[133]

Momo is online 

Mina : where is she again?

Momo is typing...

Momo : who? Chaeng?

Mina : yeah

Momo : still on the practice room

Mina : did she reply after that?

Momo : nope, she told me that she need to go back to practice 

Mina : ahh, thank you Momochan!

Momo : did you bring the melonpan?

Mina :  yeap

Momo : then bring it to her. Just search for her lol

Mina : Oh I will ^^ 

Momo : she's expecting it 

Mina : you told her?

Momo : yeah, I just did what you told me 

Mina : good! I'll go ahead now

Momo : goodluck! 

Mina : thank you! I'll follow later

Momo : oright! 

Mina logged out

Mina ride the elevator, up to practice room where it is located. She step out and saw some artists and bowed at them then proceeds to find where is Chaeyoung practicing. 

She search for her in every practice room in the whole floor. She then decided to search for vocal rooms next floor.

Once she arrived she search for her again. Then when she open the door to peek, she saw Chaeyoung resting her head above her arms, on the table near the piano. Papers was in front of her, pencil was still on her hand.

She giggled silently and walk inside. "Ey~ I told you you should not push yourself too much" She whisper as she lean down and smile at her.

"Did you take your medicine? How come you still working when I saw you 2 days ago, sick" She whispered. "I hope you take my words to not overwork, do not push yourself and always take care of your health" She added. 

She stood up properly and slowly and carefully took the pencil on her hand. When she finally removed it, she take a peek on the paper she was probably writing something. She pick it up and read it.

"I sit alone, slumped down
And I break myself down with these thoughts
When did you start to hurt me?
You don't even know" 

There are some erased words, overlapping words she saw on the paper. "She maybe composing again" She mumbled and continue reading it.

"You're hurting too 'cause you're mine
I just want to blow your mind
You're only drifting further away like this
I say that it's all fine
The truth is that's a lie"

She felt something inside her. Unknown feeling she felt as she read the messy words written on the paper.

"I want you to be your light baby
You should be your light
So you won't hurt anymore, so you can smile more
I want you to be your night, baby
You could be your night
I'll be honest with you tonight"

Then the word of Jimin cross her mind. "Maybe, he's right." Pertaining to the song, The Truth Untold. She put it down and place the plastic, containing the melonpan and some strawberries and strawberries yogurt milk and some strawberry products from Japan she bought just for her.

She leave a note inside too. 

She sigh, thinking how long this drama will end between them. And how long will she keep that secret to her and to everyone. 

She remove her jacket and place it over Chaeyoung. It is winter weather, knowing that Chaeyoung easily get colds.

She lean down and kiss her crown, "Just wait for me" She mumbled into her kiss and she kiss her for the last time before going out of the room and go to their dorm.

•••

Pikit Mata [MiChaeng] ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara