Thirty-One

Thirty-One.

“Ma, please tell me you’re getting me a new iPad! Please, Memphitz? Ma?” Emi said as we all got out of the car.

“What did I tell you? If you’re going to leave your little brother alone in a room full of valuables, someone is going to cry” I stated as Tristan wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Don’t worry; I’ll get you a new one for Christmas aite?” Tristan said. “Now Ast’ say sorry to your sister.”

“I’m sowwy!” Asten said while rubbing his chest.

We knocked and waited for the door to open.

“You spoil them too much...” I whispered.

“The best for my babies.” He put his head in my neck and blew.

“Stop.” I giggled.

“Cha, just get married already.” I smiled at the thought and looked at Tristan who just winked.

The door opened and there stood Ramel.

I dropped the bag I was holding and jumped on him.

“Ay, man get off of me! Acting like you aint obese.” Ramel said while pushing me off of him and pulling my cheeks.

“Oi! You tryna say I’m fat?”

“Argh, I missed you man!”

“Same same.”

“Ay Princess Emi come give uncle Melly a hug!”  Ramel said while opening up his arms.

“Are you going to get me a new iPad?” Emelia asked.

“Nah. Now give me a hug.” Ramel said while pulling her

“But I want an iPad, or better yet a HTC tablet.” Emelia moaned.

“Do I look like a bank to you?” Ramel asked

“Your house sure does, you balling!” We laughed as she walked off into the back.

“Let me make sure she doesn’t cause trouble yeah?” I said as I pecked Tristan “Tamera and the twins back there?” He nodded and grabbed Asten’s hand before making my way to the back.

“Mommy, mommy, hungry!” Asten moaned.

“Ok baby, hold on okay.” I said while moving my hand in communication.

I picked him up and balanced him on my hip.  I walked up to some boy standing at the grill and tapped him.

“Woo...”

“Erm...do you know where we can get some cooked food?” I asked.

“I should be done in a sec...” He said before looking me up and down.  He stopped at Asten.

“Aww, he’s so cute! Coo chi coo!” He said before pulling his cheeks. I looked at Asten who didn’t look very pleased.

I looked at the guy carefully. He looked familiar.

“Do I know you?” I asked.

“Nah, do you?”

“That doesn’t make sense...never mind.” I saw Emi stood there talking to some boy with a nice shape up.

I walked up to them and handed them Asten.

“Ma, what chu doing?”

“What does it look like I’m doing? Leaving you with your little brother.”  I smiled at them both before walking off in search of Ramel.

I found him in the living room with the twins and Tamera.

She looked up and screeched.

“RO RO!”

“MERA!”  I ran up to her and hugged her.

“Oh my, oh, my gosh! When did you get back?”

“A week back. Can we talk later? I need to find food for my babies.”

“Oh the kitchen let me take you.”

She handed me the paper plates piled up with food.

“Do you want a drink?”

“Oh yeah! Baileys!” I said with a massive grin.

I picked up the glass after she filled it up. I took a sip.

“Yeah this is good.” She laughed and we walked out with the plates in hand. We were making small talk when she got stopped. I walked off and handed Emi her food before taking Asten into the kitchen and feeding him. I could hear voices on the opposite side of the door.

“Allow it your married cuz!”

“Yeah but did you see that girls body fam? The things I would do.”

“When Keri hears you talking like that. Go inside then talk to her.”

“Nah I’m married.”

“So aint nothing wrong with a little chat.” I heard laughter.

The door opened

“Hello beautiful, I’m Hayden, the man of your dreams” I smirked to myself before ignoring him.

Wait...did he say Hayden?

I turned around.

“Hayden?!”

“Rockelle.”

The other guy walked in. I knew he looked familiar.

“Malakai?!”