes off, then I felt hands on my waist, I smile, Jacob says "Can we have sex tonight? You and your body looks like it really wants me~", I blush uncontrollably and smile, I say "Yeah, I-I do, and my body really does want you~", Jacob smiles and we get in the shower, Jacob washed my body in soap, then I rinsed the soap off, and I washed Jacob's body and rinsed it. Then Jacob washes my hair with shampoo and conditioner, and he rinses it, then I wash Jacob's hair and rinsed it, then we just hugged under the hot water, we were in there about an hour, so we turned the water off and then we got out of the shower and wrapped towels around our bodies. After we dried up, we got dressed in the soft and casual clothes we picked out earlier. We walked out of the bathroom and went to the living room and sat on the couch, we turned the TV on and watched Switched at Birth.
Around 3PM...
Jacob's POV
I ask Trin "Are you hungry? Do you want to go somewhere to eat? Or find a place to eat at?", Trin nods and says "Let's find a place to eat ramen noodles and fried rice with chicken on the side!", I chuckled and we got in the car and drove to the ramen noodle place. We ate ramen noodles and fried rice with chicken on the side, after we ate, we thought of going around town to check out everything.
After they checked out the town....
Around 5PM...
We found our car and got in it, me and Trin talked about stuff when I was driving, it took a while to go home because I kind of lost the way, so I used the gps on my phone and about an hour or two later, we finally got home around 7PM. When we got in the house, Trin took my hand and walked to the bedroom, she pulled me into a hug, I hug her tightly, she says "D-Do you want to do it now?", I smile and say "Yeah, yes I do still want you~~", Trin chuckles and unbuttons my shirt, I unbutton her shirt, then I unzip her shorts and took them off, I unzipped my pants and took them off along with the other clothes, we were in our underwear, Trin takes her panties off, I unhook her bra, I take my boxers off too, I fall onto the bed on top of Trin, we smile at each other, I say "What position do you want to do it?", Trin blushes and says "I wanna do it where my legs are on your shoulders and you're holding onto me, I want your c*ck get bigger~, and go fast and hard, it'll make me feel good and it's hot at the same time too~~", I blush and smile sweetly at Trin, I felt it get bigger, and a little longer. Then I grabbed Trin's legs and put them on my shoulders, I hold onto her and slam my member inside her, she cums immediately after I slammed it into her, she moans loudly, she wraps her arms around my neck and passionately kisses me, I kiss back and slammed my member inside her again, I thrust faster and harder, I felt it get bigger again, Trin moans louder, Trin's hips buckle with mine, I grab her legs and slam her body against mine, she moans louder again. Then I saw some bleeding coming from inside her private, I say "A-Are you on your period? Your private is bleeding...", Trin shook her head hazily and says "N-No...I-It's just that your c*ck is bigger and it's making my p-private hole b-bigger, and it hurts, just a little, I'm not mostly used to it though...", I nod my head. Trin says "I w-want you to go faster and harder~", I smile and stare in her hazy eyes, I passionately kiss her, she kisses back, I hold her body tightly closer to me, and I thrust faster and harder, I say "A-Are you close?", Trin moans and nods her head, I slammed my member inside her, Trin moans louder, I say "Want to do it in another position? Can we do the one where you're up against the wall and your legs are in the air, and I hold onto you tightly?", Trin nods and we get in the position I wanted, I slammed my body into hers, Trin moans hazily, I moan softly, Trin says "P-Please..m-more...more!", I thrust faster and harder, Trin moans more louder, I went further past her g-spot, I take my member out and slam my hand inside her, she gasps and moans loudly, I felt her muscles tighten and relax, then she cums on my hand, I take my hand out and slide my tongue inside her, I licked her clit and slide it inside her again, she moans softly, she says "I-I want you to go harder...and d-deeper inside me~".
Trin's POV
Jacob thrusts harder, I could feel him go further inside me, I moan and scream "A-Ah~ Jac-AAHHH~!", he hit my soft spot and kept going faster and harder, I scream "JACOB!!! AAAHHH~~!", Jacob says "Hopefully no one will hear us~, do you want me to go deeper and harder?", I say "Y-Yes~~", I lower my legs and wrapped them around Jacob's waist, Jacob goes harder and deeper, he says "Trin~~, I-I want more and more of you~!", I smile hazily and say "I want you inside me more and more~~!", his member feels really hard and warm, I say "Ah~, AAAHH~! Jacob~~", I stare at him with hazy eyes, I smile hazily again.
