Chapter 58: Road to Recovery or Downfall

8,229 words
Warning: smut, violence

Jacob's POV

I woke up to the sound of sniffling and shaking breathing, Trin was snuggled up close to me and buried her face in my chest as she continued to sob quietly. I wrapped my arms around her and rubbed the back of her head with my left hand and rubbed her back with my right hand. I looked at the digital clock on the nightstand on Trin's side of the bed and it was six in the morning, the sun hadn't risen yet and it was still dark outside.

After a few minutes, Trin calmed down and she got up to go to the restroom, I laid on my back waiting for her to come back. I couldn't help but to have another morning boner, I'd been having them more frequently lately. After she cleaned up, she walked back to bed, she had her hair up in a cute bun and she crawled over to me. She laid down next to me, I turned to my side and cuddled her, she was the little spoon and I was the big spoon.

She wrapped her fingers around my hard cock and guided it in between her thighs, pressing against her pussy. Trin smiled softly and started to move her hips, my cock pulsed each time she moved, I bit my lips and gripped tightly onto her hips. I wrapped my right arm around her, keeping her close to me as I started to move my hips against her pussy. Each time my cock throbbed, the tip of my cock pressed against Trin's clit, adding pleasure for both of us. Trin's pussy started to get wet and she nodded.

"Please...put it inside.."

Trin says softly, I nodded, kissing her neck and rubbing her wet slit with the tip of my cock. I slowly slid my thick, throbbing cock inside of her wet, tight pussy, she moaned softly and we started to move our hips in rhythm. She turned her head, facing me, she kissed me on the lips and rested her hand on my left cheek. The gentle pecks turned into a steamy makeout session.

"..I'm so glad I have you.."

Trin says softly, turning over to the other side, facing me, she wrapped her legs around my waist and arms around my neck. I smiled and kissed her, sliding my cock back inside her wet pussy. I rolled over on top of her so that it would be easier for us to move around, I held Trin close to me, she rested her head on my shoulder as I resumed thrusting in and out of her, she whimpered softly, biting her lips.

"..Well..I'm glad I have you..I'm happy that I met you, you've made my life tremendously better ever since I asked you out that day in sixth grade."

I say, smiling, playing with her hair as I thrusted in and out of her, speeding up my pace. Trin looked at me and smiled, kissing me.

"You've made my life the best ever since you took me away from home, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't be here."

Trin says, rubbing the pad of her thumbs against my cheeks as we made out, I smiled.

"I'm happy to hear that I saved you. But I'll still protect you until the day I die. I won't let anything happen to you or KJ, I can't lose either of you."

I say, my voice full of emotion, I held Trin closely, she smiled.

"It would kill me if I lost either of you."

She says, I nodded, agreeing with her. She rubbed up and down my back with her small hands, I smiled as it felt nice, I sped up my pace as we both started to become a little out of control. I held onto Trin's right hip as I held her left hand, she squeezed it as she felt more pleasure with each movement.

Later...

Trin's POV

Jacob and I chilled on the living room couch with the big windows, it had a hell of a view in here, just like our bedroom. I looked up at Jacob and he fell asleep, his chin rested on his hand and he was covered up with a soft maroon blanket. I tapped him and he opened his eyes slowly looking at me, smiling tiredly. I got underneath the blanket and he wrapped his arms around me, resting his head on my shoulder. We both fell asleep and a few hours later, we woke up to the sound of the kids screaming.