Chapter 26- Black and White

Hello, everyone! J

It’s been so long since I’ve updated, eh?

I certainly missed it.

That’s why, I’m not going to talk to you no more and just tell you the next chapter. ;))

                                              -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 26- Black and White

Risa’s POV:

“This party’s a blast!” Jazz yelled at me.

“I know right? I couldn’t believe mom organized all this!” I yelled back at him.

 “She did? Wow! This is so freaking great! I mean she can start a small business about organizing and all this shit,” Kevin said beside me.

“Language, Kev. Language,” Anushka said as she snaked her arms around him.

Kevin wrapped his arms around her then kissed her head, “Sorry, love.”

Awww. How sweet.

“Where’s Jordan?” I asked them.

They all shrugged except Jazz.

He grinned mischievously and said, “I think I saw him dancing in the dance floor with some girl.”

I glared at him.

Just then I saw Jordan walking to us with his hands behind his back. He motioned for him to say nothing.

So I just played along and glared him some more then said, “He’s not that kind of a guy. And if he is, then, he’s now beaten to pulp by Rosie and Ricky.”

“But I really saw him dancing with a girl,” he said then grinned some more.

Then Jordan slapped his head.

Everybody laughed and Jazz just caressed his head.

“No. It was not some girl. It was mom. And I was getting my gift for Risa and Rosie, dimwit,” he said then dragged me to the butterfly garden.

“So, where’s this gift for me and Rosie?” I asked then hugged him.

He kissed the top of my head then gave me a small box.

“Where’s Rosie’s?” I asked.

Then, he showed me a bigger box than mine.

“Hey! Why’s it much bigger than my gift?” I asked then pouted.

“Didn’t you know? The smaller the gift, the more significant the gift is,” he said then kissed me on the cheeks.

“Really?”

He nodded then said, “Open it.”

I opened it and was surprised to see a necklace with a key shaped pendant.

“Where does it open to?” I asked curiously.

“To my heart,” he said then winked.

“Stop joking!” I said then hit him softly.

“I’m not joking!” he said then lowered his shirt.

I saw a necklace with the same design except it has a lock pendant on it.

“You’re slowly beginning to be like Ricky,” I joked.

“Well…I did get this idea from him,” he said.