Chapter 6- Rosie's Story

• Dedicated to Priscilla Elizar

Sorry for the long wait!! ; )

            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6- Rosie's Story

Risa's POV:

"Oh God! Why did it have to happen again?! Dang!" Kevin said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Jordan asked. My Sweet Jordan. I sighed dreamily. Wait! Stop Risa! Stop it! Behave!

I coughed lightly then said, "Well, as the saying goes, 'History repeats itself.' This happened years ago. 10 to be exact."

"Wait. Was that the time when-"Jayden trailed off.

"Yes, it was the time when you went away. The time when Rosie met that devil of a guy," I said then growled.

"Devil of a guy? Is there such person like that?" Jordan asked.

"Yes. In the name of Raven Cruz, a Spanish-American Citizen. Well, at that time, he was 2 years older than me and Rosie. He was new at the town and Rosie, will be always Rosie, befriends him since he had no friends back then. She will always go to the playground to play and me being her twin sister had to be with her. So, I always follow them wherever they go. Into the small hill near the school, the river in the forest, the playground, the school garden, EVERYWHERE! Everywhere where they can find adventure. They have the same imaginations. They can create things that are from scraps like metal, plastic cups, paper plate, plastic spoon and fork, stick, rubber bands, tape, and even leaves., They can create art through those. I remember that one item that they made. It was supposed to be a portable grass cutter but it ended up as a scissor ! Anyways, I got to know Raven better and he was a good guy."

"Wait! I don't understand! You said earlier that this Raven guy is a 'devil of a guy' person?" Jayden said.

"Let me finish you dork!" I said then hit him in the head.

"Ouch! You don't have to hit me you know," he said.

"Oh, whatever. Where was I? Hmmm. Ah! Yes, he was a good guy. WAS. Well, there was a time when Raven got sick and Rosie had to visit him. So, dad let one of the pack members to go with Rosie to Raven's house. Raven's house was 3 blocks away from ours. In the place where there were only 4 or 5 houses standing, including Raven's house. His family was rich and they had a big house. Or what would I call "small palace" at that time. And he has a big garden and a swing beside their house. I was always with her when she will visit him. When I first entered their house, it was very clean but I was already aware of the foul stench in the air. I ignored it then," I said then looked at them. The look on Jordan and Jayden's faces told me that they already knew what Raven was.

"Don't tell me-" Jordan started but I cut him off.

"LET.ME.FINISH. Where was I? Ah, yes. I ignored that smell every time I went with Rosie. I don't think Rosie noticed the smell because she was too occupied with Raven. But when my nose couldn't take so much of the smell anymore, I asked Ricky to go with her. When they got home, Ricky told me that it smells there but he didn't tell Rosie about it because he might upset her. So, Ricky went with Rosie t Raven's house every day. And every day, Ricky will always go to the nearest flower farm to smell the flowers. I remembered that I laughed when he told me that he couldn't smell anymore, which of course is just an expression. Anyways, there was this one time that Ricky couldn't go with her because he had a school play and he was the lead male. I also couldn't go with her because I was sick that time and mom told me to stay on bed. So, she went alone at Raven's house. And by the time, she went home, we were all surprised to see bite marks all over her arm and neck. We should've known better than to let Rosie go to that bastard's house! So, mom and dad forbid Rosie to go there. But, no one was going to stop me to go Raven's house and talk to him. I went there alone. And when I entered the house, I saw something horrifying for a 10-year-old girl. They were feeding on a man! ON A MAN! The man was dead by the time I got there and when Raven looked up. He was looking at me hungrily with blood dripping in his face. And then, I-I don't know w-what happened n-next," I ended in a shaky tone then hugged my self.