[6]

Mina scroll more of her photos that is on her twitter and her instagram was link on her bio

"Such a cute person

"Such a cute person. hahaha" She didn't know that she's the loud that made her co-member look at her. 

"What are you mumbling and laughing about?" Asked by suspicious Sana. Mina cleared her throat and shook her head. "Nothing. I'm just watching some crack of us on Youtube" She indeed a good lair.

Out of her knowledge, Momo sneak to her back and snatch her phone that made Mina stood up "Yaah!!" She chase her around their dorm. Sana shook her head in disbelief. Momo look at what Mina's looking. 

She found some pictures of a unknown person. "Oww! What a cute person you got there, Mina-chan" She said while running. Sana laughed because her hunch was right.

"Who is she?" Asked by Momo as she sat beside Sana and Mina while panting so hard. "She just message me from my kakao account. And eventually befriend with her." She explain. Sana made a teasing look to Mina.

"Why are you stalking her?" Asked by Sana. 

"I'm just curios ok" She reason out.

"If you say so" Momo butted in.

"Whatever" Mina roll her eyes and cross her arms.

"Did she knows you?" Asked by Sana out of curiosity.

Mina hummed. "She knows me as Mina, her stan among us. But I didn't reveal my true identity" They both nodded and silent engulfed them.

"They announced that we are going to Korea next month" Momo said as she show her phone to them. 

"She will come" She said that made the two look at her. 

"Who? That girl?" 

"Yes," She sigh.

"Why are sighing? Any problem?" Momo asked.

"I don't want to lie to her. You know? But I need to. I want to see her tho" Sana pat her shoulder and stood up. 

"Let's sleep!" She declared and the two follow her to their room and sleep.