Chapter 19- The Start of Something New

Sorry if I just uploaded today. It's because I was busy these past few days because of assignments and practce for the Acquaintance Party. I hope you understand.

Anyways, here is Chapter 19. 

ENJOY!! :)

                            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 19- The Start of Something New

Nathan’s POV:

Our lips parted and we were both breathing panting.

“What?” I said softly.

“I said I love you. Or do you want me to shout and tell everyone how much I love you?” he said with a glint in his eyes and a sly smile plastered on his face.

“No. No. No. No. I heard you loud and clear. It’s just that…This is so unbelievable. I thought you hated me and found a girl instead. I thought you were gone for good,” I said softly and looked at the floor.

“Why the hell would I hate you? And why would I find a girl if you’re all I need?” he said as he caressed my face. “You’re all I want, okay? You’re all I need. No girl is worth my attention, only you.”

I gasped at the intensity of his stare.

“I’m sorry I doubted you,” I said.

Ah! You’re so stupid, Nathan! Of course you’re all he wants! You’re his mate for God’s sake! I can’t believe you were this stupid and narrow-minded!!

Someone cleared their throat and that cleared my thoughts. I peeked behind Rayver and saw Ricky. He was smiling the smile that said ‘I know what you did’.

“Well, Nathan, why don’t you play a song for your lover boy,” he said then winked at me.

“Ricky!” I exclaimed then felt my cheeks go red.

Rayver just laughed heartily.

“Yeah. Why don’t you sing for me?” he said.

“Okay. Okay. Okay. I’ll sing for you if that’s what you want.”

“Well, it’s what I want.”

I sighed then said, “Okay. I’ll sing for you.”

I stood up and started heading for the stage. I got the guitar and put the mic on the center then  said, “This is song is dedicated for the love of my life.”

Everyone cheered as I started playing the chords for the song “Here Without You” by 3 Doors Down.

A hundred days have made me older

Since the last time that I saw your pretty face

A thousand lies have made me colder

And I don't think I can look at this the same

But all the miles that separate

Disappear now when I'm dreaming of your face

I'm here without you baby

But you're still on my lonely mind

I think about you baby

And I dream about you all the time

I'm here without you baby

But you're still with me in my dreams

And tonight it's only you and me, yeah