Chapter 32: Hawaii Vacation Part 2

Warning: Attempted rape, gore
Jacob's POV
I made Trin something to eat for breakfast, I made a bowl of strawberries and whipped cream, it was big enough for us to eat, Trin comes in and pops up in front of me, I look down at her, smiling at each other, I put my forehead on hers, and gave Eskimo kisses, Trin chuckled, we sat on the couch and ate our bowl of strawberries and whipped cream. After that, we decided to get dressed in our swimsuits and went to the beach, we made a sand castle, but the sand was a little too soft to make it stay up, so it just looked like a sand dune, then we jumped in the ocean, staying close to the shore, we splashed each other and tickled each other and stuff, then we got out, we were feeling chilly, drenched in salt water, me and Trin laid down on towels, cuddling.
After they went to the beach
We came back from the beach, we went swimming in the pool instead, it had seats in it too, we sat in the pool and chilled, we talked about how much fun we had together the past few days here in Hawaii, we swam around in the water. I look at the door, I saw a black figure, a person standing there, staring at us, I tell Trin about it and she looks at the door, the black figure was standing there and then ran, we decided to get out of the pool and dry off, then we went in the house and got dressed.
Trin's POV
We got dressed, I decided to not put a bra on, cause I didn't really feel like wearing one, me and Jacob lay down on the bed, and put our NerveGear on, we said "Link Start!" At the same time, we were playing ALO, Alfheim Online, our characters look like anime versions of us, we played and flew around, then the next minute we were in a different place, it was grey, empty space, then, there was the guy from earlier, the black figure guy, he had red hair and eyes, a devilish smile, and he was making smug faces at Jacob, then he opened the cheat menu thing and caused us to be stuck to the floor by strengthening gravity, we didn't have the strength to get up, and the guy put my hands in chains and pulled me up to where I was standing on the tip of my toes, I was wearing the clothes I was wearing in real life, Jacob too, Jacob started getting angry and worried and scared for me, he was angry at the man, and worried and scared about what could happen to me, I was scared to death.
Jacob's POV
Trin started tearing up, shivering, and she had the emptiness and fear in her eyes, the exact same fear, from that dream she had about Raymond, the guy put his hand on the edge of her shirt and ripped it off, I stare at it as it flys in the air and then I stare back at the guy, anger started filling my body, I tried getting up with all my strength, I tried harder and harder by the minute, the guy put his fingers in her bra and ripped it off along with her shirt, Trin whimpers and cries more harder, the guy put his hand on her chin to make her look at him, he said "Darling, you know, you should marry me, I'm your man, not Jacob", Trin gasps and her eyes widened, she yanks her head away from his grip and she says "NO! NEVER! JACOB LOVES ME! AND I LOVE HIM! WE LOVE EACH OTHER MORE THAN ANYTHING!! I'LL NEVER MARRY YOU OR LET YOU DO ANYTHING TO ME! JACOB IS THE ONLY ONE FOR ME!", Trin tried to kick the guy, but she couldn't because of the strong gravity, I kept getting up, the next moment, I realize I'm on my feet, the guy turns to me and opens the cheat menu and the Excalibur sword spawns in his hand, he starts lowering the pain tolerance to 0, and stabs me in the leg, i fell on the ground, it hurt so much I started tearing up a little bit I didn't care, I got up and started laughing, the guy said "Huh? Why're you laughing, what's so funny, idiot?", I put my head down and stare at him with a smug face, I said "I faked that, that never hurt me, you don't have the real cheat menu, it wouldn't work for a red player like you, it wouldn't work for a person, a rapist like you.", I opened up the real cheat menu and healed my leg, and spawned the the real Excalibur, and turned the pain tolerance down to 0, I slashed at the guy's torso, and stabbed him in the stomach and the legs, he fell on the ground clutching at his stomach, I stared down at him with anger and hate, I raised the sword to the top of his head, I looked at Trin, I said quietly "You don't have to see this if you don't want to.", Trin looked down, and nodded, I looked back at the guy, I moved the sword to his neck and bent down face-to-face with him, I said "You deserve this, you bAsTaRd", I slowly moved the sword away from his neck, and quickly slashed it clean through his neck, and grabbed his hair and said "You should've never messed with me or Trin, you fUcKiNg bAsTaRd", I threw his head in the air and it landed on the ground far away from us, I open the cheat menu and undone the chains on Trin's wrists, she falls to the ground and sits up, I fell on my knees, and started crying, I buried my face in Trin's breasts, Trin holds onto me and pets my hair, I started sobbing, I said "I-I'm sorry....I should've never let that happen to you...this...I-I don't want you in danger...ever.", Trin rests her head on mine and holds me tightly, I hold her back, Trin says "It...It should've not happen, but, hey, at least you saved me, right?", I nodded, lifting my head up, Trin puts her hand on my cheeks, and wipes the tears off my cheeks with the pad of her thumb, she smiles sweetly at me, and put her forehead on mine, and says "let's log out, what do you think? Do you think we should rest from all that just happened?", I smile sweetly back at her and nodded, we logged out and took our NerveGear off, and set it aside and we got under the covers and cuddled, we eventually fell asleep, like always.