Chapter 25: Future Diary AU Part 3

Warning: cussing, smut,spoilers for The Walking Dead( I am so sorry my sweet greasers, that's y'alls name from me, I am sorry lol)
Trin's POV
We watched the cameras outside our house, there were 2 people who looked like they were twins, I guess they are diary users too, well, if they come into our house, then we'll kill them...I said "Hey Jacob?", Jacob looks at me, he says "Yeah", I scoot closer to Jacob and hug him, he hugs back, he says "What is it?", I say "I hope we don't have to deal with people being assholes or dickheads...", Jacob laughed a little and said "Heh yeah, especially shitheads", we laughed. After we were done looking at the cameras, we sat on the couch, we watched The Walking Dead, we were watching the first episode of season seven, we were sobbing, I was sobbing violently, I buried my face in Jacob's chest, and my other half of my face was looking at the tv, why...why did Negan have to kill Abraham and Glenn...? Negan didn't have to do that, he shouldn't have...
Timeskip after watching season seven episode four...
I felt empty, emotionally drained, like I just wanted to kill every single Savior, walker, but it was a tv show that we loved and we cared deeply for the characters.
Jacob looks at me with his red, puffy eyes, from crying, he says "I-It's going to be okay, I know it felt real, kinda, but we'll get through it, right?", I smiled weakly, and said "Yeah, we always do~". Jacob got closer to me, he put his hand on my cheek, I smiled, he smiled back, he pulled me to him, and passionately kissed me, I kissed back, it got intense but we pulled apart. Jacob says "I still want to do it, but I'm not feeling the vibes or-or the urge to do it, what about you?", I nodded and smile, Jacob gave me a peck on the lips, we turned on Stranger Things, we watched both seasons for the whole day, I fell asleep on Jacob, he fell asleep too, he turned his phone on and looked at the time it said it was 11:45PM, he poked my nose, I opened my eyes slowly, and smiled at him, he smiles back, I was too tired to stand up, Jacob could see that I was really tired, he picked me up bridal style, I laid my head in his chest, he put me down in bed and got in the covers, we both fell asleep.

Still Trin's POV, dreaming

It looked like we were still in our house, I didn't see Jacob anywhere, I opened the front door...I saw a dark figure in a long black raincoat, holding a bloody knife, dripping....he turned around...I stared at his face, it was Kyle Brown, our dead neighbor...I look down to see what's in front of him...I-I-It w-was my l-love....J-Jacob....n-no, N-No...No NO NO! I fell on the floor, staring at Jacob's dead body, his lifeless eyes, I started shaking, sobbing, this c-can't be it...

Jacob's POV

Trin was sweating, moving a lot, s-she's having a nightmare, but what is it about? I hope it's not Raymond, that motherfucker, he deserved to die anyway, Trin sits up, screaming and sobbing violently, I ask her "W-What's wrong?", she looks at me with scared, tearful eyes, she said " I-It was K-Kyle, our n-neighbor, h-he wore a l-long black r-raincoat, he w-was holding a b-bloody knife and I l-looked to s-see what was i-in front o-of him....it w-was y-you, K-Kyle k-killed y-you, and I f-fell on the floor saying "no" louder and louder, then t-that was when I w-woke up...." I stared at Trin, I hugged her tightly, she hugs me tightly, crying into my shoulder, I rub her back, Trin eventually fell asleep, I put her down and pull the covers up.

The Next Morning...

I woke up, I looked at Trin, she woke up, she got closer to me and hugged me ,I hugged her back, we got up and went downstairs to eat breakfast. I made eggs over easy for me and Trin, we ate it, Trin says "This is delicious, you're the best cooker!", I smile brightly at her, she smiles back. After we ate, we got dressed, I got my car keys, we got in the car and went to the mall. We went to Hot Topic, we looked at Stranger Things, The Walking, Dead, Supernatural, and DBZ stuff, we bought a lot, then we got pretzel bites with cheddar cheese dip, then we hung out by Hot Topic until 5PM.

After Hanging Out At The Mall...

We got in the car and went to Olive Garden, Trin and I ordered chicken and dumpling soup, their soup is the best! After that, we got in the car and we went home....It was one of the twins, that piece of shit... we parked the car and got out of the car, I walk to Daniel, I brought a knife and hid it in Trin's sleeve, I look at Trin, she gave it to me, I stabbed Daniel's phone, his body started to become distorted and it disappears, the other twin, Dan, Trin stabbed his phone and his body distorted and disappeared. We went inside and I put the car keys on the counter, and took my jacket off, Trin took hers off too, and we put them on the counter with the car keys. I walked behind Trin, putting my hands on her waist, and I started kissing her neck, to her shoulder, Trin turns around and kisses me passionately, I kiss back, it got intense, I picked Trin up and sat her down on the counter, I grabbed her legs and wrapped them around my waist, Trin was wearing a skirt, I reached under her skirt I put my finger on her panties and slowly took them off, still passionately kissing Trin. I unzipped my pants, and  put my member inside her, we moaned, Trin said "You can go faster if you want to", between kisses, I went faster and put my hand in her shirt, under her bra and massaged her breast, Trin put her arms around my neck. Trin picks her phone up and looks at the time, she says "It's only 7:45, we can still continue", I nodded and passionately kissed her, she kisses back, I pick her up and pushed her against the wall, and grabbed her legs, I put them up close to the wall, she's flexible, I love that, I went faster, Trin moaned loudly, I hit her g-spot, she cums on my member, I kept going,  we cum together, I pulled my member out and put Trin down, we pull apart, I gave her a peck on the lips, she does the same to me. After all that, I look at my phone, it says it is 10:56PM, Trin and I get dressed into pjs and went to bed, we got under the covers and cuddle, we fell asleep.

The Next Morning

We got up and got dressed, ate breakfast, then we got in the car and went to the store and bought stuff we liked, the after that, we just chilled for the rest of the day.