[56] Narrative 21

"Chaeyoung, where are you going?" Dahyun asked when she saw her putting her shoes on, ready to walk out of their house.

Chaeyoung turn her head. "Outside. Just tell mom and dad. I'll go now." She flash a small smile and walk out of the house.

Chaeyoung was just got home after their school ended. She just wear another pair of clothes. Since the weather is getting colder now.

Well, I know you guess where is she going. And yes, she is going to Busan where JTrinity is currently on shooting for their another comeback.

It's been 2 days since that scene happened.

She keep calling and texting Mina just to apologize again and again. But no to avail. Mina keep on rejecting her calls. But answering her on texts.

Her replies are just, 'OK', 'No', 'Yes', or 'K'. But Chaeyoung didn't stop apologizing and keep asking her if she eat, or ask her-her day, or if she is tired or did she have a good rest.

Sending good nights and mornings as the day went by.

Never in a hour she didn't check the latter, knowing that she's mad at her. And she keep initiating the dead conversation between them.

All just she wanted is to know if she's OK or not.

She just can't go to her since she's busy for their finals, reviewing and doing a lot of practicals. So her days spend in school.

Going home kinda late and she always let know the latter.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Mina, are you still ignoring her?" Ask by Sana who sat in front of her. Momo joined and sat beside Sana.

Mina just poke her bread, not minding to look at them.

Sana sigh and look at Momo. Momo nodded when she got her signal.

"Mina-chan, we are worried. Not just you but also her." Momo spoke, look worriedly to the younger. "Can you be honest?" She added.

Mina lift her head to face Momo and Sana with worried look plastered on their faces.

"Are you and Chaeyoung in a relationship?"

That question got Mina's attention.

"Are you two?" She repeat.

"Not yet" She reply shortly.

"Then why are you acting like you are hers?" Mina didn't know why she felt guilty.

Momo sigh when Mina didn't answer her question.

"Why are you acting like a jealous girlfriend?" This time Sana asked her.

Another question that made Mina more guilty.

Yeah, why? Are we a thing? Mina ask herself. Confused why also. She lowered her head, embarrassed on her childish act.

"Do you know what are you jealous of? Did you listen to her first?" Sana asked her.

"No" she replied.

Sana sigh again together with Momo. "Mina, the person you are jealous of is her REALLY friend. Her name is Kim Yerim." Sana said, emphasizing the word 'really'.

"I asked Tzuyu about that. If you're wondering where I got that information." Sana added. "That girl, is their high school friend until now. Yerim-ssi attend different school so they didn't see each other that often."

"That time, Chaeyoung decided to go and take home a pizza to eat while working on her project. But she met Yerim-ssi and stay at the shop and eat together." Sana ended it.