[28] Narration 11

"Yah, where are you going?" Chaeyoung turn her hills and see her bunny-look-like Mom. She smile cheekily. She made a peace sign "Han River" She then rush outside not waiting for her mom's nagging. 

She giggled as she sneak out. She put her blue with white stripe on the neck with her matching grey turtle neck. She grab a taxi and went to the said place. She smile when she remember the conversation she have with Sharon.

Let's meet up, right now

As she went out of the taxi after paying. She roam around the place and look for a certain person the she didn't even see in the first place. She just said they will meet and end the call. 

"Pabo! Why didn't I asked what she is wearing right now?" Chaeyoung scolded herself. Now where she gonna find Sharon?? 

She went to every place that she might be there, near the river, bridge, benches and so on. She sigh and seat at the empty bench. Looking at the sky. She pull her phone out and chat Pengmyouin but she was offline. But she left a message saying;

I'm at the empty bench. Where are you? I keep looking for you. Please don't play around :(

She sigh and put her phone back at her pocket and stare at the trees and maple leaves that fall on the ground. She stood up and play with them. She keep on smiling when the leaves fall on her when she threw it.

Out of her knowledge, Mina was at the back of the tree looking at Chaeyoung with a smile plastered on her face. She was wearing mask and cap to cover her up. Since it was afternoon. 

She then decided to show herself. She don't want to hide her identity, it's time.

On the other hand. Momo and Sana are at the same place with them but they are roaming around the park. Giving Mina time to spend with her long time chatmate Chaeyoung-her ultimate bias and bias wrecker. 

She walk slowly while watching the cub playing with dried maple leaves. 

She cleared her throat and Chaeyoung stop to look for the sound she heard. She found a girl wearing a jeans, white shirt and black jacket with a cap and maskers. 

"Hi" Mina said while smiling, though she can't see it. Chaeyoung rise her eyebrows in confusion. Mina giggled and walk closer to her. "Hi Chaeyoung-ah" Chaeyoung froze when she recognized that voice. 

"S-shar-" Mina cut her off. She need to tell the truth. She raise her palm to stop her from talking. Chaeyoung got confused more. Mina look around, thank goodness there is no people at that place and time. Only them and kids playing around.

She loosen her cap to see her face clearly and pull her maskers down and smile to her. Chaeyoung drop her jaw, literally. 

"Myoui Mina, not Sharon" She stretch her arm to shake hands to her. And to introduced herself formally. She giggled when Chaeyoung isn't moving at all. She lift her hand to close her jaw. Chaeyoung blushed and look away. 

"Nice to meet you again, Chaeyoung-ah" She smile revealing her killer gummy smile. 

"Y-you're S-s-sharon Eonnie??" Mina nodded.  "S-son C-c-chaeyoung, n-nice t-to meet m-my I-idol" She felt like she's in cloud nine when she shook hands with her. She's about to faint when she heard Mina's soft voice.

"You're really cute" She can't help to pinched her cheeks that made Chaeyoung heat up and blushed in tint red on her cheeks. Mina giggled when she saw the youngster flustered face.  

"A-all t-this t-time, I'm t-talking t-to Mina? Heol~" Chaeyoung really can't believe herself. Mina giggled as they walk back to the bench and take a sit.

"Put your maskers on." Chaeyoung said to Mina. Mina forgot "Thank you" She said and put her maskers on. "Want some fish cake?" Mina just nodded. "Wait here" Chaeyoung went to the vendor not so far from their place. She pay for it and went back to their place. 

"Here. Careful its hot" She remind her. 

Awkward silent engulfed them. Chaeyoung break the ice as she giggled. Mina look at her with curiosity. "It's so funny that I'm always talking about Mina on how she was so beautiful and gorgeous she is. And yet I'm talking to you directly" Mina nodded while giggling too.

"Yeah right. Can't stop smiling when you're saying those words to Mina; which it is me you are talking about. Chaeyoung bit her lips to prevent from smiling widely. 

"I really like your company when you chatted first and so on. Our conversation really makes me forgot how tired I am" Mina said while taking a bite on her food. 

"You want to know what is my real reason why I'm desperate to know your kakao account?" Chaeyoung sigh and look at her. She gulp first "I'm looking for my best friend. We've met when I was 3? or 4? years old. I was an orphan" She said while smiling, reminiscing the past.

"I just want to see her again. I want to know what she's doing right now" She ended with a sigh. 

Mina pat her shoulder. "Orphan? Can you tell me about your story?" Chaeyoung nodded. 

"My parents abandon me when I was still a baby. They brought me to the Korean Orphanage house, place for people like me. As I remember, some people from other country went to the orphanage where I was. Then I met a girl, she was in the playground, swinging alone. Then I approach her and talk to her."

"After that we played the whole day and the girl went home. That day followed by another day until it turn into month. Everyday she went to the orphanage to played with me. I was so happy that time 'coz, I can call some my friend. Tomodachi as I remember when she declared that we are officially friends now." She smile revealing her dimple. 

"After 1 and a half month, she bid her farewell that she will flew back to her country and I never saw her again and after a years 2 maybe. I got adopted along with my sisters. Not really but yeah" She look at Mina with a smile on her face. 

She was startled when she saw Mina teary eyed. She panicked and search for her handy but she don't have. So she just pull her sweater and wiped her tears using that.

"Yah, why are you crying?" She asked as she hug the latter. 

"W-what is her name?" Chaeyoung thought for awhile, remembering what is her name. 

"L...Lina? Muwi Lina? I can't remember since her Korean is not that clear" She drew herself to see her. She giggled when she saw her idol crying in front of her. "Uljima" She said and wiped some tears. She don't know that she's doing it. Her body was moving without her knowing.

"Let's take a picture! I don't want to miss this opportunity!" She said and stood up and take some picture with her which Mina agreed. 

She even take a video of them and video of Mina playing around.

•••

unediteddddd