Chapter 3: New Day at Lunch

Jacob's POV

I'm happy that me and Trin are dating, she's very sweet, adorable, cute, funny, an anime lover, beautiful, an amazing artist.
In lunch, Trin's friend Raymond wanted some Sour Punch straws, Trin said no, because she wanted to share some with me, Julianna, and Larry. Raymond got mad, me and Trin went Outside, I saw that Raymond was behind us, I took Trin to a hiding place to where Raymond couldn't find us, me and trin stand there and I watch by the corner to see if Raymond could see us, he wasn't able to see us, I looked back at Trin, she was shaking, with fear, she rested her head on my shoulder, and closed her eyes, she opened them and looked down at my hand, she moved her hand, holding mine. I look at her, in her beautiful hazel green eyes, her glasses reflected the sun, but I took them off, putting them in my hoodie pocket, and stared into her eyes, beautiful hazel eyes changing to green to dark green, she smiles, I smile back, squeezing her hand. I look back to see if Raymond was at the corner, he was right there, me and Trin were frightened, me still squeezing her hand and took her to the school field, Raymond who was mad, raised his hands, making fists, he tried to hit Trin, but I didn't let him, I quickly ran and stood in front of Trin to protect her, she had fear in her eyes, no reflection, looking lifeless. I promised Trin that I will protect and love her, Raymond threw his fist, it hit me in the chest, I was enraged, I glared at Raymond.
Trin's POV

I was scared, I stood behind Jacob, clutching onto his waist, my head on his back, I squeezed, tears started to overflow in my eyes, Raymond tried to hit me, multiple times, but Jacob protected me, he kicks Raymond in the crotch, twice, and he turns around, facing me, I stare at him in his light blue- greenish eyes, he rubs my cheek, wiping my tears away, with both hands, I smiled weakly, due to fear, he says "It'll be okay, don't be scared, I won't ever let anyone hurt you or touch you". My eyes widened, tears started to overflow from my eyes, I smiled, I hold onto him, my face in his chest, he holds back, one hand rubbing my back, the other petting my head, he smiles, we stood holding eachother.