Chapter 24: Future Diary AU Part 2

Warning: smut, gore, cussing
8:45 AM
Jacob's POV
I woke up, I realized my face was in Trin's breasts, I looked up at Trin, she was still asleep, I laid my head down in Trin's breasts again, waiting for her to wake up.
15 Mins. Later
Trin woke up, she said "Good morning hottie" she giggled, I said "Good morning beautiful", I smiled at her, she smiles back at me.
At 3:15 PM
I sighed and laid my head on Trin's lap, I said "Damn it...we're way too overwhelmed right now", Trin looks down at me, she says "Heh yeah, we are, I feel like we're way too overwhelmed, and we need to stop the feeling, what do we do to stop the feeling?", Trin tilts her head, I winked at her and smiled "Maybe some sex again?" I played with her hair, Trin blushed and smiles, "W-Well, we could do it in the bathroom, or right here on the couch, if you want...", I said " We could do it on the couch this time ~", Trin nods and we start taking our clothes off. I start passionately kissing her, she kisses back, I pull her closer to me, I put my member inside her, I came inside her, Trin and I moan, she says "G-Go faster if you want to..", I nodded my head and went faster, a few minutes later, we were in a different position, Trin was on top of me, her face was in the crook of my neck. I held onto her waist, pushing her up and down, Trin came on my member, she moans, I moaned a little, I passionately kiss Trin and kept holding her waist, going up and down, we went faster, I went past her g-spot, I came inside her, Trin and I moaned loudly, my member started getting softer, Trin says "Heh, That felt good, we should have sex sometime often right? I love doing it with you, only you~". I smile at her, I pick Trin up, pulling my member out, I got on top of her and rub her clit, she came on my fingers, she moaned and I licked it off, I say "Your body is perfect~, it's perfect for me, and your face is so cute, it can be hot too, sometimes erotic~~ but you know, like I always say, I love you so fucking much~", Trin smiles brightly and sweetly, she hugs me I hug her back.
A couple minutes later...
I put my boxers on, and pj shorts that went close to my knees, but I stayed shirtless, I felt comfortable anyway, Trin wore a tight sports bra, I could see her nipples poking out, her breasts are little too big for the size she is wearing, oh well, she wears what she wants to wear, I blushed, and she was wearing short pj shorts, I laid down, watching tv, Trin laid down on top of me, we stayed like that for the entire day, until we hear a knock on the door, me and Trin got up, I opened the door, Trin stayed behind me, holding onto my hand, I said "Who are you?", the unknown person said  "hi I'm your new neighbor Kyle Brown", My eyes widened, t-this was the guy I dreamed of, or I either had a vision of him... I said "What the hell do you want? You're one of the diary users aren't you!?", Kyle nodded, he said "How do you know?". I stared at him with anger, I said "Well, me and Trin are diary users too, but we're also psychic too... don't ask how, or what your future is, I don't know, the visions I have are mostly about me or Trin about what happens these days", Kyle nodded, I said "Well if you're ain't going to leave, then fucking leave, don't try killing me or Trin, if you do, you'll go burn in fucking hell!" I slammed the door, and held Trin tightly, I don't want anyone hurting her, or me.
I sighed and sat on the couch, I let Trin sit in my lap, cause we were bored and we sat, watching tv, I checked my phone, it said "5:36PM Kyle breaks into your house and tries killing Trin and you, but you and Trin were successful and killed him" I stared at the screen, I looked at the time, it said 5:31PM I told Trin "Hey, we should be prepared at 5:36PM, Kyle is going to break in and try killing both of us, but we'll be successful and kill him", Trin nodded. We got up and got knives from the kitchen, me and Trin held hands, intertwining, Kyle slams the door open, he had a katana, we dodged every attack, and we both were behind Kyle, I stabbed him in the back, Trin stabbed him in the eyes, and the cheek, and then she stabbed him in the heart, I stabbed him in the forehead, blood splattered everywhere and, we broke his phone, his body and phone disappeared, thank goodness we didn't have to deal with the body, but we did have to deal with the blood, oh well. We just chilled for the rest of the day, playing games and watching tv, stayed in the house to be protected from other diary users.