[76] Narrative 27

"You sure you will follow them?" 

"Yep. We are on the break though. And I think I deserve this"

"How about your work?"

"They gave me a 3 days break. Since I work hard as an Intern tho"

"Ok. Take care there."

- - - - - - - - - 

Chaeyoung went off the plane. It she smile when the warm cozy windy night hits her exposed skin. She open her data and leave it like that as she went off the cab and went to her reserved room where the K-pop Idols are located (JTrinity is included)

She giggled when she remember Mina's sad face when they depart from Korea to Guam. Thinking that she will not see her for a week.

She decided to go to Guam after knowing that she have 3 days break from work. Their midterms was done and their christmas break is now starting. 

She followed them after waiting for the next plane, flight to Guam at noon. 

After entering her room, she immediately unpack her things first before checking her phone and got several texts from Mina, asking what is she doing right now and she's bored practicing on stage and it was hot and so on. 

A smile on her lips caught off when she read Mina's last message saying she miss her and wanted to do a video call. That she thought too late since it was 10pm in Guam time. And she probably sleeping right now due  tiredness. 

She clean herself first and drifted to sleep. 

She need to a lot to do tomorrow, like going to JTrinity's final morning rehearsal before it aired at night.

- - - - 

Morning came and she prepared early, taking a bath and wear her summer-winter clothes. 

It was a hot day for december in Guam. So she wear short and black sleeveless tee. Grabbing her bag and shades to not noticed by the people in Guam. Because the news spread knowing that Mina have a relationship.

People started to think it was Chaeyoung, well the truth is she really is.

JYP-nim revealed another shocking news after the news about Mina and Bambam died. Leaving  a statement that Mina have a relationship, a rumored one was now officially got justice. 

Indirectly saying it was Chaeyoung, but people believing that she was. With a lot of assumptions starting in Instagram posts that Mina and Chaeyoung shared in the internet world.  

Wearing her sun glasses after walking out of the hotel, being aware if there was a paparazzi out there, hiding in the bush or at the back of the car or inside. 

She smile and hummed in the song she was listening on her phone before grabbing a cab to the venue. 

Wearing a ID for official team of JYP she went it, smiling victorious, she entered. 

She was lucky today when she saw the JTrinity rehearsing at the stage for tonight's concert. She smile wider when she focus on Mina who's looking hot on the stage with her short and also black t-shirt she was wearing.

She watch her lovingly to the point she was unaware to her surroundings that some of the korean photographers caught her at the venue.

She went at the back stage, bowing at the Japanese's managers that shocked them in her unexpected appearance. "Never expected you will follow us here, huh" Chaeyoung smile at sadness manager as her wordless reply. 

"Can I gave her the towels and water to them?" She shyly asked. Sadness smile and nodded at her.

"Here. I know you miss that penguin" They laugh together. "But be careful, paparazzi are everywhere" She nodded at her warning.  "Don't be caught as possible" She ended and went off the back stage.

Leaving Chaeyoung with their towels and bottled water to hydrate them. She patiently awaits for them to be finish.

After 30 mins of waiting for their final rehearsal, the JTrinity bowed and leave the stage.

"It so hooot~" Momo whined as she lazily walk off the stage. The others are whipping their sweats and muttering a complain on how hot her in Guam in this December month that supposed to be cold somehow. 

Chaeyoung gave the towels and bottled waters to them as she saw them walking to her place. 

But because they are focused whipping their sweaty faces and complaining, they didn't noticed Chaeyoung. 

"Waah~" Momo and Sana release a breathy breath after feeling the cool and relaxing cold-water as they drunk it straightly. 

"It so refreshing" Mina muttered after whipping her sweats using the clean and dry towel she have. 

Chaeyoung was just leaning on the wall while arms crossed and watching them. Giggling silently on how stupid they was for not noticing her existence. 

"It is?" She spoke, questioning Mina's compliment.

The three look at the person who spoke and shocked. Especially Mina. "Chaeyoung??" They all said in unison.

Chaeyou nodded and uncrossed her arms and walk to them. Smiling as she saw Mina's smiling face.

"Why are you here?" Mina asked in wonder. 

"Long story. I have a 3 days break from work and midterms was done and I have no school to attend for christmas vacation starts now." She said simply while smiling. 

Mina hug her and utter a word 'I miss you' to her ears that to Chaeyoung was the sweetest thing she ever heard. 

Breaking the contact when they heard someone cleared a throat. "Let's wash and rest for now" Sana said in bitterness and walk out with Momo.

"You didn't bring your sisters that's why they are bitter" Mina explain when Chaeyoung sense a bitter tone in Sana's voice. 

Chaeyoung just shrugged and follow the two bitter outside. Walking side by side while Chaeyoung lowering her head and eventually glancing at her side. Mina who was confused first, now understanding what is happening. 

"Let's go fast" She said to Chaeyoung and the short girl nodded and walk in faster pace. They arrive at the van and drove off to their hotel.

- - - - - 

"So you are here at the same hotel like us" Chaeyoung nodded as Mina question her when they arrive at the Japaneses room. Mina and Chaeyoung just spend their time inside, watching movies until the time of performance come.

They prepared and went to the venue again and awaits for their performance. While Chaeyoung was at the audience, watching just JTrinity performance at the back part and went off when they are finish for in short fan service. 

After the concert was done, the four of them celebrate and eats a lot, enjoying the night before tomorrows another sched occurs. 

Chaeyoung forced to be sleep with Mina, beside her. 

Sleeping while hugging each other and together drifted to sleep.

•••

Unedited sorry!! I already sleep enough for 15 hrs fwrghnvq sorry for the late update fuhaetvh