[122] Narrative 36

Chaeyoung happily hop on their van. Staring on the ice cream she have. 

Thinking to give Mina one by handling it to Momo and gave it to her. It was her favorite flavored ice cream-Mint Chocolate. It was her hatest flavored ice cream. She remember Mina was pushing her to eat this ice cream but she end up spitting it.

She sigh when she get out of the van. She went in and head straight to their practice room. 

She didn't hesitate to go inside. But to unbeknownst to her. Someone was there, unexpected guest. 

Jimin was inside the practice room talking to Mina.

She bowed her head and the ice cream she was holding, she hide it and from behind. And bowed at them. 

She saw them packing up. "Oh Chaeyoung-ssi," She look at their dance teacher. "The practice is over, I'll teach you your part tomorrow" She smile at her.

"Sorry, I was just...having a pack scheds this week" She bowed to apologize.

"It's ok." She pat her shoulder and went out. 

Chaeyoung grip on the ice cream and smile when she saw Yerim. She whisper. "I texted you but seems like didn't read it?" Chaeyoung didn't reply. Yerim saw the ice cream on her back but shut her mouth having a hint of the situation. 

"Better if we should be out?" She asked, when Chaeyoung still on her place, head bowed down. 

"N-no. I'll be going to the roof top" Chaeyoung struggling going outside of the room. 

"I'll be going now, I'll see you at night?" Mina nodded to Jimin. Jimin smile at her. "Dinner date, don't forget" Mina giggled and nodded. "Yeah, yeah. Go now!" She jokingly shooed him away.

"Ok. No need to shoo me away. Bye wife~" Mina wave her hands to him.

Momo just scoff and grab her gym bag. "Let's go?" Mina nodded at her and grab her gym bag too. "Wifey huh?" She mocked and roll her eyes. Mina sigh and proceed going out of the room.

"Did you notice Chaeyoung came here minute ago?" Mina's ear perked hearing her name causing her to turn her head to Momo. Rising her brows.

"Really?" Momo nodded nonchalantly. 

"You didn't notice her presence because you are too drowning to your gay husband." She said lazily. Mina only sigh in response, trying to ignore the topic.

"Where is she?" Momo shrugged her shoulder. "I heard her say rooftop"

"I think I need to talk to her" She bluntly said. Momo stop her track and so Mina.

"Talk to her? For what?" 

Mina shrugged, "Closure I guess? I wanted to be friend with her"

Momo look at her in disbelief. She snorted. "What? Friend with her? Your ex, Mina? Really?" She shook her head. "Are kidding me?"

Mina look down, fidgeting her fingers. "Is it bad?" 

Momo nodded her head vigorously. "She's hurt for pete's sake!" She breathed. "You hurted her, remember? And now you wanted to be friend and want closure??" Momo rub her face in frustration. 

"I..I just want to say sorry that's all"

Momo don't know what to do anymore. "Go, talk to her. Apologize to her, and tell me if she will forgive you." She smile sarcastically to her. "I'll be going now" Mina nodded her head. 

Mina turn back and went to rooftop and there she saw Chaeyoung, leaning on the metal rail. Eating something.

Mina heave a deep sigh and walk to her. "Chaeyoung"

Chaeyoung froze. Gulping a big lump on her throat. She close her eyes, calming herself. 

Mina went to her side and copy her. Chaeyoung took a bite on the hatest ice cream flavored. "It's been a long time, how are you?" Chaeyoung just smile.

"Well, everything went well. My career started to grow, getting a lot of sponsors and so on" Mina hum. 

"Good for you. I'm so proud of you" Chaeyoung look at Mina-who was looking at her too. 

She just smile at her, muttering the words. "I know." Before looking at the blank space in front of her. 

"How about you?" Chaeyoung asked, "How's-" She gulped. "-your married life?" She make it happy and excited tone, hiding the pain that still stock inside her. 

Mina bit her lips, remembering how her and Chaeyoung were happy before. "..Good" Chaeyoung bob her head. 

"You must be happy?"

They look at each other. Pain can be read on Chaeyoung's facade. She was about to disagree but Chaeyoung speak again.

"What brought you here?" Mina averted her eyes and landed on Chaeyoung's hand.

"Mint-chocolate flavored ice cream." She said while still looking at it. Chaeyoung rise her eyebrows. "You hated that flavor right?" She added. "Why are you eating it?" 

Chaeyoung snorted. "People change Mina."

"Ah, that's why you have a new girl?" 

Mina indirectly saying that she change her quickly. "So you and Yerim are official? Dating? Girl-"

"My girlfriend"

Mina nodded head. "That's the person that I get jealous. How ironic, you became officially together" Chaeyoung heard like she's arguing to her.

Chaeyoung grip on the ice cream stick. "Don't turn the table Mina-ssi." She look sternly to her. "You're the one who left me right?"

"And you're the one who broke up with me"

Chaeyoung scoff and laugh. "Wow" She smile at her. "So it's my fault?" Going closer to her. "What do you want me do to? Continue this relationship where you were getting married?" She snorted. 

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"I-" Mina was about to speak, when Chaeyoung's phone ring.

Chaeyoung step back and fished her phone and answer it. 

"Yes...I'm on my way...Yeah....I love you too" She look at Mina when she say the last words. 

She throw the ice cream and grab her bag and went out. But Mina spoke. "Where are you going?"

Chaeyoung stop walking. "Going on a date with my girlfriend. Want to join?" She said, her back facing Mina.

Mina didn't speak and tears started to flow. "N-no" Chaeyoung started walking again.

Unbeknownst to her, Chaeyoung is also crying too. As she went out she held her heart, clenching it and cry silently.

Yerim sigh and went to her, guiding to the elevator, going down.

"It's ok." She caressed her back. Chaeyoung wiped her tears. "Thanks for saving me" She smile. Yerim just smile and mess her short hair.

"It still hurts" She smile while wiping her tears. 

"I know. Let's grab some coffee? And tell me what happen" Chaeyoung nodded.