TwentyFour

Twenty-Four.

“Get out of my house Malakai!” I shouted.

“Please, did you believe me?” He said while laughing. I could see his eyes twitching.

“Get out my house,”

“I’m lying. Please don’t do this.”

“Your eyes twitching. GET OUT!” I knew he was lying.

“What? Aite cool, but it wasn’t much. We technically didn’t do anything apart from her uh...suck-” He started.

“I don’t want to know. Just leave please Malakai.” I said slowly

“I don’t know why you’re acting like this Rockelle. I love you is that not all that should matter? It was a dare!” Malakai said as I laughed in his face.

“I love you too Malakai but you don’t see me messing around with boys. You really hurt my feelings that day. Dare or no dare.  So what I can’t learn now?”  I asked

“But you still like Hayden so don’t try it.” Malakai said while kissing his teeth

“I like Hayden? What shows you that I like Hayden?” I asked while rocking Emi.

“The first person you call when you need help is him why couldn’t you call me?”  Malakai asked

“Cos of what you said. Like I said you hurt me just go.”

“Do you really want that?” I nodded slowly. “Just know that I never meant to hurt you. I weren’t even going to tell you, but I did.” He walked out and I looked at Emi.

“So young so innocent. Grew up to fast.” I rubbed my face.

Where was Ramel when I needed him?

Just then my phone vibrated

I picked it up to see a text message from Ramel.

Yo, little sis.

Open the door, big bros got a surprise for you.

I rushed to the door and opened it to see a Louis V bag.

“RAMEL!” I screamed.

“ROCKELLE.” I pulled him in with his things.

“I’ve missed you so much.” I said. He nodded. “So how was Brooklyn?”

“Its home so it was good.” Ramel said

“Did you find anything to do with Mum?” He went silent and walked out of the room.

*

It was Valentine’s Day and I was alone.

I was playing with Emi and watching X-Factor when my phone started vibrating.

I picked it up and handed Emelia her teething toy.

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Please take me back. Cos I really love you.

Please take me back my igneous rock. 

Mally x.

-

I smiled slightly before closing it.

“Emelia Emelia who’s my baby?” I smirked as she flapped her arms around murmuring.

I walked into the kitchen,

 “Grandma are you sure you don’t want any help?” I asked as she baked a cake.

“Positive. Go out and do something with your friends. Or even that lovely boy Malakai.” My face dropped.