Chapter 28: The Bar

Warning: smut, cussing, and the word c*ck, (I am sorry my little cinnamon rolls)
Jacob's POV
I woke up, I looked at Trin , she was awake, on her phone, she looked at me and smiled, I smiled back at her, we got up and went downstairs, we ate chocolate cake, and turned the tv on, Hemlock Grove was on, we chilled on the couch all morning.
At 1 PM
I said "Do you want to go somewhere?", Trin nodded and said "Can we go to the bar", I smiled and said "Haha yeah of course!", we got up and went to the bedroom, I changed into a black shirt that was unbuttoned to my chest, and jeans, and black converses, Trin was wearing a black off shoulder dress that had a mini skirt, that went close to her bottom cheek line, and black slippers. I ask Trin "You ready?", she nodded and smiled, I took her hand and grabbed the car keys, we started the car and closed the front door, and locked it, we got in the car and drove to the bar.
When they get to the bar
We got out, I locked the car, I walked to Trin and held her hand.
Trin's POV
I held onto Jacob's hand, I felt someone touch my butt, I turned around, it was some drunk perverted guy, I said "Jacob...someone touched me, it was that guy", Jacob turned to the guy, and held me close, he said "Don't ever touch my girlfriend, do you understand? If you keep doing it, you're not going to like what happens next, you fUcKiNg BaStArD!", the guy was shocked and he walked away. Jacob opened the door for the both of us, I look inside, it was a really expensive, and cool looking bar, very bright, and people making out and stuff on the dance floor, I looked at Jacob, he looked at me, we smiled at each other, we sat together at the bar, Jacob asks the bartender for 4 Whiskeys, 2 for Me and Jacob, I drank the first one down, Jacob did too, then we drank the second down. Jacob asks for 2 more whiskeys we drank it down, I start feeling nauseous, Jacob did too, so we went to the bathroom, there was only one bathroom for both men and women, not a separate bathroom. We went in the same bathroom stall, and vomited in the toilet, after we were done vomiting, We stood up and our backs against the wall, I ask Jacob,"What do you want to do now?", Jacob walks to me and picks me up by the waist, I giggle and say "What is it?", Jacob buries his face in my chest, he says "You're so comfortable", I giggle at him being adorable, I wrapped my legs around him, and lowered my body face to face with him, he started passionately kissing me, I kiss back, Jacob locks the the door, and holds onto me, I wrap my arms around his neck, Jacob reaches under my skirt and takes my underwear off, and my slippers, he slowly takes my dress off, he takes his clothes off too. The kiss gets really intense, Jacob puts his hard c*ck inside me, I moan and tighten the grip around Jacob's neck, he thrusts faster, we were pretty drunk, I'm sure Jacob see my face that I wanted him to go faster, he hit my g-spot, I cum on his c*ck, and he cums inside me, we moaned, Jacob kept thrusting faster, I kept cumming until he finally cums inside me, Jacob goes further past my g-spot, I moan loudly, and we reached our climax, we had orgasms, Jacob came a lot inside me, I came a lot on his c*ck, we moaned loudly, and he kept going faster until we both had our last orgasm, we moaned more louder, until Jacob slows down and we put our clothes on, Jacob passionately kisses me, I kiss back. Jacob unlocks the door and we walked out of the bar, unlocked the car, we got in the car, Jacob carefully drives home, we got undressed and changed into underwear and a shirt, and we got in bed and fell asleep immediately, like a baby.