Chapter 20- The Tree

I'm sorry if I had to update one month later. I just had been super busy these days. Our school have this month long celebration so the officers had to prepare something. And unfortunately, I'm one of those officers. Man, Senior Year really suck. -.-

Anyways, here's the next chapter. ENJOY! :)

                                 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 20- The Tree

Rayver’s POV:

Shit! He fainted! I looked around and saw my brother smiling grimly across the room.

“Shit, Rayven, what did you do?!” I yelled at him from across the room.

The other Stars turned and looked at me. Then they looked at what I was looking. Then back at me.

“They can’t see me, brother. Only you can see me,” he said while smiling sweetly at me.

“Inglorious bastard! I can see you very well. To think that I trusted your kindness. You’re disgraceful, you fvcking bloodsucker!” I heard Rosie growled.

I looked at her and saw that she was looking at Rayven in the eye.

“You can see me?” I heard  Rayven asked.

“Of course. What do you think of me? Powerless? Blind? Stupid? Well, sorry to burst your bubble!”she said then laughed sweetly.

Rayven growled which made Rosie to smile more.

“Oooh, you’re scared?” she laughed.

“Rosie! There are students here!” I heard Ricky yelled.

“Do what you had to do!” Rosie yelled.

Then, all of a sudden, the room was engulfed in too much light that I had to close my eyes.

When I opened my eyes, the students were gone and all that were left are me, Rayven, Rosie, and the other Stars.

I looked around and saw the same red seats and a large stage in the front but I saw no sign of any students here.

“What the he--? We’re still in the mini-theatre but where are the students?” I asked confusingly to no one.

“Well, apparently, Risa did some tricks,” Kevin chuckled.

“Oh it was nothing really. I just said the spell that will transfer us to another place,” she said then blushed.

“Oooohhh, my cupcake is blushing. How cute,” Jordan said then pinched the cheeks of Risa.

“Shut up!” Risa said then blushed even more.

“What about the students?” I heard Jazz asked.

“Well, they’re already at their houses and wondering how the hell did they got home so fast,” Rosie muttered.

I looked at them as they talked about their magic and stuffs.

Woooww.

I can’t help but be amazed at them. Their family is full of love and happiness but mine’s not a lively bunch. Yeah, they’re my family but they don’t treat me as their son. They only see my twin as their son since he’s so strong, so clever, so brave and he NEVER failed. But me, I’m strong but not as strong as Rayver. Yeah I’m smart but I can never outsmart my brother.

“Hello! People! In case you forgot! We’re here because of someone!”  Ricky said.

They stopped talking and looked at my brother who’s already disappearing by the way.