[26] Narrative 10

Momo nudged Mina to get her attention. Mina rise her eyebrows, "Why?" She asked. She's busy actually browsing-no more like stalking Chaeng's IG and Twitter. 

Momo show her phone, showing video of her Chaeyoung.

Mina look back to her phone to hide her smile. "Hmmm, I feel sumn" Momo blurted out. Sana look at the two in confusion. "Excited for our fan meeting, Mina-chan?" Sana teased her, Momo wiggle her eyebrows. Mina didn't speak.

"Heol~ Maybe you are" Sana said and laugh along with Momo. Mina rolled her eyes.

"Let's go" Their manager exclaimed and the three headed out of the waiting room.

Same as ever, fans squealed as they saw them walking to their seats. Flashing of cameras filled the room, murmurs can also be heard. Then they start the event.

"Leggo!" Chaeyoung cheered as they enter the venue hall, where the fansign meeting will held for Yes or Yes mini Album of JTrinity. Dahyun and Tzuyu can't help but to sigh on their sister hype-ness.  

"She's hella excited" Tzuyu whisper to Dahyun as they took their seats and watch the fans take their photos. Dahyun nodded in agreement. "She is. She even drag us again just to sign the three version of the album" Tzuyu nodded on her remark. 

"Gosh" Tzuyu breathed. 

As they took their turn, first Chaeyoung. Sana smile widely as she saw Chaeyoung again in person. She was mesmerized on how the cub look like a baby to the fact that she's in 20. She even sneakily nudged Momo's side and give a meaningful gesture. 

"Oh, I remember you~" Sana said while smiling, showing her white teeth. Chaeyoung nodded shyly. "Chaeyoung, right?" She asked. Chaeyoung shocked when she remember her name. Since they encounter a lot of fans to make her possible to remember her name.

"Thank you for supporting us~" She said sweetly. She made it loud to make Mina heard it. "You are so cute~ like simba~" She purposely said that. In some point, she was flirting but the truth is she wanted to see Mina jealous. Surely she like this person.

"Ahh, errr. hehehe" Chaeyoung shyly scratch her nape while smiling cheekily. "Thank you~" She added with full of cuteness that made Sana squealed. Mina glance at the two and saw the snake flirting. 

"Mcflirt" She mumbled and cursed Sana inside her head and divert her attention to the person in front of her.

Then she move to Momo and Momo did the same thing, riding Sana's silliness. She keep flirting to the youngster to make Mina jealous. On the other hand, Chaeyoung really enjoying talking with them though it was short time to make moment memorable. 

Finally she sat in front of Mina. Mina smile as she saw Chaeyoung again. Flashing her gummy smile to the former. Mina took her album and sign it. "Chaeyoung right?" Mina first one to speak. Chaeyoung once again shocked. 

"H-how did you know?" Scratching her nape again. Mina giggled on her cuteness. "Who wouldn't remember a cute person like you?" Momo who heard it choked on how Mina become cheesy. She step Momo's foot under the table and jolt. 

"Errr, t-thank you..?"

"Nice to see you again" Chaeyoung don't know why she was having a nostalgic feeling inside her. She chose to shrugged it and focus on the  person in front of her, focus on the event today.

"Y-yeah.."

- - - - - 

"Omg! Momo-ssi said that I'm pretty!" Dahyun squealed after they went outside and went to their home. Chaeyoung smirk. "I thought you don't like JTrinity??" Teasing her.

Dahyun roll her eyes. "I know. I but I'm starting to like them.. because you keep forcing us to listen to their songs and even stream" Chaeyoung laughed. 

"Me too" Tzuyu blurted out suddenly.  Dahyun and Chaeyoung look at her. 

"You too? What?" Asked by them.

"Sana-ssi said that I'm hella gorgeous" With a tint of red on her cheeks, she look down.

"Heol~ You like them. Eyy~" Chaeyoung teased and Dahyun wiggling her eyebrows. Tzuyu just look somewhere to divert herself and to get rid of her sisters silliness. 

•••

Hmmm, next chap will be....you know