Chapter 12: Staying Overnight

Jacob's POV
Me and Trin sit on the couch together, watching Supernatural, Trin lays her head on my chest, I wrap my arm around her.
A few hours later
Me and Trin play Fortnite on our phone, both of us on the same team, shooting everyone in the game, and we win the server we were on, we had fun. 😆
Trinity's POV
I look at the time,
it says 8:34pm, I show Jacob, he says "oh well, we can go to bed later❤️", I say "ok~". I cuddle with Jacob and we watched TV and chilled for the night.
Two Hours Later
I heard the doorbell ring, who comes and rings the doorbell at 10:30pm? I open the door, I see Ashlyn, I say "Hey what's up?" ,Ashlyn says "well mom had to go out of town for something, and I didn't have any other places to go, so I decided I could come here for the night", I say "oh, well you know you're welcome here too 😋". I sit next to Jacob and Ashlyn sits next to me, and Ashlyn grabbed the tv remote and turned on BTS show, it was funny, me,Jacob, and Ashlyn laughed at Jimin's screams, he's so jumpy and scared of everything 🤣🤣🤣.  We had fun watching BTS funny moments and I checked my phone, it said it was 11:45pm, I look at Ashlyn, she was asleep, I look at Jacob, he was asleep too, I poked his nose, he woke up, I sign "it's 11:45pm, it's late too", Jacob signs"ok, let's go~", before I went upstairs, I put a blanket on Ashlyn and went upstairs with Jacob. I went to the bathroom and got dressed into my pjs, Jacob did too, in his bedroom. I open the door and walk down the hall to Jacob's bedroom and put the dirty clothes next to the closet, I jump on Jacob, who was laying down, he says "Whoo! That startled me 😂😂", I giggle and I roll off on the other side of the bed and covered up, Jacob covered up too. I stare at him, and then I cuddle with him and we both drifted off to sleep.
The Next Morning
Jacob's POV
I woke up, Trin was waking up, stretching, I say "Good morning beautiful~", Trin says "Good morning hottie~😂", I chuckled, and tickled Trin, and I picked her up, riding on my back, we run downstairs to the kitchen, I put Trin down, Trin walks to Ashlyn to see if she was awake, she was, she was watching BTS on her phone.
Trinity's POV
I poked her in the arm, she looked at me, I sign "Good morning weirdo😂", Ashlyn says "good night", I laugh and say "what do you want for breakfast??" Ashlyn shrugs, pancakes? I dunno", I say "ok, me and Jacob will make pancakes". I walk to Jacob and say "we're gonna have pancakes 😋", Jacob says " ok, you and me are going to make pancakes right?", I say "Yeah". We got the ingredients and made pancakes, I yell "Hey Weirdo! These pancakes are ready!", we ate the pancakes, they turned out to be delicious, I didn't expect them to be delicious 😋".
After Breakfast and timeskip to where they go to the mall
We went to Hot Topic and looked at the Stranger Things, Supernatural, and DBZ merchandise in there, me and Jacob got a lot of merchandise and bought them, then me,Jacob,and Ashlyn went to eat pretzel bites with cheddar cheese dip, I love these pretzel bites, they're delicious, like always. We hung out at the mall all day until it closed, we ran outside before we got locked inside of the mall, I got in the front seat on the right next to Jacob, who will be driving, and Ashlyn who is sitting in the middle in the back, we talked on the way back home, when we got home, I saw Ashlyn's mom's car, Ashlyn went in the house and got her stuff together and waved at me and Jacob, we waved back, I looked at my phone, I realized it was 9:59pm, me and Jacob went upstairs to change in pjs and drifted off to sleep.