[94] Narrative 32

Chaeyoung frown when she scan the picture more. Getting confused why she saw two Mina in the picture. 

Mina bit her lips, it was a secret that they-her family and her didn't let them know. Mina who sense the questioning and confusion of the latter, she walk closer to her and tap her shoulder that made Chaeyoung jolt.

"W-who's the other one?" 

Mina fidget her two fingers, feeling anxious. "Sorry for not telling you. I-I have a twin" Chaeyoung's mouth went agape. Then for a swift seconds she felt a pang in her head. A flash of pain banging her head.

"My older sister, Wina."

Chaeyoung saw some other related photo. Another thing she saw that catches her attentionwas the familiar place. It was the orphanage she was leaving before.

Mina panicked when she saw Chaeyoung holding her head while biting her lips, wincing in pain. Chaeyoung was so lucky that she have Mina. She stumble for nothing and Mina able to catch her.

Mina put back the frame to the table and lead Chaeyoung to her bed. Holding her hand, scared on what's the latter sudden happening. "Chaengie? Are you ok?-"

"I'm Wina Myoui" The girl smile, showing her adorable gummy smile. Reaching her hand for hand shake. 

"S-on Chaeyoung"

"Nice to meet you!" 

"M-me too.."

"Why are you alone?"

"Just...I don't want people talking to me.."

"Then I take the pleasure to talk to you!"

[Those times I cherish forever. Those times I was feeling so down and she's the only one who helped me recover to get back to my lost self. She helped me]

----

"It was nice playing with you! Sorry I need to get back to Japan. I'll promise to see you again"

"Why?"

"Omo~ You are so cute Cheng!"

"Don't be sad, I'll promise to get back here and found you. We'll play again!"

"Really? Don't break that promise ok?"

"I promise! Pinky swear~"

"Promise!" [We even both said it loud]

[I waited for you to get back for how many years. I even left a message the day my parents adopted me. Your wish for me came true, that someone will adopt me soon and it finally came true. 

All thank to you for bringing my hopes up. If its not because of you, I don't know where I am right now.

So it was you all along? Not Mina?

So where are you now? Where is the promises you promised?]

 - - - - - -

"Chaeyoungie!" Chaeyoung flutter her eyes open, seeing the JTrinity and her sisters in worried faces. Mina hug her tight as she regain her consciousness.

"Thank goodness!" Her voice crack, a flow of warm tears fell down on her face. Chaeyoung was still out of somewhere. 

She still thinking about Mina's twin. That she thought all along is Mina.