I could've hurt you - Klance

Im so sorry that the picture is so small but I don't know how to fix it but I will summarize it for you. It is pretty much a small comic strip in where Keith I guess kinda loses control of his Galra form and hurts Lance pretty badly. I will try to make this understandable so please bear with me!

(Keith's P.O.V)

"Lance... are you sure you want to do this?", I asked once we got into the training ground on the ship. He nodded. "Yeah! You need to learn how to control your galra form Keith. Don't want you killing someone on our team by accident", Lance said. The thought of killing anyone on our team made me shiver. Especially the thought of killing Lance. "Alright you ready?", Lance asked. I nodded. I then closed my eyes and soon I was meet with darkness.

(Lance's P.O.V)

I watched as Keith's skin turned purple. I watched as his once raven hair was now a dark purple and I gotta admit that it looked really cool. Before I could respond Keith's eyes opened. And they where cat like. He then charged at me at full force. His right leg came up and I raised my arms to block, but suddenly it stopped halfway and his fist collided with my face instead. I gasped as I felt pain spread through my face. I then felt Keith's leg sweep under mine. I yelped as I fell to the ground. I knew I was bad at close combat, but man I really suck at it. Once I fell Keith picked me up again. He then threw me up into the air and I was surprised by the strength that Keith had. I flew up into the air and while I was coming back down I was meet with another kick, which then sent me flying forward. I fell hard onto the ground, which hurt... a lot. I groaned as I pulled myself up. When I looked back at Keith his skin and hair where turning back to normal. I perched myself up on my elbow as I watched his eyes open up. I let out the breath of air as I noticed that his eyes where back to violet. "Lance!", Keith exclaimed as he ran over to me. He stuck out his hand and I grabbed it. He then pulled me back onto my feet, which kinda hurt but I ignored it for now. "Dude you kicked my butt! And your eyes where like all galraish!", I exclaimed. "Lance...", Keith said, still holding my hand. "Yeah? Whats wrong?", I asked. "I am sorry I couldn't control it... I thought I could do it better", Keith said. He then gripped my hand a little tighter. "Hey  c'mon Samurai! Galra Keith is still Keith at the end of the day. Its a part of you and I know you wouldn't hurt any of us on the team", I said. "So stop worrying so much", I finished. I then pulled my hand out of his and grabbed his face lightly while messing up his hair. I smiled at him while he just snuggled into my hand. Keith then grabbed my hands and pulled them away from his face. I was confused at first, but I was then met with his lips on mine. It started off sweet, but it soon turned into something more. He licked my lips, probably asking for entrance. I opened my mouth meekly and I felt his tongue on mine. I moaned silently when I felt his tongue in my mouth, it felt... nice. We then broke apart. Both of us where out of breath. I panted. My face felt as if it was on fire and I also felt a little light headed. "I like you Lance... a lot... so I would never hurt you like this again", Keith whispered as he pulled me into a soft hug. "I like you to Keith", I responded, hugging him back.

I am sorry! I am so bad at writing fighting scenes but I tried!