Hard day - Klance because what else is new

Also this is going to be really short.

(Third Person P.O.V)

Lance glared at his phone screen as he died again in his game. He was just about to start another one when the front door of the house slammed. He looked up from his screen to see his husband, Keith. "Hey Honey, how was your-", Lance was going to ask but was cut off when Keith fell on top of him and curled up on his chest. Lance instantly wrapped his arm around his lover in confusion. "Was it a hard day?", Lance asked after a small minute of just cuddling. "Yeah", Keith responded. "Want to tell me about it?", Lance asked. "Yeah", Keith said. And so for the next hour, Keith told Lance all about his day. How annoying it is to have to repeat the same thing over and over to Shiro since he is like a six year old. And how scary it is to be yelled at by your boss since you didn't spell a word right on your transcript. Lance listened all through this hour, and when Keith was done, Lance bent down and kissed him. Keith kissed back of course and when they broke apart Lance combed his hands through Keith's mullet that he loved so much, but would never admit. "Hey... Ill make your favorite hot chocolate for you today since your day sounded like it sucked ass", Lance joked. "No, I want to stay here... just like this", Keith said. "So you want to stay in my arms for a little while longer", Lance thought out loud. "Of course", Keith responded. And so for the rest of the night, Keith was snuggled against Lance. But they weren't complaining.