Chapter 34: Hawaii Vacation Part 4

Trin's POV
I thought of the past...my stepdad abusing me and making me work to the bone...Raymond sexually abusing me....having panic attacks...What did I do to deserve that...? Why do men try molesting me? Raping me? Sexually abuse me? Sexually assaulting me? Touching me? I snap out of my train of thoughts and look at Jacob, he looks at me and smiles, my heart flutters and I smile back at him.
Jacob's POV
I smile at Trin, she smiles back at me, when I saw her smile, it made me happy, her smile looked like she was safe, and happy, and that made me happy. I scoot closer to her and she cuddles with me, I cuddle with her, we watch Darling in the FranXX, it is so good so far, we are on episode 8, but thanks to the damn ads on Crunchyroll, it makes it feel like we are so behind, but we aren't.
Later, around 4PM...
Trin's POV
I get lost in my train of thoughts, I think about Raymond, what he did to me, he sexually abused me, pretty bad, it got so serious that Jacob had to kill him...which I'm happy about, it finally stopped, the suffering finally stopped...until a few days ago, it came back....why do people like to sexually abuse and try raping me..? Maybe it's because of my body...it's really curvy...and thick thighs...and large breasts...I'm fine with my body, I do really care what people think...and I do care what people will do to me...I just want people to stop...
Jacob's POV
I look at Trin, she has no expression on her face...it's emotionless...she seems lost in her thoughts...I bring my face closer to hers...I lick her cheek, she jumps up and says "Ahh! W-What was that?", I started laughing, she was so cute! I said "It was me, I licked your cheek, and you looked so cute when you jumped up.", Trin smiles and giggles, she says "Oh Jacob, you're cute and silly too!", she plops herself on me, it caused me to fall back on the couch, we giggle, then we stop to catch our breaths, I stare into Trin's eyes, I put my hand on her cheek and brought my face closer to hers, she kisses me and I kiss back, it got a little intense, we stayed like that for a few minutes. Then we hear a knock on the door, we pull apart and smile at each other, but I wonder who is at the door...at this time? No one came at our door the whole time we were here...and yet, it is strange... we get up and get dressed in bathing suits, me and Trin are planning to chill in the hot tub in a minute. We walk to the front door, we slowly opened it...the person who was standing in front of our door was...it was T-Trin's...s-stepdad...w-what? How the hell did he know where the fuck we are?! I look at Trin, she starts tearing up, shaking, and she vomited through her hand, she fell to the floor and kept vomiting, I run to her and rub her back, I saw his shadow, he was close to me, I quickly turned to him, he said "Get out of my fucking way, boy...I need to talk to the brat...she is in huge fucking trouble for running away from home." My heart and stomach drop...I look at Trin, she was saying "N-No, n-no no...no more...no more...no more no more...I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry...", she kept repeating the same things over and over, her back was against the counter wall, her hands on her head, like she was protecting herself from something, and she was shaking and crying, she was scared, she didn't want to go back with that bastard... I'll make him sorry he was ever born! Trin didn't deserve anything bad stuff like this happen to her! I'll protect her from everything except me, I love her so much that I care about her more than me, I punched her stepdad in the face, I pushed him down and got on top of him and kept throwing punches until he was close to death, before I threw the last punch, I made a tight fist with my right hand, and pulled it back and punched him so hard that he literally died, blood and bruises and cuts were everywhere on his face, including black eyes. I used magic to make his body and everything that was his, I made it dissapear, including the red marks and blood on my knuckles. I turn back to Trin, she was in the same position, saying the same things before I punched her stepdad to death...I slowly crawl to her, I put my hand on her cheek and passionately kiss her, I hug her tightly, I felt her hug me back and kiss back, we pull apart, I stare into her eyes, they no longer have that fear a few seconds ago...it's completely gone, she has a smile on her face, and her eyes are sparkling, I smile back at her and kiss her cheek and ears and neck playfully, she does the same to me, we laugh and got up, and I did not forget about the vomit, I used telekinesis to grab paper towels and clean it up, then I threw it in the trash, after that, it was around 11 PM, we decided we would go ahead on to bed, we got under the covers and cuddled.