Forty Seven

"Come on Nahla eat up, don't you want to be a big strong girl like mommy?" I asked as I attempted to feed Nahla.

She refused to eat.

"Nooawww!" She cried

I touched her forehead, maybe she waes sick. It was cool, a perfect temperature.

"What's wrong Nahla?" She started crying harder, I removed her from the high chair and she ran off.

She missed Tristan. I knew exactly what the problem was, Tristan had been in and out of the house until we found out about the father.

That's when I realised something all of my kids were from different fathers; 

Emelia-Rose. -Wesley
Asten - Tristan
Nahla - Malakai

My mother must be proud.

I sighed , Tristan was right ,I am Dirty.

I stepped into the living room and took a deep breath before shouting 

"Asten, get down here now" I screamed

"Ma, I'm busy." Came the reply

"Asten Johns downstairs NOW!" I shouted.

I heard footsteps before he appeared before me.

"Clean this up, I'm going up to my room to make a phone call by the time I come back this should be clean" I kissed my teeth before swiftly exiting the room and making my way up.

#

"Bye bye Aunt Rocky" Ramel's twins shouted down the phone. 

"Bye bye my darls, now hand it over to daddy" the phone was handed over to Ramel

"Rocky?"
"Yeah, how's everything bro?" I asked with a sigh.

"Great, works good. Got promoted" Ramel was an architect. 

"Aww sweet, congrats on that." I replied.

"Thanks, oh and Tam's pregnant again" he didn't sound very happy.

"So why don't you sound happy?" I questioned.

"If I tell you, you'll kill me" he said with what sounded like tears in his throat.

"What did you do Mel?" I asked slowly

"I ch- oh Tam you alright baby?" Ramel changed over quickly

"Yeah, my back aches . Who's on the phone?" I heard in the back.

"Rock-" I heard rustling before hearing my bestfriends voice on the over end.

"Rockelle Quinns long time" Tamera said, I could sense a smile.

"Tamera Smith-Quinns long time. What's this I'm hearing about another bubba on the way?" I said with a grin on my face.

Ding-Dong.

I heard the doorbell go off, but ignored it knowing Asten would answer.

" 7 and a half months gone." She also seemed unhappy. What was going on in my brother and bestfriend's relationship.

"Spit it out, what's happening?"

" I don't think Ramel loves me anymore or is physically attracted to me anymore." She said as she cried.

"What brought this on?" 

"He comes home late from work smelling like womans perfume, he tries to say its mine, but I KNOW it isn't. I don't know what I done wrong." I felt her pain,

"Don't think like that." I said attempting to comfort her.

Just then the door swung open and there he stood.

I looked down at what I was wearing and tightened my robe.

"Keep it open, Rocky; I enjoy the view"

-

Ok well who is it?

Hayden, Wesley, Malakai, Tristan or Jerome?