Chapter 4- Truths, Memories and Music

Sorry for the long wait!! :D

                           ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4- Truths, Memories and Music

Rosie's POV:

I laughed then said, "What the hell are you talking about?"

He didn't answer but his face looked really serious.

"You're not joking, are you?" I said.

"Nope," he said bluntly.

"Are you seri--? Ahh.." Ouch. My head aches.

"Rosie? What's wrong?"

"Wait for me, Jayden. I did not change yet, so, I don't have enough stamina. Plus, you have longer legs!"  a little girl was chasing a puppy.

"No way, Rosie! You have to catch up to me!" someone answered.

"No fair!"

"Hahahaha!"

"That makes sense..."

"Huh? What makes sense?" he asked

"The dreams that I have been dreaming for the past years are my memories. That's why it seems realistic..." I said softly then a tear rolled down my face.

Jordan hugged me and said, "Shhh... It's alright. It's not your fault, remember?"

"But they suffered because of me.." I sobbed.

"Come on. Let's get you to a silent place. Let's get you to the garden," he said.

"Okay," I said softly.

~At the School Garden~

"Are you okay now?" he asked.

"Kinda," I replied in a hoarse voice.

"So, are you going to tell me what you remember?"

I nodded and so, I told him what I remembered so far,

"So, what incident caused you to forget your memories?" he asked.

"I can't remember. I'm sorry."

"What are you apologizing for? At least, you remembered something, right?"

I nodded.

"Come on. Lunch time's gonna be over soon. What's your next subject?" he asked.

"Art." I said.

"Good. We're classmates then," he stood up then extended his hand for me to take.

 I smiled at him.

Risa's POV:

'Where the heck is Rosie?' I thought as I sat down at the desk far corner near the back window.

Then, the door opened and saw Rosie and Jordan enter.

I saw Rosie's eyes red then I rushed to her an said, "Rosie, did you cry?"

"No. Something just got into my eye," she said then looked at Jordan then she looked at me again..

"Are you sure?" I asked again.

She nodded.

"Okay, sit beside me."

She nodded again then sat beside me. While, Jordan sat beside her, too.