[48] Narrative 18

Chaeyoung arrived at the venue for fan meeting of JTrinity. She smile at the Japanese' security team. She have an automatic access since they knew her as Mina friend. But who knows they are more than that? 

So, Chaeyoung went to the backstage and to their waiting room. She put down the foods she bought all the way at the venue. She walk out of the waiting room.

She smile at the staffs she pass by them. She also bowed at them and peek out on what's happening out there.

She saw Mina laughing with the members while talking to their fans and to the members. She smile and look for a way to went at the crowd to see them in front. 

As she finally find the way. She position herself at the back and watch how the three communicate on their fans.

She also discover the other side of them. Their kindness and selfless selves. Their soft hearts for their fans really captivated her. That's why their fans really loved them. So Chaeyoung to Mina. She keep on smiling as the fan meeting ends. 

She immediately went back to the waiting room and there she waits.

The three Jap, bid their goodbyes to their fans and went backstage and straight to the waiting room.

"They are so adorable. They keep on giving us gifts." Sana compliment them. Mina and Momo nodded in agreement. 

"Momo-chan, didn't you give back that eyeglasses to the fan who gave it?" Mina asked as she noticed that she didn't took off the spectacles. Momo just smile cheekily. The two shook their head and enter the room.

Mina smile automatically when she saw Chaeyoung standing behind the door, handling a yellow flower. She lift her hand and handed it to Mina. Mina reach for it and smell as she hold the flower.

"Thank you" Mina said and smile at her. "Hi Sana eonnie and Momo eonnie" Chaeyoung greeted them. The two nodded and smile back at her. 

"Are you two dating?" Sana said that made Chaeyoung choked the air for nothing. 

"W-well, n-not yet, eonnie" Sana smirk and nodded. "You say so" She wiggled her eyebrows that made Mina roll an eye. 

Momo spotted the paper bag and smell it. She detected a food. "Food~" She squeal that gain attention of the others. 

"Fish cake and choco pie!" She exclaimed as she look what is inside the paper bag. Chaeyoung giggled. "I bought it for all of you" She said and approach her along with Sana and Mina.

"Momo, Sana and Mina-chan let's go now" Their manager inform them. 

"Hai~" They replied. 

Chaeyoung noticed that Mina can't walk properly. 

"Why are you walking like a penguin?" Chaeyoung said, half teased. Mina glared and pout. Chaeyoung giggled. 

"I didn't wear insoles. I've been sitting the whole fan meeting" She replied and shoved all her things. Chaeyoung nodded.

"Want me to piggy-back ride you?" She asked while she help her tidying her things. Mina's face light up as she heard it.

"You can?" Chaeyoung nodded. 

Chaeyoung bend down and await for Mina to hop on her back. As she hopped on, she grab her bag and went out of the room and head to the parking lot where their van was located. 

"It's my first time doing this kind of thing" Mina confessed. 

"Are you having fun?" Chaeyoung asked and lift her head to the side to see Mina's face. Mina lean forward and tighten her arms that was wrapped around her neck. She nodded on her neck. 

Chaeyoung feel her warm breath fanning her bare neck.

"Aren't I heavy?" 

Chaeyoung shook her head. "Nope"

"Aren't you tired?" 

She shook her head once again. "Ani" 

As they are in parking lot, Chaeyoung walk in to their van. She open the door and drop Mina.

"I'll see you when you're free, yeah?" Chaeyoung said as she saw the sadness on Mina's face. She smile to ease the latter's sadness. 

"Ok" She replied and hug the former. "I'll miss you" She whispered to Chaeyoung's ears. Chaeyoung smile and snuggled herself to the clingy penguin. "I'll miss you too. Just call me if you want me to be there" Mina nodded. 

Chaeyoung drew herself back and smile at her. "Go now. I need to go home too" 

"Take care. I love you" She wave her hand and enter the van.

"You too" she smile "I love you too. Eat well" She wave her hand back and Mina nodded and finally close the door of the van and drove off the place.

Chaeyoung smile as she went out of the place and went home too.

 •••

Because she is always asking if I will update or not because bitin daw. Hi Eonnie @persiwap hahaha ispisyal minsyun ka ngayon haha.

Just so you know, a lot of readers asking my personal fb account haha lol. I'll give you my twitter but not ma fb lol