[29] Narrative 12

"Chaeyoung-ah" Chaeyoung hummed. They are walking around the park to warm themselves in cold weather since Mina don't like cold weather. 

"Do really mean to say that..." She gulped, battling if she will tell the latter.

"Sat that?" Chaeyoung look at her while they are walking. Mina sigh and look to her too. "That you love me?" Getting all the forced from heaven and space, she manage to tell without stuttering. 

Chaeyoung smile. "Of course. Everyone loves you and I'm included. I mean every words I told you before" She simply replied, smiling and revealing her illegal dimple. 

"Everything? You all mean it?" Mina asking, assuring if she is saying is all true.

"Yeah! I mean everything. You're beautiful, gorgeous, pretty, goddess, I love you, penguin, sexy and good singer and dancer" Mina stop her track and held Chaeyoung's wrist to stop her too. Chaeyoung look at her.

"What did you say?"

"What?"

"Did I heard 'I love you'?" Chaeyoung rose her both eyebrows. "Did you say I love you?" She repeated to make Chaeyoung understand more. Chaeyoung gulped. 

Ohhheeemmmgiiiii

"Eerrr.." She scratch her nape while biting her lips and give sly smile to Mina. "You know... you're m-my crush.. hehe O-of c-course..?"

Mina smile revealing her gummy to her. "Really?" Chaeyoung nodded shyly. "Then let's go!" She cheered and drag Chaeyoung to run with her. 

"Where are we going?" Chaeyoung asked. They stop at the middle of the park.

"Ask me" She commanded. Chaeyoung got confused. 

"Ask what?" 

"3 words and 8 letters. Ask me if I do too" Chaeyoung tilt her head to the side, complete not aware of what she is saying.

"The ily thingy, Chaeyoung-ah" Mina sigh to slow cub.

"I love you..?" Confused if it is the meaning of ily. Mina smile and nodded. 

"I love you too, let's go!" She said and drag Chaeyoung along with her.

- - - - 

"Hmm, nice move Miguri!" Momo shouted while squealing along with Sana.

"Told ya, they will be a lover," Sana said while smiling smugly to Momo. "Where is my 20 bucks?"  Momo nodded nonchalantly and pull her wallet out and handed her, her money. 

"Let's go! Let's follow them" Sana said and drag Momo to where Mina and Chaeyoung's direction.