Chapter 28- Life is so UNFAIR

I’m sorry that I just updated. I was busy watching anime and at the same time reading manga. So please do understand my “obsessions”. HAHA. Lol XD

Anyway, here’s the next chapter. ;)))

I hope you enjoy! :))

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 28- Life is so UNFAIR

Rosie’s POV:

I’m numb.

I’m furious.

I want to kill someone.

I can hear a sad piano piece being played by one of our pack members.

I can also hear the cries of the people around me. But the loudest cries were my family’s.

I want to cry but I couldn’t shed even a single tear. No. I’ll not cry.

People from our school came—Jazz’s classmates, friends and even teachers. People from the pack also came. Our relatives came.

“Jazz!” mom sobbed. Dad was beside her, hugging her, while crying his own pain.

The other triplets, Kevin and Nathan, were crying their hearts out, their mates beside them.

Ricky and Risa were crying beside mom and dad. Jordan hugged Risa as she cried. Viola was beside Ricky, tapping his hands and saying some things.

“Rose,” Jayden whispered beside me. He was holding my hand, or more like gripping. “Are you okay?”

I nodded then stood up. Jayden followed.

I went to Jazz’s coffin.

I studied his face for the last time.

Then, all of my memories with him came back. The time when I read him a book just to go to sleep. The time when we slept under the stars. The time when I had a sprain. The time when we played in the forest. The first time he was wounded when he tripped on a rock. The fun times when we laughed at all the funny movies we watched. The time when we used to arm wrestle. The time when he had his first crush with a human girl. The time when he first cried because he broke his arm when we played hide and seek in the forest and he fell off the tree. I remembered every memory of him, even the tiniest ones.

Then, I couldn’t hold it anymore. I cried. Jayden was behind me and hugged me.

I’m glad Jayden’s always beside me because if not, I don’t know if I can stand because my legs seem to weaken.