[57] Narrative 22

Chaeyoung still quivering due to coldness. She was outside for almost 5 hours just to wait for Mina and formally talk to her and fix the misunderstanding between them. She isn't mad or something, but she mostly worried about their relationship.

All she wanted is to let Mina understand her, even though the latter won't listen to her. She wanted a face to face conversation with Mina.

And what happened between them, Chaeyoung didn't expect that coming. That Mina will make their relationship official.

They are now going home, riding the JTrinity's van all the home to Seoul. Mina was in the back part with Chaeyoung besides her who was wrapped in warm blanket and sleeping peacefully into Mina's arms. 

Mina lean also her body on her and wrapped her arms around her too. Hands intertwined while looking at the side window beside her. She glance at her occasionally, checking if she's comfortable or not. 

Sana and Momo who keep glancing at the rear mirror in front. Smiling when she saw Mina happy as ever. They never saw her like this before though they've been together since trainee years. 

"So" Sana break the silent. She turn her back to face Mina who's busy taking her cub. "What's the real score?" She asked smiling at her, while Momo was just eating while looking at the rear mirror, wiggling her eyebrows.

Mina chuckled softly. She glance first at Chaeyoung, "We are officially, Onesan" She replied while smiling proudly. Sana pats her shoulder and said "Glad you answer her. If you don't. I will take her away from you" She jokingly threaten the latter. Mina just giggled and look Chaeyoung again.

"How long she's been outside?" Mina asked when she still feel Chaeyoung's still cold skin. Sana hummed "Maybe almost 5 hours or less?" She shrugged. Mina widen her eyes. "nANI?!" She half yelled. She bit her lips when she realized she yelled a bit.

"nANI? She's been for almost 5 hours?" Sana and Momo nodded while humming. "So she will sleep in our dorm?" This time Mina nodded. "It's late. I already texted aunt that she will sleep in our place"

"Aunt" Momo nodded while humming and wearing her teasing face. 

"What?" Mina asked. 

"Aunt....the one who bites" 

"...."

- - - - - - 

"Chaeyoung change now. Here" She handed her-her pair of PJ's. Chaeyoung grab it and went to the bathroom inside Mina's room. 

Mina who was done taking a bath, lay herself on the bed, arms spread wide while staring at the blank space above. She waits until the cub was finished her business.

She went out of the bathroom and smile when she saw Mina looking at her. She lay herself too and hug Mina from side. 

"Let's rest now. I'm sleepy" Chaeyoung said "And you're tired too" She added and fix their position. 

Mina who was a lost penguin, hug the cub leaning her head on her shoulder while Chaeyoung tangled her feet on Mina's.

"Thank you" Chaeyoung suddenly said that made Mina look at her. 

"For what?"

"For answering me. For being mine" She smile softly. Mina smile too and plant a kiss on her cheeks. "I should be the one thanking you. You came into my life and change some part of me." She spoke.

"I love you, ever since you show me how important me for you. And how you value things for me. All I need is to be jealous first before realizing that I don't want them took you away from me." She poke her nose and scrunch it. "And earlier, you make me realize how I  really love you." She hug her tighter that made Chaeyoung smile widely. 

"I love you too" She replied. 

Mina look at her. Same goes to Chaeyoung. They are literally looking in the eyes, intensely. Mina and Chaeyoung move their faces. Inch by inch they're moving closer (seems like a fairytale ending LOL). 

Breathes fanning each other faces. Mina close her eyes first when she saw how close they are right now. Chaeyoung followed, nose touched and . . . . 

*Blag*

"What's up lovebir-" Momo who open the door widely. Sana confused on why Momo stop her track.

"...rds..." She continue when she saw Mina and Chaeyoung move away from each other's faces. 

Well, they didn't kiss. But...close..enough...if Momo didn't interrupt them... So close... close up...

"Heol~" Momo dozed off. 

"Sorry..for..interrupting.." Momo apologized. Mina rolled her eyes. Chaeyoung who was blushing madly averted her her face to the window. Tapping her fingers on the sheets of the bed. 

"What the hell, Momo" Sana whispered when she saw them too. She lightly tug the hem of her clothes. 

"Sorry, we will actually ask you if you want some ramen?" Sana said, breaking them awkward silent. 

Mina sigh heavily. "We aren't hungry" 

"Ohh, I see. You already ate.." Mina who heard it, grab a pillow and throw it to Sana and Momo and to forcefully shoo them away.

"The hell.." Mina said and rolled her eyes. Chaeyoung giggled and hug Mina instead. "Let's sleep" Mina nodded and hug the younger back.

----

unedited sorry. I'm tired aejfi qpekgpq