Chapter 11-The Truth

This chapter is dedicated to unicornlover2252. :)

Thanks for fanning. :)

I really appreciated it :)

sorry, I just posted this now because I was busy with school works.

Anyways, here is chapter 11. :)

ENJOY!! :)

                           -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11-The Truth

Rayven’s POV:

Shit! She wants to see me!

What do I do?!

“Uhhm, okay. I’ll be there at 15,” I just said calmly but deep inside me I am panicking!

“Okay,” he said then hung up.

No need to panic Rayven. No need to panic.

*Inhale*

*Exhale*

*Inhale*

*Exhale*

*Inhale*

*Exhale*

“Now, Rayven, be a man and go to the hospital. But first, buy her flowers and fruits,” I said to myself.

I called a maid then ordered her to buy flowers and fruits.

“Okay. Now, what should I wear,” I mumbled then opened my walk in closet.

For a minute I just stood there and looked at my shirts. Then, undecided, I just grabbed a shirt that has a I’M A HANDSOME VAMPIRE print.

I sighed then went out my room.

I went downstairs and got the fruits and flower got.

I went to the garage and rode my black Lamborghini Gallardo to the hospital.

Rosie’s POV:

I looked at Jayden. He looked really tense. Maybe because Rayven’s coming.

“Are you okay?” I asked him.

He nodded then said in a soft voice, “I’m just…”

I cut him off then said, “Don’t worry. He’s not gonna hurt me, I assure you.”

“How can you be so sure?” he said then held my hand.

“Because it was not him that bit Risa. It was someone else,” I answered then smiled.

He was about to answer but someone knocked.

Jayden opened the door and revealed Rayven.

He looked at me lovingly as a friend. I know him, he has a way of making me angry and it was different when his brother, Rayver bit Risa. Yup. You heard me. I now remembered that Rayven has a twin brother. That was Rayver. Rayver was a bit of loner and he doesn’t like wolves. Rayven is cheerful, friendly, and he likes wolves. THEY ARE COMPLETE OPPOSITES.

“I remember it now,” I said then motioned him to come closer.

He did and I felt his tension.

“How is HE?” I asked him.

He seemed shock but he recovered quickly enough just to answer my question.

“He’s okay, I guess. I mean, he seldom came home because he is always busy with things. You know what I mean,” Rayven said.

“What was his business again?” I asked.

“His pub,” he grunted.

“Wai-wai-wait! Who the hell are you talking about? Is there something I should know?” Jayden suddenly asked.

“Oh, sorry. We were talking about the real person who bit Risa,” I said.

“Huh? Rose, I think you still don’t remember some parts of your past. HE is the one who bit Risa!” Jayden said in a ‘are you crazy?’ look.

“No. The one who bit Risa was Rayver, my twin brother. And just like Risa and Rosie, me and Rayver are identical twins. Well, that’s the reason why I got closer to Risa even though I’m not a wolf, she has a twin sister and she knows the feeling of being mistaken to being your twin,” Rayven said then sighed.

“Oh come here, you big mosquito. Let me give you a hug,” I said then opened my arms out wide.

He came to me and hugged me.

“Sometimes, I miss that bastard. It’s hard when your house is big and you’re all alone. Oh and I’m sorry for what I did to you,” he apologized.

“It’s okay,” I replied.

Jayden interrupted us when he said, “I still don’t get it.”

“Oh, alright. I’ll just explain it to you. You see…”

Jayden’s POV:

Oh…

I see.

So, Rayven has twin brother, whose name is Rayver.

Rayven likes wolves but Rayver hates wolves.

Rayven is friendly and cheerful but Rayver is gloomy and a loner.

Rayven is a vegetarian (vampires who drank from animals not from humans or any shape shifters) but Rayver is not.

Oh man!

This is messed up!

I inhaled then exhaled.

*Inhale*

*Exhale*

*Inhale*

*Exhale*

*Inhale*

*Exhale*

*Inhale*

*Exhale*

“Okay. I get it now. But, Rosie, baby, does the others know it?” I asked Rosie.

“No, that’s why they were so angry at me after I caused Rosie to collapse,” Rayven answered for Rosie.

“I see...”

“Should we tell them now?” Rosie asked me.

“No, let them rest. Let’s tell them tomorrow, okay?” I said.

She nodded.

I wonder what their reactions will be.

I chuckled.

I had a great evil plan on my mind.

(A/N: Oh no! Jayden has become mental! Haha. Kidding. I’m not gonna do that)

Watch out, all of you!

The great Jayden had an evil plan on his mind! Bwahahahahahha!

                                         ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will Jayden do to the others? What's his so-called EVIL PLAN?

More and more revelations in the coming chapters :)

I hope you enjoyed it. :)

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!