Pranks lead to love - Shklance for the first time in forever

Im sorry if this sucks, also the picture kinda has nothing to do with this I just thought it was really cute and cool fan art...

(Third Person P.O.V)

Keith and Shiro mentally bit there nails as Lance walked down the hallway. Why did they have to have such a cute boy in space with them. Once Lance was out of the way, Keith turned to Shiro. "How about we just try to ask him out?", Keith asked. Shiro turned to him. "Because the writer needs more then 64 words", Shiro replied. "Wait what the fu-", Keith was going to say but was cut off by a loud crash coming from the kitchen. Keith and Shiro dashed over there in a flash, worried that Hunk might have made a mess of the kitchen once again. But when they got there they saw Lance sprawled on the floor. He was covered in flour and his eyes where wide with surprise. "Are you okay Lance?, Keith asked, rushing over to Lance who was still laying on the floor. "Oh yeah... I just walked in here and flour and stuff just poured onto me", Lance explained. Keith laughed while Lance blushed. "Well that is rather strange", Shiro said. Lance nodded and Keith helped him up. "Maybe it was a prank", Keith suggested. Lance scoffed. "But no one on the ship is good at pranks my handsome mullet", Lance said. Keith blushed at the handsome part. And Shiro just glared at Keith since he got a compliment. "HAH! GOT YOU!", a voice yelled out from behind the group. Keith, Lance, and Shiro all turned around to see Pidge and Allura standing there. Pidge was pointing at them while Allura was laughing. "Oh my, you look like a walking chalk stick", Allura pointed out. Pidge laughed loudly at that. Lance glared once Shiro started laughing. "I WILL GET YOU BACK FOR THIS", Lance shouted and tried to make a run at the princess and gremlin, but was stopped since Keith was still holding him. Lance blushed, but the flour covered his face well. "Would like to see you try", Pidge spat back. She and Allura then ran out of the kitchen leaving the three behind. Lance then pushed himself out of Keith's arm, only to trip on his own feet and fall into Shiro's arms instead. Lance blushed while Shiro did a smirk towards Keith who was now glaring at him. Lance then just stayed in Shiro's arms. "Alright you handsome boys, lets get those gremlins back".

~Time Skip~

Pidge and Allura knew they where going to try to get them back. But they didn't know when it would happen. But it did happen sooner then expected. It all happened the next day. Allura and Pidge woke up to find that they weren't in there rooms. Instead they where in a hallway that was covered with cups filled with soda, water, and other drinks. "WHAT THE HELL!", Pidge screamed as she almost fell into a pile of cups that looked to be filled with Dr.Pepper. "This is revenge", Pidge and Allura heard a voice say. They turned around to find Lance, Keith, and Shiro standing there. Before Pidge and Allura could do anything else they pulled out a bucket that was filled to the brim with water balloons. "Run", was all Keith said before he grabbed one and threw it straight at Allura. Allura gasped as it hit here square in the face. Pidge was the next on the get hit. "RUN!", Pidge yelled and started to sprint through the cups, making everything fall. Allura followed, but tripped on the cups. She screamed and grabbed Pidge, making her fall along with her. After a lot of water balloons and falling into piles of filled cups, Pidge and Allura where finally able to run back to there rooms. Lance laughed and turned to Keith and Shiro. "Thanks guys!", Lance exclaimed. He then pulled the two into a hug, which made all three blush. When they pulled apart, Shiro was the first to speak. "You know... I would love to do more pranks with you Lance. So would Keith", Shiro said. Lance stared up at Shiro, thinking there was something more to his words. His thoughts where then cut off when Keith made a bold move and kissed Lance on the cheek. Lance blushed when Shiro copied the action. When they pulled away the first thing Lance said was, "Holy quiznak I got two hot guys to love me".

Again, I am sorry if this sucks...