[43] Narrative 15

"I'll be back tomorrow~" Mina said on the other line. Chaeyoung chuckled on how Mina sounds so excited. 

 "Yeah, can't wait to see you. Want me to be at the airport tomorrow?" She asked since she misses the latter too. Mina along with the other Japanese members went to Japan to get those things and visit their family and to inform them too. About staying in Korea for couple of months.

"Don't you have a class?" She asked worriedly, but some part of her wanted her to be there too.

"I can sneak out- or should I say cut class" 

"Yaah! Don't ever dare to do that!" Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Chill, like I'm gonna do it, though" She snorted.

Mina roll an eye "Fine, fine" 

"So, did you eat?" Chaeyoung asked as she put the phone on her study desk and click the speaker mode on. Mina hummed as response. "Yeah, how about you?" Chaeyoung hummed too. 

"Done, I'm doing my homeworks right now hehe" She said cutely. "I'll hung up now then-"

"No!-" She cleared her throat "-I mean, don't. We didn't chatted this day though. This is the time that I have to hear your voice." She said softly that made Mina smile and blush at the same time. 

"Ok, do your things and I'll do mine. Wait, we can video chat though" She suggested that made Chaeyoung smile widely.

"You can? I mean again, is it ok?" 

"Of course!"

They ended the phone call and turn the video on instead.

Mina smile automatically when she saw the face of Chaeyoung; She's wearing her spectacles and her night wear-pair of PJ's. Mina wear the same thing.

Mina move to her desk where her desktop was there and placed her phone to see her clearly and Chaeyoung's. She open her PC and look at her phone screen and see Chaeyoung writing down on her paper.

"Can we stay like this?" Chaeyoung spoke and lift her head and see her phone front cam. Mina rose her both eyebrows. 

"What do you mean?" Again puzzled up.

"Just let our phone on and do our things. It's ok if we don't speak, I just want to see you and hear your voice" She smile at her. Mina can't help but nodded. 

"Ok, I'm sorry in advance if I will disturb you since I'm kinda noisy-well not that loud but yeah noisy enough. This is how I play" 

Chaeyoung chuckled and nodded along.

- - - - - - 

As the time passes by, Chaeyoung is now done working on her homeworks. She now move to her bed and lay herself down, removing her eye wear. She saw Mina in head phone on and hands on the keyboard while focusing on the screen monitor. Looking intently while doing attacks. 

She was mumbling Japanese words that she don't know. But disregarding those words, Mina look so cool and still gorgeous while playing. She admit. She was enjoying looking at her and didn't know that she already fall asleep. 

She mumbled "I love you" Before she drifter to dreamland.

Mina who noticed minutes ago after her attack. She put her headphone on her neck and look at her phone and see a cub snoring softly while hands on her phone and got her perfect feature close on the screen.

She was not thinking on what is the feeling sleeping with her, living with her under the same roof, and waking up in the morning beside her, cuddling until the morning comes. 

She smile and speak "Aishiteru, Son Chaeyoung" She said and turn off the the video call with her.