[52] Narrative 20

Chaeyoung bought all what the latter said. She also bring her things in school. Thinking she can continue her unfinished business there. Well, it is just her and Mina.

As soon she get inside the building. She went to the elevator to go on the JTrinity's dorm. She walk out of the elevator and knock on the door when she got there in front. 

Mina who heard it, hurriedly walk into the door and  open it. When she saw Chaeyoung with a smile. She gesture the latter to walk inside, which Chaeyoung happily oblige.

When she settle things down, putting the food in the table and sat down. Mina started the conversation. 

"Why did you bring your bag?" She asked when she noticed the bag on her side. 

"I'll do my homeworks here. Hopefully finish it" She said and smile. Mina nodded in satisfied. She hummed "I'll prepare our drinks. Stay here" Chaeyoung hummed without looking at her but into her screen monitor.

Mina went back handling a tray of orange juice and saw Chaeyoung wearing her spectacles while focusing on her laptop that was on her lap. Typing something. Mina smile as she put down the tray and put it in front of the younger. 

"Eat first" She commanded that made Chaeyoung nod, still her eyes glued on the screen. Mina sigh and sat down beside the busy cub.

She reach for the slice of pizza and landed it on her lips. Chaeyoung look at her and glance at the pizza that was still on Mina's hand. Mina tap the pizza on her lips again. Chaeyoung open her mouth to take a bite. 

"There, you just want someone will feed you" Chaeyoung smile while munching her food. Mina took a bite on the same pizza and start to watch the TV again.

She did the same thing just to make Chaeyoung eat something. Since she told that she just woke up when she called her.

Chaeyoung sometimes lean her head to her side where Mina is sitting just to take a bite on the pizza when Mina forgot to feed her because she was busy watching Netflix. 

Or sometimes Mina fed her continuously like she wanted her to swallow the whole pizza. Well, she just want her to eat it whole because she just wanted and laugh hysterically when she saw her cheeks puffed. Chaeyoung can only pouted.

Mina wiped her mouth using some tissue over the table and handed her her juice. "Meanie" Chaeyoung mumbled after swallowing the whole pizza.

Mina can only gave a gummy smile. She put down the used tissue and pinch Chaeyoung's nose that she scrunch right after and pouted. 

"Don't pout" Mina said and pinch her pouting lips. 

"Are you done?" Mina asked as she lean her body to Chaeyoung and rest her head on her shoulder. 

"Done" She said and save it then shut it down. 

She look at Mina and kiss her temple. She smile innocently and Mina snuggle her head more to the point she touch her neck, just to hide her blushing face. 

"Aigoo~ let's just watch" Chaeyoung said and Mina agreed.

So the two started watching series on Netflix and enjoy there happy and cuddling moment.

~

"Hello peng-" Momo, once again cut herself off when she saw Mina resting her body to Chaeyoung. 

Basically the two laying on the sofa while hugging each other. Mina was facing Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung is also facing her. Letting her embrace by the warmth of the cub while using her arms as a pillow. With biceps. 

And let the TV still on.

"Sweet-wiw!" Sana said as she look at the two. 

"Ants are everywhere Sana-chan. Let's spray some insect/animal killer"

"NO! Mina and Chaeyoung is animal too!" Sana said in exaggerated expression and tone.

"What?" 

"Penguin and Cub" 

Momo nodded and let the two sleep.