[153]

"Chaengie.." Mina called out. Chaeyoung hummed as she done reading all those articles. She look up and saw a penguin running to her place. "I saw a jellyfish at the seashore" She declared as she arrived at her place.

Chaeyoung lift her hand, gesturing the her to hold it. As she done, Chaeyoung pull her down and hug her from the back. "Don't come near the jellyfish, Mina" She rest her chin on Mina's naked shoulder.

"I didn't locals saw it so I just heard it and saw what they are talking about" Chaeyoung hummed again. She close her eyes when she felt the cool summer air kissed their exposed skins. "Are you sleepy?" Mina asked when she felt the latter relax on under her touch.

"No, I am just feeling the summer air" Mina took a glance at her. She smile when she saw her happy face radiating through her face. She gave her a chase kiss and lean her head to her head.

"Can we live here in Hawaii forever?" Mina asked out of the blue. Chaeyoung open her eyes. "You know we can't" She said softly. "We are leaving tomorrow" Mina sigh in disappointment. 

"But we can live forever, together" Mina smile at her sweet words. Indeed a sweet talker.

"We can?" Chaeyoung nodded. "No cheating?" Chaeyoung nodded again. "I love you" She kiss her lips. "I love you too" Chaeyoung replied between their sweet kisses.

"Because I can't live without you forever. That'll be the death of me" Chaeyoung lastly said before they parted. Mina smile wilder. 

"Sweet taker" She pinch her nose and lean herself fully on Chaeyoung and watch the people enjoying the summer in one of the best beaches in Hawaii. 

---End---

we reach 87k views, 9k votes and 153 chapters, my best book views and votes to be exact. I just want to say Thank You for staying tune on all of my updates 😍. Just so you know that I am so grateful that I have a loyal, well somehow, readers and silent readers out there. Please let me hear my silent readers by commenting!!  🤟🤟🤟🤟

And I can say that this is successful book again. I wanted to apologize for a lot of grammatical errors, I am not really good in English but I am trying to express and made you feel what I am trying to pertain, (writing in 5 senses) i am not a good nor great fanfiction author after all. To those who I became friends thank you for being my friend 😍

And... please support my future books! I want to announce that I am having a story line in my head but unfortunately I haven't drop any. But I promise soon. You know I can resist my imaginative mind haha. I drop some spoilers too, don't worry.

anyways, this is the end. Thank you for your support! 😭🤘