Jacob's POV
Trin's private feels so warm and it's really wet, Trin wraps her arms around my neck, I could tell that she felt a little weak, but I kept going, I slammed my member inside her and she moans loudly, she screams "J-Jacob~!! AAAHH~!", as her muscles tighten and relax, I moan and say "T-Trin...are you close?", Trin pants and nods softly, I went harder and faster, Trin moans louder and louder, she moans hazily and softly says "J-Jacob~~, I-I love you~~!", and she moans again, she cums on my member, and I cum inside her, we moan softly, Trin says "I-I want you to k-keep going, I-I don't want it to be over yet~" I smile sweetly and nod. I pick Trin up and put her on the bed, I grabbed her waist and slammed my member inside her, Trin moans loudly and says "Mmm~, Ah~! Jaco-AAAAHH~!", her muscles tighten and relaxed again, she cums a lot and made a small puddle under her on the bed, I moan softly, I felt my muscles tense up and then relax, and I cum inside her, Trin wraps her arms around my neck and puts her forehead against mine, I kept thrusting faster and harder, Trin's moans became louder every time I went faster and harder, I took my member out for a few seconds and passionately kiss Trin, she kisses back, then I slam my member inside her, and went more deeper than a few seconds ago, Trin moans a lot louder, I say in a deep tone "Do you like that? Do you want me to go harder~?", Trin says "Y-Yes, I want you t-to go harder~", I smile and thrust harder, all of a sudden, we heard a knock on the door, I pull my member out and we both get up and put on robes, we walk to the door and I open it, Trin stays behind me, it was a woman, she didn't look Asian or anything, but she did have a British accent, the woman says "I heard one of you screaming someone's name and moaning, what the hell is going on??", I say "It was me and Trin, we were doing "it", so why are you all up in our business? Shouldn't you ignore if you hear screaming like that? We don't even have neighbors, so how did you know there was screaming and moaning?!", the woman sighs and says "I heard it while I was walking around", I nodded and Trin holds onto my shoulder, looking at the woman with hazy eyes, the woman smiles a little and waved, Trin hid her face in my arm, she didn't feel like saying anything, she was feeling too hazy at the moment. I hold onto Trin and look at the woman, I say "So, what are you going to do?", the woman shook her head no, she wasn't going to do anything, she waved bye and finally left, I closed the door, we sigh and I turn to Trin, she looks up and smiles at me with hazy eyes, I smile back and pick her up bridal style, I put her down on the bed and took my robe off, we closed the bedroom door, I got on top of Trin and took her robe off and set it aside with mine, Trin holds onto me and wraps her arms around my neck, I say "Shall we get back to it?", Trin says "Yeah~, and go really hard~, I want you to make me feel good~", I smile and nod, I slam my body into hers and Trin moans, I thrust harder and faster, I go deeper inside her, Trin cums on my member, I pull it out slowly and slammed my body into hers, her back arches and she moans loudly and screams "Ah~!!", I moan softly, I pull my member out, then I felt a phone buzz, it was Trin's phone, I got it and it said "Ashlyn", it was her friend, I said "Ashlyn is calling", Trin pressed the answer button and says "Hey, what's up?", Ashlyn said "U-Um, well, there is something I have to tell you..", Trin furrows her brows and says "What is it?", Ashlyn says "C-Chance broke up with me, cause we were going our separate ways and so..", Trin says "Oh no! That's not good!", Ashlyn said "Yeah, and then a few weeks later, I'm dating Mark Tuan! That KPOP singer from the band Got7!", Trin gasps and said "W-Wow! That's so cool! And I-I am...um...kinda busy, y-yeah, hehe", Ashlyn said "O-Oh, are you and Jacob...you know??", Trin chuckled and said "Y-Yep.", Ashlyn said "Welp, I'll go ahead and let you two do whatever you want to now, I'll go leave, text you later!", Ashlyn hung the phone up and I put Trin's phone down wherever it was earlier. We sigh, Trin says "I want you t-to keep going, I don't want to finish yet...I still miss you~...", I smile and nod, I slam my member inside her, she moans loudly and arches her back, I pick her up and put her on top of me, I grabbed onto her hips and held them tightly.
Trin's POV
Jacob held onto my hips tightly and he picks me up, his hard member rubbing against my clit, I bit my lip, Jacob pushes me down onto his member, I moan loudly, Jacob moans softly, I felt a knot in my stomach, Jacob moves me up and down on his member, every thrust, I feel the knot in my stomach get tighter, I was close to my climax, I'm sure Jacob is too, Jacob moves my hips faster and harder, then I moan loudly and say "A-Ah~...I-I'm close...wh-what about you~?", Jacob nods his head softly and picks me up and slams me down on his member, I scream " Ah~! Jac-AAAAHH~!!", I felt my muscles tense and relax, my back arches and I cum everywhere under me, on Jacobs member, and on his waist, Jacob moans and I felt him release inside me, I moan softly, I lean down closer to his face, I felt his hot, minty breath on my face, I passionately kiss him, he kisses back, Jacob slowly pulls his member out and put his hands on my cheeks, we had a make-out session for a few minutes, then we pulled apart to catch our breaths, we put our robes on and went to the living room to chill, we had a long day that we got pretty tired, Jacob fell asleep on the couch, I fell asleep on top of him.