[123]

Instagram (Private)
[Chaeyoung's original account. Everyone is blocked]

Scy  I just miss you, no other reason

Scy  I just miss you, no other reason. Just miss you so much. I am sorry for ignoring you. It hurts just by seeing you, especially when you are with him. Knowing that you both living in one roof, same level of popularity. I understand that you need to hide it from me, but the thing that I don't understand and still confuse, do you really love me? Did you really know that you are getting married before we enter relationship?

Anyways, I tried to ignore it because in just small time we spend together, believe it or not you made me happy in many ways. In short, I love you, and still. 

I just wish you a better life with him because I know he will make you more happier that I did. He will make your dream come true, a family. A girl like me can't give you that. But he will. He deserve you more than the way I deserve you. 

Our break up may seems so unclear, things didn't clear all. And we both lead into misunderstanding. We didn't hear both sides, and end up in rush and forceful way. Sorry if I am the one who gave up. But what can I do? All I know that the best solution is to 'break up'. Because we know that we will hurt each other continuously. So I end up in that cruel way. Letting you go. 

I miss you 

"The user disable commenting and liking to this post"