[18] Narrative 08

"Gosh, why did I rush decision like this? I hope I didn't regret this though" Mina mumbled to herself as she fix her maskers, cap and glasses. She also got a permission to Sana and Momo that she will fetch Chaeyoung at the bar.

Though, they are against it since it was too dangerous for her. And she is an Idol, just to remind her. And they didn't let their managers know that she was out, at the bar.

She was now ready to enter the bar when she secured that she is in disguise and no one will noticed her, hopefully. 

Music blast to the place as she enter. Alcohol, smokes and dim lights welcomed her. Thankful that she wear her maskers so she can't smell all the smoke and alcohol that lingers through the air.

She just squeeze herself to the crowds while looking at the certain person. The joker of her life, Son Chaeyoung. Joker at night, cub at morning.

Minutes later she saw her at the corner drunk-talking to whoever the person is. She walk towards her, she also noticed that she was quite tipsy and smiling like crazy, that also flutter her heart when she saw her dimple along with her cutest and adorable smile of her.

"Chaeyoung, let's go home" She just drag her out of the place. Call her rude, but the one she was talking to was drunk also. So who cares? For her she need to drag this joker or cub or- whatever you call her to this kind of place. 

It doesn't suits her this kind of place.

Chaeyoung was dumbfounded to whatever is happening. She let her drag by the mystery person who full cover herself like a kidnapper or killer that don't want to get caught. 

As they went outside, Mina breathed as she pull her mask down enough to inhale and exhale the fresh air, away from the crowded and disgusting club.

She face the former and she saw her half-close eyes. Maybe because of alcohol.

"Where do you live?" She asked the latter. Hoping that she will answer her in her lucid self. She met the former eyes. "I don't know" Mina just sigh.

"Who are you?" Chaeyoung closer to her, narrowing her eyes to her. Mina just lowered her head and avoided her gaze. She lift her hands to pull her mask up but the latter stop her by pulling her wrist down. 

"You look familiar" Mina exhale in nervousness.

Fudge! not now! Please!

"Ah!" She was jolted when she heard her raise her voice but with excitement tone. "You look like Mina! My Mina!!" She unconsciously hug her with enthusiast. Mina's breathing paused when she felt the latter's warm.

So comforting. Like, you want just to hug her all day. Especially in this weather, soon to be winter.

"I'm not Mina. You're wrong. Let's go. You're drunk. It's almost midnight" She pull away. Scared that she will want this forever. She gulped when she saw her face was so close to hers. She can even felt her breath, her luring breath that can drown you.

"Where do you le-" She was cut off when she heard Chaeyoung's phone beep. She grab her phone, seeing the notification from her 'My mother'

She immediately reply to her mother, playing dump. Even disguise as Chaeyoung. She then put the latter's arm around her neck and call a cab to bring her home after receiving her address.

She observe the latter who was sleeping by her side, she can definitely call that this cub-joker is really cute that can make your heart flutter in just one smile.

As they arrive at her place. She payed the cab and drag her out of it. She look around to check that no one was there. Though she was wearing maskers, they can easily recognize by their features. They have unique features, indeed goddess.

She press the doorbell, assuming it's there house.

Then a bunny woman revealed. Mina panic as she walk towards them. As she open the gate, she immediately held the cub.

"Thank goodness! I thought she wouldn't come" She hug the drunk cub and kiss her forehead. Mina just smile and confused at the same time.

Is she her mother? If yes, why she looked like young?

She was startled when she felt a hold on her arm. She look at the woman who's smiling at her. "Thank you for bringing her here. She really is stubborn and she easily got drunk, mess" Mina giggled along with this woman. 

"Thank you again for bringing her here. I'm her mom, Nayeon. You are?" Mina smile at her "Mi-" She then remember that she can't reveal her identity. "Maiko" Nayeon nodded. "What a good heart of yours." Mina just shyly smile to her.

"We will go inside now, Thank you Maiko" Mina nodded and bid her goodbye. She awaits them to go inside before she parted. 

She smile, Finally, our second personal encounter. When will I see you again?