[101] Narrative 33

Chaeyoung's graduation came up and ended smoothly. Of course, the JTrinity didn't came up to their graduation. Though they keep their hopes up, even Dahyun and Tzuyu was expecting them too and so Chaeyoung, but more.

But before their graduation. The three even went to airport to bid their goodbyes in person. And of course, a lot of reporters and even photographer was there and they are all eyes to MiChaeng. Capturing some of their sweet moments that they shared before they depart and come back for 2 months...or more.

Chaeyoung didn't have to worry about her future job since she already achieved it beforehand. She now focus on creating more music with the help of her seniors and help of JYP too. 

While Dahyun got accepted in SBS for being a producer and Tzuyu got accepted in one of the biggest model agency in Korea. She easily got there because she's been scouted before they graduated. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"Keopi han jan maeil uri jeulgyeo i got

Oneuleun honja

Ajik-kkaji buteo ittneun uri cheotnal jjokji"

Chaeyoung sing the song so smoothly that naturally rolled out through her mouth. Bobbing her head lightly while her feet tapping the ground when she felt the song entirely. Swaying a little from left to right, feeling the cozy melody from her mind.

  She continued,

"Kkamadeukhan gieok sok moseubi

Waenji bogi joha boyeottdeon geit gata

Geogi myeoncweo ittneun oeroun

Jigeumui nae moseubi duryeowo jyeo"

She close her eyes briefly as she sang the song, chorus.

"Dareun gilloman geotgido haettgo

Meolli dolaseo wado neul jejarinde

Yeogin amudo naega honjainjido molla

Wonrae eopdeon saramcheoreom...joyonghae"

It was the song she composed through out the entire months she worked in the company. The lyrics she wrote- each words came escape from her imagination. Her hands was just dancing to the paper, writing the unfinished song.

She lean back, letting a soft sigh escape her mouth. She didn't know what to do anymore. Seems like her inspiration flew away, it wasn't there anymore. Her Myoui Mina. Thinking of her away for months came through her mind.

Will things be still..stable? 

Will our relationship will never change? To the fact that Long Distance Relationship isn't successful at all. I am not a fan of it so I can't believe until now. Skeptic people like me won't believe 'till we see and prove it to ourselves. 

I hope not. I can't bare to lose her. Not even be away from her. It was a torture for me already. Is she feeling the same way?

Well, I am just a newbie-song producer and composer. Who am I to have a cute but gorgeous girlfriend that can slay you anytime? She's hella an Idol not just here in Korea but in Japan as well. 

Again, who am I?

Then a clap from from behind cut her thoughts. 

"Wow, I never thought you have an angelic voice, Chaeyoung-ssi" 

It was she least expected to see. Park Jin Young, the President of JYP Entertainment that she work at.

She abruptly stood up and bowed. "Good afternoon, JYP-nim" Park Jin Young gesture her to sit down as he found one too.

"You have a good voice" JYP complimented her. Chaeyoung smile shyly as she bowed down her head. "Is that your own composed?" She nodded shyly. "Can I see it?"

Chaeyoung shook her head a little that made JYP frown a little due to confusion. "It wasn't finish yet" 

"Well, let me still see it. We can fix that" She nod and handed her, her notebook.

JYP scan it. Line by line he felt each words pierce to his heart like that song was dedicated to him. And JYP love a free, bold composer.

He smile and nod slightly before he hand it over to Chaeyoung. A satisfied smile. 

"You have a good taste of composing songs." He said. "Will you able to finish it?" That took Chaeyoung guard off.

"Maybe? But I have a willingness to finish it" She replied smiling. 

"Well then. Can you produce it?" Chaeyoung nodded reluctantly. "Ok. It's a deal then." He smile. "I'm looking forward to it"

Chaeyoung smile but half of her was confused, so she ask. "Will it be part of one of the artists?" 

JYP just smile at her and shrugged afterwards. Making Chaeyoung hang in the air. "Anyway, I know it will be a hard time with you and Mina" Chaeyoung once again made her guard down. 

It was her first time talking her relationship to JYP. Knowing that he is strict when it comes to dating with his artists. 

"Yeah.." 

"Don't worry." He smile. "You will work it out. Just trust each other and things will be better and stay the same" He stood up and patted her shoulder. Chaeyoung stood up too.

"It was nice talking to you Chaeyoung-ssi. I'm looking forward to hear your own song" Chaeyoung thanked him and bowed. "What a talented person you are." Then he left.

Chaeyoung smile, proud of herself that she achieve another achievement on her list. 

She then continue drafting to continue writing her song. She is excited to produce it and impress JYP in able to have her JYP higher a bit. Hoping.

Somewhere...

"Her talent will be wasted if she just remain composer and producer. Let's make it a shot, let's see if we got it more further.." 

•••

Hi folks!

I have a big announcement. :) So here it is!!!!!

Since TWICE's song Heart Shaker won SOTY tonight and it was because of Is Sana Gay lol. 

I already draft another story :) And as usual it is a MiChaeng FF and I hope you still read it :( 
I will drop it before Christmas :) I know I have A LOT of unfinished stories that now stamp as HIATUS for a while and I still don't know when will I continue writing those. And I am TRULY sorry for it :( I know that you've been waiting for the next update of that particular story. But please bare with me since I am having a writers block for those story. 

So... I hope you still support that story and I am giving you a WARNING since it will be ANGSTY and FLUFF but i will assure you that this story will leave a mark in your MiChaeng heartue. I still don't know if it will be a short story (less than 20 chaps) or no.

HAPPY HOLIDAY! AND ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!