Chapter 57: Hell in Paradise

10,669 words
Warning: You smut, violence
Trin's POV

We all got back home and got in bed since it was late.

"I don't get why Jimmy and Hayden would do this, we didn't do anything. But I guess they just wanted to try to take everything we've made and destroy it. But they can't."

I say, Jacob nodded as we laid in bed, facing each other. I had my small hands resting in the palm of his big hands.

"They won't destroy what we made, they can't destroy our empire because they're just two people that cannot do shit to us."

Jacob says, I nodded and scooted closer to him, resting my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and we continued talking until we dozed off to sleep.

The week after that...

"Good morning sleepyhead."

Jacob says, poking my cheek to wake me up, I woke up giggling. I rubbed my eyes and let out a deep sigh as I sat up and slid out of bed. I went to the bathroom, did my thing, cleaned myself up, and washed my hands. Jacob snuck up and wrapped his hands around my waist. Pressing his chin on the top of my head. I already started having thoughts, feeling a bit spicy this morning. I bit my lip and pressed my hips against his, he moved his head away from the top of my head and looked down at me, raising an eyebrow.

"Feeling a bit horny this morning, are you?"

Jacob says, smirking, hearing him say that made me blush. He grabbed my hand and took me back to our bedroom.

"Lay on the bed for a second, I'll be right back."

Jacob says, I nodded as he walked out of the bedroom, while waiting, I grabbed a bottle of lube and put it on the bed. After waiting for a little bit, he walked back in with Jonas and closed the door. Jacob walked up to the bed, both he and Jonas crawled onto the bed with me. They both started undressing and tossed their clothes in the clothes hamper in the corner of our room.

"Tell me, what do you want to do with us? I'm letting you do whatever you want, anything of your choice. However many times you want us to go. Hell, you can have us both do something to each other."

Jacob says, I blushed red. I had never thought he'd do something sexual with Jonas, in front of me too, but I was curious what he would do, he had never let me tell him and Jonas what to do. Jacob smirked and Jonas smiled, I fiddled with my fingers, thinking of what I want them to do. I crisscrossed my legs.

"I dare both of you to make out and touch each other until you're both hard."

I say, biting my lip. Both Jonas and Jacob nodded and their faces slowly inch closer to each other's, then their lips met and turned into a steamy make-out session. I blushed and I could feel myself get excited from the sight of this. Jacob started to run his hands over Jonas's abs, Jonas did the same and I could see both of them slowly getting hard. Jonas's hand slowly moved to Jacob's lower area. Jonas's fingers tickled the shaft of Jacob's cock that kept throbbing, slowly getting harder and bigger.

Jonas then wrapped his fingers around Jacob's cock, his thumb pressing against the pink tip, Jacob breathed heavily and did the same to Jonas, rolling on top of him.

"What shall he and I do next, madam?"

Jacob says, smirking and panting softly.

"Rub your cocks together until you can't take it, but don't cum. Save that for what we're going to do after this."

I say, smiling, both Jonas and Jacob blushed red, I bit my lip, they both looked cute when they blush. They nodded and the pink tips of their cocks poked at each other. Then they pressed the shafts of their cocks together, moving their hips. Pre-cum started leaking from their cocks and they were both breathing heavily, rubbing their hard cocks together. I could hear small sounds coming from both of them, and it was cute.