Thirty-Nine

Fwp- 39

I stood there watching the door he had just walked out off.
I gulped and turned to Wesley.
"You better go..." I said while checking on the food. I dropped it on the floor as it burnt my hand. 
"Argh shit!" I screeched.
"You alright Rocky?" Wesley asked while looking at my hand. I pulled it away and sucked on my fingers.
"I'm fine, why wouldn't I be? Huh?" I shouted. He looked taken aback.
"I was just making sure." He said.
"Well next time. DON'T. This is your entire fault, you asshole, you rap... You know what, I think you should go" I said while breathing deeply. 
He walked out and I cleaned up. I sat back down and rubbed my stomach and back. 
The pain was getting worse.
I stood up and stepped into the living room and looked around awkwardly as the speech came to an abrupt halt. 
"Uhm, I'm gonna go buy takeaway...there was a little accident." I stated.
"Where's pops?" Emi asked.
"He's gone home. Ok, what would you like?" 
"Sit down Rockelle. I'll go. You’re heavily pregnant. Where's the closest food shop?" Khalil asked.
"Its fine, I'll go" I picked up my keys.
"Chinese" most of them said.
I nodded. 
"I'll come with" Khalil said while standing up, I shrugged and walked out. 
I wobbled towards the car and stopped when I noticed something lodged into the windshield.
I pulled it out and read it. My heart dropped.

- I killed your mom. Meet me at her grave for answers-
I handed it to Khalil. 
"Get in the car, let's go."

**

I got out and rushed to the graveside with Khalil attempting to keep up with me. This was the day I finally get to find out who killed my mom after what - 10 years?
We got to her grave and waited. 
"Hello there." 
I knew that voice.
I turned around and nearly fainted.
"YOU!"