Chapter 12- Phineas and Ferb; He's back!

This is dedicated to Queen Lala. Thanks for fanning. (:

Love lots!! :**

Sorry for the long wait!!

Kinda hard to update because of the slow internet!!

Anyway, here's chapter 12!!

ENJOY!!

                                            -----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12- Phineas and Ferb; He’s back!

Ricky’s POV:

~Star Residence, by 7 pm~

Ferb, I know what we’re gonna do today.

I sighed as I watched as orange-haired boy and green-haired boy build something. I was watching some cartoon in Disney Channel.

I leaned my elbow in the armrest of the sofa.

“So, you’re watching Phineas and Ferb now,” I heard someone said from behind me.

I turned around and saw Kevin standing by the door.

“Oh hi, Kev. Who are Phineas and Ferb?” I asked in confusion.

“You’re watching them right now,” he said then sat down beside me.

“The television show?”

“Yup.”

“So who are these Phineas and Ferb?” I asked.

“Phineas is the orange-haired boy while Ferb is the green-haired one.” He said.

“Oh.”

“Uh-huh.”

We watched quietly as Phineas and Ferb played with their neighbors and how their sister tried to bust ‘em up.

“So, have you heard from Rosie?”I asked minutes later.

“No.You?”

“Same.

I sighed.

“Guess we have to wait for Jayden’s call.”

“Yeah, we should.”

Nathan’s POV:

 “Hey, Nate, did you tell them about the homecoming party Ms. Valdez told you about?” Jazz asked me while I was reading a book.

Oh yeah. I totally forgot about this Homecoming Party Jazz was talking about. Their class adviser told them that there will be a homecoming party. I was almost sure that Ricky knew that there was a homecoming party, but he guess, Ricky was busy taking care of Rosie.

I stopped reading then looked at him.

“Uhhh…no. I was assuming Ricky knew about it but I guess he totally forgot about it because of this ruckus going on around us,” I replied.

“Yeah, I think he’s been a lot of pressure around him because he’s the oldest and he’s got to take care of us idiots.”

He chuckled because of the last part.

“Yeah,” I said then went back to reading the book.

“You know, I still can’t believe that Rosie remember us again. I mean, last week, she did not remember any of her memories 10 years ago, when Rayven bit Risa,” Kevin said minutes later.

“Yeah, me, too. I hope she’ll remember the full details,” I said.

“Why? Are the informations that she gave us not in full details?”

“Who told you that?”

“My instincts. It told me that something’s not right in the details.”

“Oh, let’s just wait for tomorrow, then.”

“Yeah. Well, I better sleep, then.”

“You’re gonna sleep now?! But it’s still 7 in the evening!”

“What’s wrong with that?”

“Well, it’s just too early for you to sleep.”

“What can I do? My body’s given up already,” I said then yawned.

He laughed then said, “You know, you’re right. You needed the sleep. Something’s telling me you’re gonna need it tomorrow.”

I put the book down in the drawer near my bed then lied down.

“Good Night,” I said to Jazz.

“Good night, bro,” he replied.

I heard the door open then closed.

I closed my eyes then drifted in my sleep.

That night, I dreamt about the most beautiful girl I have ever met besides my sisters and my mom.

Some Guy’s POV:

I had come back.

I inhaled the fresh scent of the forest and let it linger in my nostrils.

I remembered the day my sources telling me that the love of my life is here in this puny little town. My mate, my life, and my destiny.

I still remember it clearly. The day that I first saw him.

I remember being in the park and writing a story about wolves and vampires. I was alone and it was quiet. I was concentrating on the scenes that were popping in my head like crazy. I was really excited by the sequence of the scenes and the happenings. I was about to write about the time when the werewolf protagonist and vampire antagonist fall in love with each other when I heard some distant laughter. I stopped writing and looked around for the source of the laughers. There were three boys walking near the park. I was astounded because they have the same faces. But the one who really caught my attention was the one at the center. He had the most beautiful laugh I’ve ever heard. And that day, I already knew that I wanna spend the rest of my life with this boy. I don’t care if they’ll laugh at me as long as I get to be in reach with him.

I also remember that that evening when I was heading my house, I had a smile plastered on my face. I was happy and contended. My twin brother asked me why I had a smile on my face and I just said mind his own business.

I remember being happy when I finally knew his name.

Nathaniel Star

His name suits him so well. He’s like a star in my dark world that lights up when I see him smile.

Then, one day, my brother just asked me why I am not hanging around with the Star Siblings when in fact they were all so kind and gentle.

I just blurted out some words that aren’t really meant. I said I hated wolves when in fact, I actually loved them. I lied to my brother and to Nathan. And because of that lie, I had to be avoided by them.

Then, there came THAT incident when I bit her sister unintentionally. My world shattered when I saw hatred in his eyes. I was really hungry at that time and I could not think straight so I just bit every living creature that came across me and it so happened his sister was near. That’s why I decided to leave that  city for peace and quiet to be restored. But then again, I was wrong because they thought that my twin bit his sister and that's why my family had to move across the country for their own safety.

But, don’t you worry, Nathan, I will go forth and seek you.

Because…RAYVER CRUZ is BACK!

~~~~~

I know. It's a bit crappy. But hey, I tried. 

Find out more about Rayver Cruz in Chapter 13!

See ya!! :D

Love you all!

Peace out!! :**

~Sharmaine <3